How And Where To Buy Aubagio Online?
You can buy Aubagio and other Multiple Sclerosis
medications online through our Canadian International Pharmacy at huge savings. We offer RX and OTC medications online with a valid prescription from your doctor. At Canadian Pharmacy World, your health is our priority. You can place the order online, by mail, by fax or toll-free over the telephone at 1866-485-7979.
Are There Alternative Names For The Brand And Generic Aubagio?
Aubagio is manufactured by Sanofi and comes from Canada. It contains the active ingredient as Teriflunomide. There is no generic available for this medication.
What Dosages And Forms Aubagio Is Available In?
Aubagio is available as tablets in the dosage strengths of 14 mg.
What Is Aubagio Used For?
Aubagio is used for treatment of adult patients with relapsing remitting multiple sclerosis (RRMS). Aubagio can alter the way the body’s immune system works. It does not cure RRMS, but it can help decrease the number of attacks (relapses) that occur. It can help slow the build-up of physical problems (disability progression) that RRMS causes. Take the medication exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Take Aubagio by mouth with or without food. The usual dose is one tablet daily.
What Are The Possible Side Effects Of Aubagio?
Most common side effects caused by Aubagio include diarrhea, nausea, flu, sinus infection, upset stomach, abdominal pain, rash, abnormal liver tests, hair thinning or loss. Some of the serious side effects include decreased white blood cells, high blood pressure, liver disorder, decreased platelets, heart attack, peripheral neuropathy, inflammation of pancreas, serious skin reactions and lung problems. These are not all the possible side effects of Aubagio. In case of any unexpected effect, consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Are there any Precautions and Drug interactions for Aubagio?
You should not receive certain types of vaccines (called “live attenuated vaccines”) during treatment with Aubagio. Check with your doctor before receiving any vaccination during treatment or after stopping Aubagio.
Avoid drinking alcohol while taking Aubagio as it may cause liver problems.
Do not take Aubagio if you:
• Are allergic to teriflunomide, leflunomide or any other ingredients in the medication
• Are taking a drug for rheumatoid arthritis called leflunomide
• Have severe liver problems
• Have an infection
• Are pregnant, or planning to become pregnant
• Are of child-bearing age
• Have low platelet, low white blood cell counts or uncontrolled infection
Before taking Aubagio always talk to your healthcare professional in case:
• Have liver problems
• Have high blood pressure
• Have a fever or infection or are unable to fight infections
• Had or now have tuberculosis
• Have bone marrow problems
• Have diabetes
• Are older than 60 years of age
• Are pregnant or planning to become pregnant
• Are breastfeeding
You should always tell your health care professional about any medications that you have been taking or are going to take including prescription and non-prescription drugs, vitamins and herbal supplements.
Aubagio may interact with:
• Leflunomide (a medication for rheumatoid arthritis)
• Medicines to treat cancer or to control your immune system
• Warfarin (blood-thinning agent)
• Medicines used to treat diabetes, such as repaglinide
• Oral contraceptives
• Medicines used to treat infections such as cefaclor, penicillin G, ciprofloxacin,
• Medicines used to lower blood cholesterol, such as rosuvastatin
• Anti-inflammatory drugs, such as indomethacin,
• Diuretics (water losing pills), such as furosemide
• Medicines to treat cancer such as paclitaxel, methotrexate
• Duloxetine (anti-depressant)
• Theophylline (asthma medicine)
• Cimetidine (stomach acid medicine)
• Tizanidine (muscle relaxant medicine)
Aubagio Storage and Safety Information
Aubagio should be stored at room temperature 15°Cto 30°C. Once the bottle is opened, the tablets must be used within 90 days. Keep out of reach and sight of children.
Blog PostRethinking Gene Therapy to Prevent and Treat Multiple Sclerosis
The content on this page has been supplied to canadianpharmacyworld.com by an independent third party contracted to provide information for our website. Canadianpharmacyworld.com relies on these third parties to create and maintain this information and cannot guarantee the accuracy or reliability of the information that has been provided to us.
The drug information provided here is only a summary and does not contain all the list of possible side effects and drug interactions regarding this medication. Be sure to contact your doctor or pharmacist if you have any specific question or concern. If you require any advice or information about the drugs on this page, a medical condition or treatment advice, you should always speak to a healthcare professional.
Please note that not all products, including any referenced in this page, are shipped by our affiliated Canadian Pharmacy. We are affiliated with other dispensaries that ship product to our customers from the following jurisdictions: Canada, Singapore, New Zealand, Turkey, Mauritius, India, and United Kingdom. The items in your order maybe shipped from any of the above jurisdictions. The products are sourced from various countries as well as those listed above. Rest assured, we only affiliate with our authorized dispensaries that procure product through reliable sources.