How and Where to Buy Kynmobi Online?
CanadianPharmacyWorld.com offers Kynmobi at a reasonable price with a valid prescription from your doctor. We also offer other Parkinson’s disease medications
at competitive prices. At Canadian Pharmacy World, you have a convenient and reliable access to your healthcare needs. You can place the order online, by mail, by fax or toll-free over the telephone at 1866-485-7979.
How much does Kynmobi cost?
The average retail price of brand Kynmobi 10 mg sublingual film is around $831 for a supply of 30 films according to drugs.com, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Canadian Pharmacy World is offering brand Kynmobi 10 mg sublingual film from Canada at just $299.99 for a supply of 30 films which is only $10.00 per unit. Our Canadian Pharmacy also offers the brand Kynmobi 15 mg, 20 mg, 25 mg and 30 mg sublingual films at reasonable prices. Please contact our customer service at toll-free 1-866-485-7979 for details.Brand Kynmobi 10 mg sublingual film
from Canada, as low as $10.00 per unit.Brand Kynmobi 30 mg sublingual film
from Canada, as low as $11.33 per unit.
Are There Alternative Names for the Brand Kynmobi?
Brand Kynmobi comes from Canada manufactured by Sunovion. There is no generic available for this medication.
What Dosages and Forms is Kynmobi available in?
The brand Kynmobi is available in the strength of 10 mg, 15 mg, 20 mg, 25 mg, 30 mg sublingual film.
What is Kynmobi used for?
Kynmobi is used, as needed, to treat OFF episodes in adults with Parkinson’s disease. An OFF episode is when your Parkinson’s movement symptoms (e.g., tremor, slowness, stiffness and difficulty moving) are unexpectedly not controlled by your regular Parkinson’s medication. Kynmobi is for use with other drugs to treat Parkinson’s disease and does not replace the other drugs prescribed by your doctor to treat your Parkinson’s symptoms. Kynmobi belongs to a group of drugs called dopamine agonists. It seems to improve some of the chemical imbalance in the part of the brain affected by Parkinson’s disease. Kynmobi is for sublingual (under your tongue) use only. Kynmobi must be taken whole. Do not cut, chew or swallow Kynmobi. Your doctor may prescribe another medicine called an antiemetic (e.g., domperidone) to take while you are using Kynmobi. Antiemetic medicines may help to decrease the symptoms of nausea and vomiting that can happen with Kynmobi. Drink water and swallow excess water before taking the Kynmobi film.
What Are The Possible Side Effects of Kynmobi?
Some of the common side effects of Kynmobi may include nausea, vomiting, dizziness, dry mouth, fatigue, yawning, sleepiness, runny nose, increased sweating, headache, chills. Some serious side effects include dyskinesia: severe uncontrolled movements, falls and injuries from falling, low blood pressure: dizziness, fainting, light-headedness when rising to a sitting or standing position, oral irritation: redness, numbness, swelling, infection, ulceration, pain or dryness of mouth, lips or tongue, syncope: fainting when standing up. These are not all the possible side effects of Kynmobi. In case of any unexpected effect, consult your healthcare professional immediately.
Are there any Precautions and Drug interactions for Kynmobi?
Do not use Kynmobi if you:
• Are allergic to apomorphine hydrochloride, sulfites or to any of the ingredients in Kynmobi.
• Are taking certain drugs used to treat nausea or vomiting such as ondansetron; granisetron and palonosetron.
• Have severe liver or kidney disease.
Before taking Kynmobi, inform your doctor if you:
• Are pregnant or breast-feeding;
• Are allergic to any medicines containing sulphites;
• Drink alcohol;
• Have difficulty staying awake during the daytime;
• Have suspicious, undiagnosed changed patches of pigmented skin, or a history of skin cancer (melanoma);
• Have dizziness, fainting spells;
• Have asthma;
• Have a history of fibrosis;
• Have severe uncontrolled involuntary movements;
• Have liver or kidney problems;
• Have heart problems or low blood pressure;
• Have any unusual conditions related to your eyes or eyesight;
• Have had a stroke or other brain problems;
• Have any mental disorders or hallucinations.
Tell your doctor, nurse, or pharmacist about all the medicines you take, including drugs prescribed by other doctors, vitamins, minerals, natural supplements, or alternative medicines. The following may interact with Kynmobi:
• Alcohol, avoid alcohol when using Kynmobi;
• Certain drugs that have an effect on your heart rate, such as antiarrhythmics, antipsychotics, antidepressants, opioids, some antibiotics, antimalarials, antifungals, kinase inhibitors, histone deacetylase inhibitors, beta-2 adrenoceptor agonists;
• Drugs to lower your blood pressure such as antihypertensive drugs or vasodilators;
• Drugs that can affect the levels of electrolytes (salts) in your body;
• Drugs used to treat nausea or vomiting such as ondansetron;
• Nitroglycerin, a drug used to improve blood flow,
• Other medicines used to treat Parkinson’s disease, including levodopa.
Kynmobi Storage and Safety Information
Store Kynmobi at room temperature between 15 and 30°C. Keep Kynmobi in the foil pouch, protected from light, until ready to use. Keep out of reach and sight of children.
Blog PostIs There a Link Between COVID Stress and IBS?
The content on this page has been supplied to canadianpharmacyworld.com by an independent third party contracted to provide information for our website. Canadianpharmacyworld.com relies on these third parties to create and maintain this information and cannot guarantee the accuracy or reliability of the information that has been provided to us.
The drug information provided here is only a summary and does not contain all the list of possible side effects and drug interactions regarding this medication. Be sure to contact your doctor or pharmacist if you have any specific question or concern. If you require any advice or information about the drugs on this page, a medical condition or treatment advice, you should always speak to a healthcare professional.
Please note that not all products, including any referenced in this page, are shipped by our affiliated Canadian Pharmacy. We are affiliated with other dispensaries that ship product to our customers from the following jurisdictions: Canada, Singapore, New Zealand, Turkey, Mauritius, India, and United Kingdom. The items in your order maybe shipped from any of the above jurisdictions. The products are sourced from various countries as well as those listed above. Rest assured, we only affiliate with our authorized dispensaries that procure product through reliable sources.