How and Where to Buy Zydena Online?
You can buy Zydena online through our Canadian International Pharmacy at huge savings. We offer RX and OTC medications online with a valid prescription from your doctor. At Canadian Pharmacy World, your health is our priority. You can place the order online, by mail, by fax or toll-free over the telephone at 1866-485-7979.
Are There Alternative Names for the Brand and Generic Zydena?
The generic equivalent of Zydena is Udenafil and it comes from India also called Zudena manufactured by Sunrise Remedies.
What Dosages and Forms is Zydena available in?
The generic equivalent of Zydena (Udenafil) is available as tablets in the dosage forms of 100 mg.
What is Zydena used for?
Zydena is used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction
in men. It is not for use in women or children. You should take the medication exactly as prescribed by your doctor. For most patients, the recommended starting dose of Zydena in male adults is 100 mg, taken orally approximately 30 minutes to 12 hours before sexual activity. The maximum recommended dosing frequency is once per day.
What Are The Possible Side Effects of Zydena?
Some of the common side effects of Zydena include flushing, and headache. Some other side effects of Zydena include head discomfort, feeling cold, feeling dim, palpitation, postural dizziness, drowisness, ear daze, eye discomfort, rash, erythema, diarrhea, dyspnea, respiratory distress in exercise, cough, nasal hemorrhage, increase erection, and hypotension. These are not all the possible side effects of Zydena. In case of any unexpected effect, consult your healthcare professional immediately.
Are there any Precautions and Drug interactions for Zydena?
As Zydena can cause dizziness, drowsiness and blurred vision, patients taking Zydena should be cautious while driving or operating machinery.
Do not use Zydena if you:
• Take medicines called “nitrates”
• Use street drugs called “poppers” such as amyl nitrate and butyl nitrate
• Are allergic to Udenafil or any of the ingredients in Zydena
• Have heart disease, high or low blood pressure
• Are using a medication called riociguat
• Had a previous episode of non-arteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy (NAION)
• Suffer from hereditary degenerative retinal disorders such as retinitis pigmentosa
• Have liver disorders
• Have genetic problems such as galactose intolerance, Lapp lactase deficiency, or glucose-galactose malabsorption as this medication contains lactose
Before you start using Zydena, be sure to tell your doctor if you:
• Have or have had heart problems such as a heart attack, irregular heartbeat, angina, or heart failure
• Have had heart surgery within the last 6 months
• Have had a stroke
• Have low blood pressure, or high blood pressure that is not controlled
• Have a deformed penis shape
• Have had an erection that lasted for more than 4 hours
• Have problems with your blood cells such as sickle cell anemia, multiple myeloma, or leukemia
• Have retinitis pigmentosa, a rare genetic (runs in families) eye disease
• Have ever had severe vision loss, including an eye problem called non-arteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy (NAION)
• Have bleeding problems
• Have or have had stomach ulcers
• Have liver problems
• Have kidney problems or are having kidney dialysis
It is important to tell your health care professional about all other medicines that you have taken recently including any kind of supplements and non-prescription drugs.
Medicines which interact with Zydena include:
• HIV protease inhibitors, such as ritonavir, indinavir, saquinavir or atazanir
• Oral antifungal medicines, such as ketoconazole (Nizoral), and itraconozale
• Antibiotics, such as clarithromycin, telithromycin, or erythromycin
• Alpha blockers such as terazosin, tamsulosin HCl, doxazosin, prazosin HCl, alfuzosin HCl, dutasteride and tamsulosin HCl, or silodosin
• Medicines that treat high blood pressure
• Anticonvulsants such as phenobarbital
• Other medicines or treatments for erectile dysfunction
• Cimetidine (an antacid)
• Grapefruit juice
Zydena Storage and Safety Information
The medication should be stored at a temperature between 15°C and 30°C, protected from light. It should be kept out of sight and reach of children.
Blog PostCan Marriage Survive Impotence? New Generic Levitra May Save Your Relationship
The content on this page has been supplied to canadianpharmacyworld.com by an independent third party contracted to provide information for our website. Canadianpharmacyworld.com relies on these third parties to create and maintain this information and cannot guarantee the accuracy or reliability of the information that has been provided to us.
The drug information provided here is only a summary and does not contain all the list of possible side effects and drug interactions regarding this medication. Be sure to contact your doctor or pharmacist if you have any specific question or concern. If you require any advice or information about the drugs on this page, a medical condition or treatment advice, you should always speak to a healthcare professional.
Please note that not all products, including any referenced in this page, are shipped by our affiliated Canadian Pharmacy. We are affiliated with other dispensaries that ship product to our customers from the following jurisdictions: Canada, Singapore, New Zealand, Turkey, Mauritius, India, and United Kingdom. The items in your order maybe shipped from any of the above jurisdictions. The products are sourced from various countries as well as those listed above. Rest assured, we only affiliate with our authorized dispensaries that procure product through reliable sources.