How and Where to Buy Cabometyx Online?
You can buy Cabometyx and other Cancer medications
online through our Canadian International Pharmacy at huge savings. We offer RX and OTC medications online with a valid prescription from your doctor. At Canadian Pharmacy World, your health is our priority. You can place the order online
, by mail, by fax or toll-free over the telephone at 1866-485-7979.
Are There Alternative Names for the Brand and Generic Cabometyx?
Cabometyx comes from Canada and is manufactured by Ipsen Biopharm. The active ingredient in Cabometyx is cabozantinib. There is no generic available for this medication.
What Dosages and Forms is Cabometyx available in?
Cabometyx is available as tablets in the dosage strengths of 20 mg, 40 mg and 60 mg.
What is Cabometyx used for?
Cabometyx is used to treat adults with a type of advanced kidney cancer called as renal cell carcinoma who have had previous treatment with a specific type of cancer medication. Cabometyx is a multi-kinase inhibitor and works by blocking the action of proteins called as receptor tyrosine kinases (RTKs). RTKs are involved in the cell growth and development of new blood vessels. These proteins can be found in high amounts in cancer cells. By blocking their action, Cabometyx can slowdown the growth of the tumor, help block the blood supply that cancer needs and may increase the length of time before cancer worsens. Always take the medication as prescribed by your doctor. Take Cabometyx once a day empty stomach. Do not eat at least 2 hours before and at least 1 hour after taking the dose. Swallow the tablets whole with a glass of water. Do not crush the tablets. The usual adult dose is 60 mg once a day. Your doctor will decide the right dose for you.
What Are The Possible Side Effects of Cabometyx?
Some of the common side effects of Cabometyx may include stomach upset, including diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, constipation, indigestion, abdominal pain, decreased appetite, weight loss, altered sense of taste, heartburn, redness, swelling or pain in mouth or throat, rash or redness of skin, dry skin, weakness, headache, dizziness, fainting, pain in arms, legs and joints, muscle spasms, shortness of breath, difficulty speaking, and cough. Some of the serious side effects of this medication include hand-foot skin reaction, high blood pressure, anemia, hypothyroidism, low levels of sodium, potassium, magnesium and phosphate in blood, decreased lymphocytes, blood clot in vein or artery, severe bleeding, convulsion, inflammation of pancreas, liver injury, blood clot in lungs, QT prolongation, and convulsions. These are not all the possible side effects of Cabometyx. In case of any unexpected effect, consult your healthcare professional immediately.
Are there any Precautions and Drug interactions for Cabometyx?
Do not drink grapefruit juice or eat grapefruit or grapefruit containing supplements while taking this medication.
Before you do tasks that require special attention, wait until you know how you respond to Cabometyx. If you feel dizzy, weak or tired do not drive or operate machinery.
Do not take Cabometyx if you are allergic to cabozantinib or any ingredients in the medication.
Before using the patch, inform your doctor if you:
• Have high blood pressure, heart disease, diarrhea, any unusual bleeding
• Are planning to have any surgery, including dental surgery
• Have liver or kidney disease, including increased amounts of protein in your urine
• Have inflammatory bowel disease (for example Crohn’s disease or ulcerative colitis, diverticulitis, or appendicitis)
• Have had a blood clot in the leg, or lungs, stroke, or heart attack
• Have any heart disorder, including an irregular heartbeat, prolongation of the QT interval or a family history of QT prolongation
• Have thyroid problems
• Are pregnant, or plan to become pregnant
• Are a male patient with a female partner who is able to become pregnant
• Are breastfeeding or plan to breastfeed. Do not breastfeed during treatment and for 4 months after your last dose of Cabometyx
It is important to tell your healthcare professional about all other medicines that you have taken recently including any kind of supplements and non-prescription drugs. Medications that can interact with Cabometyx include:
• Antifungal medications such as itraconazole
• Antibacterial drugs such as erythromycin
• Anti-epileptic medication such as phenytoin
• Herbal preparations such as St. John’s Wort
• Medicines used to thin blood such as warfarin
• Medicines used to treat high blood pressure or other heart conditions
• Anti-diabetic drugs such as saxagliptin
• Medicines used to treat gout such as colchicine
• Anti-HIV medication such as ritonavir
• Medicines used to treat high cholesterol in blood
• Diuretics, laxatives, and corticosteroids
Cabometyx Storage and Safety Information
Cabometyx should be stored at temperature of 15°C to 25°C. It should be kept out of the reach and sight of children.
Blog PostWhat If There's A Cure to Cancer...You Just Can't Afford It?
The content on this page has been supplied to canadianpharmacyworld.com by an independent third party contracted to provide information for our website. Canadianpharmacyworld.com relies on these third parties to create and maintain this information and cannot guarantee the accuracy or reliability of the information that has been provided to us.
The drug information provided here is only a summary and does not contain all the list of possible side effects and drug interactions regarding this medication. Be sure to contact your doctor or pharmacist if you have any specific question or concern. If you require any advice or information about the drugs on this page, a medical condition or treatment advice, you should always speak to a healthcare professional.
Please note that not all products, including any referenced in this page, are shipped by our affiliated Canadian Pharmacy. We are affiliated with other dispensaries that ship product to our customers from the following jurisdictions: Canada, Singapore, New Zealand, Turkey, Mauritius, India, and United Kingdom. The items in your order maybe shipped from any of the above jurisdictions. The products are sourced from various countries as well as those listed above. Rest assured, we only affiliate with our authorized dispensaries that procure product through reliable sources.