* The product images are for reference only. Generic equivalents may also be supplied by alternate manufacturers.
How And Where To Buy Oracea Online?
You can buy Oracea online through our Canadian International Pharmacy at huge savings. We offer RX and OTC medications online with a valid prescription from your doctor. At Canadian Pharmacy World, your health is our priority. You can place the order online, by mail, by fax or toll-free over the telephone at 1866-485-7979.
Are There Alternative Names For The Brand And Generic Oracea?
Oracea comes from Canada and United Kingdom known as Apprilon, Efracea manufactured by Galderma laboratories and contains the active ingredient doxycycline. The generic form of Oracea is not available.
What Dosages And Forms Is Oracea Available In?
The medication Oracea is available in the dosage form of 40 mg as capsules in the packaging of 84 capsules.
What Is Oracea Used For?
Oracea is an antibiotic
and belongs to a class of tetracycline medicines. It is used to treat only pimples or bumps caused due to a condition known as rosacea. It does not lessen the redness caused by rosacea. This medication should not be used for the treatment or prevention of infections. It is not known whether Oracea is effective for use for longer than 16 months or safe for use for longer than 9 months. This medication should not be used in infants and children less than 8 years of age as it may cause stained teeth in infants and children.
What Are The Possible Side Effects Of Oracea?
Most common side effects of treatment with Oracea include soreness in nose and throat, sinus infection, fungus infection, flu-like symptoms, diarrhea, stomach pain, bloating, high blood pressure, and change in certain blood tests. Some of the serious side effects of this medication include harm to the unborn baby if taken during pregnancy, permanent discoloration of teeth, intestine infection causing diarrhea or bloody stools, immune system reactions such as lupus-like syndrome, hepatitis, inflammation of blood or lymph vessels., discoloration, darkening of skin, scars, teeth, gums, nails, and whites of eyes, increased intracranial pressure. These are not all the possible side effects of Oracea. Contact your healthcare professional in case of any unexpected effects.
Are there any Precautions and Drug interactions for Oracea?
Oracea can cause severe sunburn. Hence, avoid sunlight or artificial sunlight, such as a tanning booth or sunlamp. Use sunscreen and wear clothes that cover your skin while out in sunlight.
Do not take Oracea if you are allergic or hypersensitive to doxycycline, other medicines in tetracycline class, or any other ingredients in Oracea.
Before taking Oracea, inform your doctor if you:
• Have kidney or liver problems
• Have diarrhea or watery stools
• Have vision problems
• Have had surgery on your stomach
• Have or had a yeast or fungal infection in your mouth or vagina
• Are pregnant or planning to become pregnant. Oracea may harm your unborn baby and cause serious side effects on the growth of bone and teeth of the baby. Stop taking this medication and call your doctor right away if you become pregnant while taking it.
• Are breastfeeding or plan to breastfeed. Oracea can pass into your breast milk and harm your baby. Talk to your doctor about the best way to feed your baby if you take Oracea.
• Are a male with a female partner who is planning to become pregnant at any time while you are being treated with this medication.
If you see a different doctor, inform him or her that you are using Oracea.
You should always tell your health care professional about any medications that you have been taking or are going to take including prescription and non-prescription drugs, vitamins and herbal supplements. Medications that can interact with Oracea include:
• Birth control pills. Oracea may reduce the effectiveness of birth control pills. Talk to your doctor about what types of birth control you can use to prevent pregnancy while taking Oracea.
• Blood thinner medicine such as warfarin
• Penicillin (antibacterial medicine)
• Proton pump inhibitors or antacids that contain aluminum, calcium, or magnesium
• Products containing iron or bismuth subsalicylate
• A medicine taken by mouth that contains isotretinoin or acitretin
• A medicine to treat seizures, such as carbamazepine or phenytoin.
Oracea Storage and Safety Information
This medication should be stored at a temperature of 15°C to 30°C, in a tightly closed container and protected from light. Keep out of reach and sight of children.
Blog PostDon't Let Fun in the Sun Wreak Havoc On Your Skin Rising Drug Prices In America And The Benefits Of Legalizing Importation
The content on this page has been supplied to canadianpharmacyworld.com by an independent third party contracted to provide information for our website. Canadianpharmacyworld.com relies on these third parties to create and maintain this information and cannot guarantee the accuracy or reliability of the information that has been provided to us.
The drug information provided here is only a summary and does not contain all the list of possible side effects and drug interactions regarding this medication. Be sure to contact your doctor or pharmacist if you have any specific question or concern. If you require any advice or information about the drugs on this page, a medical condition or treatment advice, you should always speak to a healthcare professional.
Please note that not all products, including any referenced in this page, are shipped by our affiliated Canadian Pharmacy. We are affiliated with other dispensaries that ship product to our customers from the following jurisdictions: Canada, Singapore, New Zealand, Turkey, Mauritius, India, and United Kingdom. The items in your order maybe shipped from any of the above jurisdictions. The products are sourced from various countries as well as those listed above. Rest assured, we only affiliate with our authorized dispensaries that procure product through reliable sources.