* The product images are for reference only. Generic equivalents may also be supplied by alternate manufacturers.
How and Where to Buy Premarin Vaginal Cream Online?
At Canadian Pharmacy World, we carry the brand name Premarin Vaginal Cream by Wyeth and Pfizer. Our customers may also buy Estring Vaginal Ring
and other Women's Health
medications. You can place your order for Premarin here at our website or call us at 1-866-485-7979.
Are there Alternative Names for the Brand and Generic Premarin Vaginal Cream?
The brand name vaginal cream, Premarin is manufactured by Wyeth (a subsidiary of Pfizer). The generic name for the drug used in Premarin is conjugated estrogens.
What Dosages and Forms is Premarin Vaginal Cream available in?
Canadian Pharmacy World carries Premarin Vaginal Cream in the 14 gm and 30 gm dose, which comes India and Canada. Generic Conjugated Estrogens cream is not available. You may also buy Premarin
as an oral tablet form.
What is Premarin Vaginal Cream used for?
Premarin is a female hormone medication that distributes a mixture of estrogen to the body and is used to reduce symptoms of menopause, such as hot flashes and vaginal dryness. Estrogen is a vital hormone used by the human body and is necessary for many processes to function optimally. During menopause, estrogen production declines, bringing about symptoms such as: vaginal dryness, burning, itching, and painful sexual intercourse.
The Premarin vaginal cream is mainly used to treat vaginal symptoms of menopause.
What are the Possible Side Effects of Premarin Vaginal Cream?
Before deciding if Premarin is right for you, it’s important to note that most medications will come with a few side effects. Let’s take a closer look at what you can expect when using this topical cream:
Here are some of the most common side effects that come with taking Premarin:
• Mild nausea, vomiting, bloating, and/or stomach cramps;
• Breast pain;
• Darkening of facial skin, or new freckles;
• Increased hair growth, or loss of hair;
• Changes in weight of more than 10 pounds;
• Changes in appetite;
• Vaginal itching or discharge;
• Changes in menstrual periods;
• Decreased sex drive;
• Headache, nervousness, dizziness, or exhaustion
However, contact your doctor immediately if you experience more severe symptoms such as:
• Heart attack symptoms (chest pain, pain spreading to the arm or shoulder, nausea, sweating, general sick feeling);
• Sudden numbness or weakness, particularly on one side of the body;
• Stroke symptoms (sudden severe headache, followed by confusion, problems with vision, speech or balance);
• Pain or swelling in one or both legs;
• Confusion or memory problems not associated with headache;
• Swelling of hands or feet;
• Lumps found in breast tissue
If you suspect an allergic reaction to Premarin, be sure to stop taking the medication immediately and seek emergency help. Allergic reactions can include:
• Swelling of your lips, tongue, or face;
• Breathing problems
Are there any Precautions and Drug interactions of Premarin Vaginal Cream?
Premarin can cause birth defects and other harm to an unborn baby. Long-term use may increase your chances of developing hormone-dependent cancers. Be sure to have regular physical exams with your doctor while using Premarin.
You should not use Premarin if you are:
• Pregnant, or thinking about becoming pregnant;
• Have a history of heart attack, stroke, or blood clots;
• Have liver disease;
• Have any type of hormone-dependent cancer (such as breast, ovary, or uterine)
Before using Premarin, you will want to discuss with your doctor whether or not it’s right for you. Be sure to talk to your doctor if you have any of these conditions:
• History of stroke;
• Underactive thyroid;
• High cholesterol or high triglycerides;
• High or low calcium levels;
• Systemic Lupus Erthematosus;
• Gallbladder disease
There are a number of medications that may have interactions with Premarin. They include the following:
• Blood thinners (Warfarin, Coumadin, etc)
• Thyroid medications (Levothyroxine, Synthroid, Levoxyl, etc.)
• Diabetes medications taken by mouth (including insulin)
• Ketoconazole or Itraconazole
• Seizure medications (Phenytoin, Carbamazepine, Felbamate, etc.)
• Barbutuates (Amobarbital, Bubabarbital, Mephobarbital, etc.)
• Antidepressants (Amitriptyline, Amoxapine, Clomipramine, Desipramine, etc.)
Premarin Vaginal Cream Storage and Safety Information
Store your Premarin Vaginal Cream at room temperature, away from extreme heat and moisture.
Overdose symptoms may include nausea, vomiting, and vaginal bleeding. If you suspect an overdose, seek immediate emergency help or call Poison Control at 1-800-463-5060.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Blog PostEat this, Not That for a Better Sex Life
The content on this page has been supplied to canadianpharmacyworld.com by an independent third party contracted to provide information for our website. Canadianpharmacyworld.com relies on these third parties to create and maintain this information and cannot guarantee the accuracy or reliability of the information that has been provided to us.
The drug information provided here is only a summary and does not contain all the list of possible side effects and drug interactions regarding this medication. Be sure to contact your doctor or pharmacist if you have any specific question or concern. If you require any advice or information about the drugs on this page, a medical condition or treatment advice, you should always speak to a healthcare professional.
Please note that not all products, including any referenced in this page, are shipped by our affiliated Canadian Pharmacy. We are affiliated with other dispensaries that ship product to our customers from the following jurisdictions: Canada, Singapore, New Zealand, Turkey, Mauritius, India, and United Kingdom. The items in your order maybe shipped from any of the above jurisdictions. The products are sourced from various countries as well as those listed above. Rest assured, we only affiliate with our authorized dispensaries that procure product through reliable sources.