* The product images are for reference only. Generic equivalents may also be supplied by alternate manufacturers.
How and Where to Buy Combivent Respimat Online?
You can buy Advair Diskus
and Combivent Respimat online through our Canadian International Pharmacy at huge savings. We offer RX and OTC medications online with a valid prescription from your doctor. At Canadian Pharmacy World, your health is our priority. You can place the order online, by mail, by fax or toll-free over the telephone at 1866-485-7979.
Are There Alternative Names for the Brand and Generic Combivent Respimat?
Combivent Respimat comes from Canada and is manufactured by Boehringer Ingelheim (Canada) Ltd. The active ingredients in Combivent Respimat are Ipratropium/albuterol.
How Much Does Combivent Respimat Cost?
According to Drugs.com, the average price for the 30 day supply, one unit of Combivent Respimat 100 mcg/20 mcg is around $455.00, depending on the pharmacy you visit.
At Canadianpharmacyworld.com, we offer the brand Combivent Respimat 100 mcg/20 mcg/120 dose, a 30 day supply at $79.99 per unit. Save more if you buy a 90 day supply of Combivent Respimat 100 mcg/20 mcg/120 dose at $199.99, which is $66.66 per unit.brand Combivent Respimat 20 mcg/100 mcg/4 ml/120 dose
from Canada, starts at $66.66 per unit
What Dosages and Forms is Combivent Respimat available in?
Combivent Respimat is available in an aerosol metered dose inhaler with a dose of 20 mcg/100 mcg/4 ml in quantities of 1 Inhaler.
What is Combivent Respimat used for?
Combivent Respimat is used for the treatment of wheezing, shortness of breath caused due to a disease known as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) which includes bronchitis and emphysema. The medication is a combination of two drugs, both of which are bronchodilators: ipratropium bromide (an anticholinergic) and albuterol (a beta-agonist). Combivent Respimat works by relaxing the muscles around the bronchi (airways in the lungs) and thus helps to ease the breathing problems. You may also buy Dulera
and other Asthma and COPD medications
What Are The Possible Side Effects of Combivent Respimat?
Some of the common side effects of Combivent Respimat include wheezing after inhalation, dizziness, headache, nausea, digestion problems such as constipation, diarrhea, vomiting, muscle cramps, weakness, muscle pain, weakness, tremors, nervousness, mental disorder, impaired voice sounds, increased sweating, bronchitis, upper respiratory tract infection such as a cold, throat irritation, cough, dryness in mouth or throat, bad taste in mouth. Stop taking the medication and consult your doctor immediately in case you notice wheezing or difficulties in breathing, suffer from an allergic reaction. This medication can lead to abnormal laboratory results for hypokalemia and ketoacidosis. Some rare side effects include fast or irregular heartbeat, discomfort and pain in the eyes, blurred vision, increased eye pressure, urinating frequently, difficulty and pain while urination, muscle pain or spasms, decreased blood flow to heart leading to chest pain, shortness of breath or heart attack, decreased levels of potassium in the body. These are not all the possible side effects of Combivent Respimat. In case of any unexpected effect, consult your healthcare professional immediately.
Are there any Precautions and Drug interactions for Combivent Respimat?
Try avoiding the spray of Combivent Respimat into your eyes. Combivent Respimat can lead to dizziness, difficulty in focusing the eye, dilated pupils and blurred vision. In case you experience these symptoms, you not drive or operate heavy machinery.
Do not use Combivent In Respimat haler if you:
• Are allergic to ipratropium bromide or other anticholinergic drugs, salbutamol or any other components of Combivent Respimat
• Have fast or irregular heartbeat or have thickened heart muscles due to various conditions
• Are under 18 years of age
Before you start using Combivent Respimat, be sure to tell your doctor if you:
• Are pregnant or panning to become pregnant
• Are breastfeeding
• Are under treatment for a thyroid or adrenal gland condition
• Are under treatment for high blood pressure, angina or any other heart problem
• Have diabetes
• Have low levels of potassium in your blood (hypokalemia), especially if you are taking drugs called as xanthine derivatives (such as theophylline), steroids to treat asthma, water pills (called as diuretics)
• Have eye problems such as glaucoma, eye pain
• Are taking any other medications including any eye drops or any non-prescription medicines
• Have difficulty in passing urine
• Have enlarged prostate
• Are allergic to any food or drugs
• Have a history of seizures
• Have liver or kidney disease
It is important to tell your healthcare professional about all other medicines that you have taken recently including any kind of supplements and non-prescription drugs. Some medications that can interact with Combivent Respimat include:
• Digitalis (used to treat arrhythmia)
• Other anticholinergic drugs such as ipratropium bromide and beta-agonists such as salbutamol
• Beta-blockers such as propranolol
• Xanthine derivatives such as theophylline (used to treat asthma)
• Tricyclic antidepressants such as amitriptyline (used to treat depression)
• Monoamine oxidase inhibitors such as isocarboxazid (used to treat depression)
• Diuretics or water pills such as furosemide, hydrochlorothiazide
Combivent Respimat Storage and Safety Information
The medication (the cartridge and the inhaler) should be stored at a temperature between 15°C and 30°C. Do not freeze. It should be kept out of sight and reach of children.
Blog postInfographic: Best-Value Asthma Drugs for 2019 Revealed
The content on this page has been supplied to canadianpharmacyworld.com by an independent third party contracted to provide information for our website. Canadianpharmacyworld.com relies on these third parties to create and maintain this information and cannot guarantee the accuracy or reliability of the information that has been provided to us.
The drug information provided here is only a summary and does not contain all the list of possible side effects and drug interactions regarding this medication. Be sure to contact your doctor or pharmacist if you have any specific question or concern. If you require any advice or information about the drugs on this page, a medical condition or treatment advice, you should always speak to a healthcare professional.
Please note that not all products, including any referenced in this page, are shipped by our affiliated Canadian Pharmacy. We are affiliated with other dispensaries that ship product to our customers from the following jurisdictions: Canada, Singapore, New Zealand, Turkey, Mauritius, India, and United Kingdom. The items in your order maybe shipped from any of the above jurisdictions. The products are sourced from various countries as well as those listed above. Rest assured, we only affiliate with our authorized dispensaries that procure product through reliable sources.