* The product images are for reference only. Generic equivalents may also be supplied by alternate manufacturers.
How and Where to Buy Desyrel Online?
Currently, we only carry the generic equivalent for the brand name drug Desyrel here at www.CanadianPharmacyWorld.com known as Trazodone. If you would like to place your order for Trazodone with us online, all you need is a valid prescription. If you’d like to speak with someone about your order, you can also dial 1-866-485-7979 and someone will be able to assist you.
Are there Alternative Names for the Brand and Generic Desyrel?
The brand name medication is known as Desyrel. At this time, Canadian Pharmacy World only carries its generic equivalent, Trazodone.
What Dosages and Forms is Desyrel available in?
We carry Trazodone in three different dosages: 50 mg, 100 mg, and 150 mg tablets, coming from Canada manufactured by Teva and from India manufactured by Intas Pharma.
What is Desyrel used for?
Desyrel (Trazodone) is an antidepressant and is primarily used to treat depression. It works by increasing the serotonin levels in the brain, in order to elevate moods. Desyrel has also been known to provide relief to those with anxiety disorders, as well as chronic pain.
What are the Possible Side Effects of Desyrel?
Before deciding if Desyrel is right for you, consider most medications will come with a few side effects. Let’s take a closer look at what you might expect.
Here are some of the most common side effects that come with using Destrel (Trazodone):
• Dry mouth;
• Muscle aches or pains;
• Stomach pain;
• Stuffy nose;
Be sure to stop taking the medication immediately and contact your doctor if you acquire the following more severe side effects:
• Black, tarry, or bloody stools;
• Dark or bloody urine;
• Chest pain;
• Decreased coordination;
• Decreased sexual desire or ability;
• Fast or irregular heartbeats;
• Fever, chills, or sore throat;
• New or worsening agitation;
• Panic attacks;
• Exaggerated feeling of well-being;
• Trouble sleeping or inability to sit still;
• Prolonged, inappropriate, or painful erections;
• Severe or persistent dizziness or tiredness;
• Shortness of breath;
• Speech problems;
• Suicidal thoughts or actions;
• Swelling of the hands, ankles, or feet;
• Symptoms of low blood sodium levels (eg, confusion, persistent headache, trouble concentrating, memory problems, weakness, unsteadiness, sluggishness, personality changes);
• Unusual bruising or bleeding;
• Unusual weight changes;
• Vomit that looks like coffee grounds;
• Yellowing of the eyes or skin
Stop taking using this medication and seek help if you have any signs of allergic reaction, which include:
• Tightness in the chest;
• Difficulty breathing;
• Swelling of the face, lips, tongue, or throat;
Are there any Precautions and Drug interactions of Desyrel?
You should not take Desyrel if you’re allergic to trazodone. Desyrel should not to be used in children. However, the doctor may decide the benefits of taking this drug outweigh the risks. If your child has been given Desyrel, ask the doctor for information about the benefits and risks. Talk with the doctor if you have questions about giving Desyrel to your child.
Before using Desyrel, be sure to tell your doctor if you have any of the following medical conditions:
• If you are pregnant, or plan to become pregnant;
• If you are nursing;
• If you or family members have a history of bipolar disorder, other mental and/or mood problems, suicidal thoughts or attempts, alcohol or substance abuse;
• If you have liver or kidney problems;
• If you have low blood sodium, magnesium, or potassium levels;
• If you have heart problems, low blood pressure, or increased eye pressure;
• If you have sickle cell anemia, multiple myeloma, or leukemia;
• If you have angulation, cavernosal fibrosis, or Peyronie disease;
• If you’re scheduled to have surgery;
• If you’re dehydrated;
• If you drink alcohol;
• If you are taking medications containing methylene blue;
• If you take medications that increase the risk of irregular heartbeat
You should use caution taking Desyrel if you are elderly, as you may be more sensitive to some of the side effects, such as low blood sodium levels.
Certain medications can have serious interactions with Desyrel. These drugs include:
• Azole antifungals;
• HIV protease inhibitors;
• Sodium oxybate;
• High blood pressure medications
Please note this is not a full list, be sure to talk to your doctor about whether or not Desyrel will interact with any medications you are currently taking.
Desyrel Storage and Safety Information
Store Desyrel at room temperature. Keep it away from extreme heat, and moisture.
If you suspect an overdose, seek immediate emergency help or call Poison Control at 1-800-463-5060.
Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
The content on this page has been supplied to canadianpharmacyworld.com by an independent third party contracted to provide information for our website. Canadianpharmacyworld.com relies on these third parties to create and maintain this information and cannot guarantee the accuracy or reliability of the information that has been provided to us.
The drug information provided here is only a summary and does not contain all the list of possible side effects and drug interactions regarding this medication. Be sure to contact your doctor or pharmacist if you have any specific question or concern. If you require any advice or information about the drugs on this page, a medical condition or treatment advice, you should always speak to a healthcare professional.
Please note that not all products, including any referenced in this page, are shipped by our affiliated Canadian Pharmacy. We are affiliated with other dispensaries that ship product to our customers from the following jurisdictions: Canada, Singapore, New Zealand, Turkey, Mauritius, India, and United Kingdom. The items in your order maybe shipped from any of the above jurisdictions. The products are sourced from various countries as well as those listed above. Rest assured, we only affiliate with our authorized dispensaries that procure product through reliable sources.