How And Where To Buy Cytomel Online?
You can buy Cytomel and Synthroid
online through our Canadian International Pharmacy at huge savings. We offer RX and OTC medications online with a valid prescription from your doctor. At Canadian Pharmacy World, your health is our priority. You can place the order online, by mail, by fax or toll-free over the telephone at 1866-485-7979.
Are There Alternative Names For The Brand And Generic Cytomel?
Cytomel is manufactured by Pfizer Canada Inc. and comes from Canada. The active ingredient in Cytomel is Liothyronine.
What Dosages And Forms Cytomel Is Available In?
Cytomel is available as tablets in two strengths: 5 micrograms and 25 micrograms.
What Is Cytomel Used For?
Cytomel is prescribed for the treatment of mild to severe hypothyroidism (when thyroid gland does not produce enough hormone). It is also used for the treatment of enlarged thyroid (goiter). Cytomel is a synthetic form of hormone produced by the thyroid gland called triiodothyronine. You should take Cytomel as prescribed by your doctor. Treatment is usually started with a low dose of Cytomel, then increased gradually according to your response. If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you remember on the same day. Skip that dose if you do not remember until the next day.
What Are The Possible Side Effects Of Cytomel?
Most common side effects caused by Cytomel are symptoms of hyperthyroidism such as headache, excessive sweating, fatigue, increased appetite, weight loss, fever, nervousness, anxiety, irritability, insomnia, cardiac arrhythmias (heartbeats which are irregular or too fast), angina pectoris (chest pain), diarrhea and menstrual irregularities. These are not all the possible side effects of Cytomel. In case of any unexpected effect, consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Are there any Precautions and Drug interactions for Cytomel?
Do not take Cytomel if you:
• Have hypersensitivity or allergy to thyroid hormones (liothyronine sodium) or any other ingredients in the medication
• Suffer from uncorrected adrenal gland under-activity
• Have or had acute myocardial infarction (heart attack)
Before taking Cytomel always talk to your healthcare professional in case you:
• Have any heart problems, such as a heart attack, angina pectoris (chest pain)
• Have a history problem with thyroid (myxedema), or adrenal or pituitary gland
• Have kidney disease
• Have high blood sugar (diabetes)
• Have decreased development of sexual organs (hypogonadism)
• Suffer from bone thinning (osteoporosis)
• Are pregnant or planning to become pregnant
• Are breast feeding
• Have a blood clotting problem
You should always tell your health care professional about any medications that you have been taking or are going to take including prescription and non-prescription drugs, vitamins and herbal supplements. Cytomel may interact with:
• Blood thinner (anticoagulants)
• Medications for high cholesterol levels such as lovastatin, cholestyramine, clofibarate
• Medications for high blood sugar or insulin
• Medications that contain estrogen such as birth control pills
• Medicines that contain iodine such as radiographic contrast agents
• Heroin/methadone, 5-fluorouracil, mitotane, tamoxifen
• Tricyclic antidepressant such as imipramine
• Digoxin (digitalis)
• Cyokines such as interferon-alpha, interleukin-2
• Growth hormones
• Ketamine, Theophylline, Diazepam, Ethionamide, Metoclopramide, Perphanazine, Resorcinol (topical products), Para-aminosalicylate sodium
Do not use Cytomel to treat obesity or for weight loss. Very bad and sometimes deadly side effects may happen with this drug if it is taken in large doses or with other drugs for weight loss.
Cytomel Storage and Safety Information
Store the medicine at 15-25°C, in a firmly closed container, protected from light, heat and moisture. Keep out of sight and reach of children.
Blog PostRising Drug Prices In America And The Benefits Of Legalizing Importation
The content on this page has been supplied to canadianpharmacyworld.com by an independent third party contracted to provide information for our website. Canadianpharmacyworld.com relies on these third parties to create and maintain this information and cannot guarantee the accuracy or reliability of the information that has been provided to us.
The drug information provided here is only a summary and does not contain all the list of possible side effects and drug interactions regarding this medication. Be sure to contact your doctor or pharmacist if you have any specific question or concern. If you require any advice or information about the drugs on this page, a medical condition or treatment advice, you should always speak to a healthcare professional.
Please note that not all products, including any referenced in this page, are shipped by our affiliated Canadian Pharmacy. We are affiliated with other dispensaries that ship product to our customers from the following jurisdictions: Canada, Singapore, New Zealand, Turkey, Mauritius, India, and United Kingdom. The items in your order maybe shipped from any of the above jurisdictions. The products are sourced from various countries as well as those listed above. Rest assured, we only affiliate with our authorized dispensaries that procure product through reliable sources.