How And Where To Buy Glyxambi Online?
You can buy Glyxambi online through our Canadian International Pharmacy at huge savings. We offer RX and OTC Diabetic medications and Products
online with a valid prescription from your doctor. At Canadian Pharmacy World, your health is our priority. You can place the order online, by mail, by fax or toll-free over the telephone at 1866-485-7979.
Are There Alternative Names For The Brand And Generic Glyxambi?
Glyxambi is manufactured by Boehringer Ingelheim and comes from Canada. The active ingredients in Glyxambi are Empagliflozin/Linagliptin. There is no generic available for this medication.
What Dosages And Forms Glyxambi Is Available In?
Glyxambi is available as tablets containing 25 mg empagliflozin and 5 mg linagliptin.
What Is Glyxambi Used For?
Glyxambi is used with metformin along with diet and exercise to improve blood sugar levels in adults with type 2 diabetes. It is used in patients who are not controlled with metformin and empagliflozin, or in patients who are not controlled with metformin and empagliflozin and linagliptin as separate tablets. Glyxambi contains two medicines empagliflozin and linagliptin. Empagliflozin belongs to a class of medicines called sodium-glucose co-transporter 2 (SGLT2) inhibitors. It removes excess sugar from the body through urine. Linagliptin belongs to a class of medicines called dipeptidyl peptidase-4 (DPP-4) inhibitors. It helps to improve insulin levels in the body when sugar levels are high, especially after a meal. It also helps to decrease the amount of sugar made by the body. Take Glyxambi exactly as prescribed by your doctor. It is to be taken once a day, by mouth, with or without food. Swallow whole. Do not cut or divide the tablets.
What Are The Possible Side Effects Of Glyxambi?
Most common side effects caused by Glyxambi include cough, stuffy or runny nose, sore throat, mouth ulcers, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, constipation, weight loss, headache, dizziness, back pain, muscle pain, feeling weak, tremor, passing more urine than usual, itchiness, rash. Some of the serious side effects include urinary tract infection, low blood sugar, genital infections, low blood pressure, loss of fluids from the body, kidney problems, sepsis, kidney infection, inflammation of pancreas, diabetic ketoacidosis and severe skin reactions. These are not all the possible side effects of Glyxambi. In case of any unexpected effect, consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Are there any Precautions and Drug interactions for Glyxambi?
Glyxambi may cause dizziness or light-headedness. Do not drive or use machines until you know how the medicine affects you.
Do not take Glyxambi, if you:
• Are allergic to empagliflozin and linagliptin, or any other ingredients in the medication
• Have severe kidney problems
• Are on dialysis
• Have diabetic ketoacidosis
• Are experiencing loss of fluids from the body due to vomiting, severe diarrhea or dehydration
• Are pregnant or planning to become pregnant
• Are breastfeeding or planning to breastfeed
• Are under 18 years of age
Before taking Glyxambi always talk to your healthcare professional in case you:
• Have an increased chance of developing diabetic ketoacidosis
• Have kidney or have liver problems
• Have heart failure or heart disease
• Are at high risk for stroke
• Have low blood pressure
• Are taking a medicine for high blood pressure or taking a water pill
• Are taking insulin
• Have a reduced immune system
• Have a history of yeast infection of the vagina or penis
• Have or have had inflammation of your pancreas (pancreatitis)
• Have a history of urinary tract infections or problems with urination
• Have any skin problems
• Are 65 years of age or older
You should always tell your health care professional about any medications that you have been taking or are going to take including prescription and non-prescription drugs, vitamins and herbal supplements. Glyxambi can interact with:
• Medicines, used to treat diabetes including insulin
• Medicines used to treat seizures such as phenobarbital, carbamazepine and phenytoin
• Rifampin (used to treat bacterial infections)
• Dexamethasone (a steroid)
• Medicines to lower your blood pressure
• Diuretics, known as water pills, such as furosemide
• Herbal medicine called St. John’s Wort
Glyxambi Storage and Safety Information
Glyxambi should be stored at temperature between 15 to 30°C. Keep out of reach and sight of children.
Blog PostThink You Know All About Diabetes? These 5 Facts May Surprise You
The content on this page has been supplied to canadianpharmacyworld.com by an independent third party contracted to provide information for our website. Canadianpharmacyworld.com relies on these third parties to create and maintain this information and cannot guarantee the accuracy or reliability of the information that has been provided to us.
The drug information provided here is only a summary and does not contain all the list of possible side effects and drug interactions regarding this medication. Be sure to contact your doctor or pharmacist if you have any specific question or concern. If you require any advice or information about the drugs on this page, a medical condition or treatment advice, you should always speak to a healthcare professional.
Please note that not all products, including any referenced in this page, are shipped by our affiliated Canadian Pharmacy. We are affiliated with other dispensaries that ship product to our customers from the following jurisdictions: Canada, Singapore, New Zealand, Turkey, Mauritius, India, and United Kingdom. The items in your order maybe shipped from any of the above jurisdictions. The products are sourced from various countries as well as those listed above. Rest assured, we only affiliate with our authorized dispensaries that procure product through reliable sources.