* The product images are for reference only. Generic equivalents may also be supplied by alternate manufacturers.
How and Where to Buy Manerix Online?
You can buy Manerix and other psychiatric medications such as Wellbutrin XL
online through our Canadian International Pharmacy at huge savings. We offer RX and OTC medications online with a valid prescription from your doctor. At Canadian Pharmacy World, your health is our priority. You can place the order online, by mail, by fax or toll-free over the telephone at 1866-485-7979.
Are There Alternative Names for the Brand and Generic Manerix?
The generic form of Manerix is Moclobemide. It comes from Canada manufactured by AA Pharma.
What Dosages and Forms is Manerix available in?
The generic form of Manerix (Moclobemide) is available as tablets in the dosage forms of 100 mg 150 mg and 300 mg.
What is Manerix used for?
Manerix is an antidepressant and is used to treat the symptoms of depression in adults 18 years and older. It is a short-acting antidepressant and belongs to the class of drugs known as Reverse Inhibitor of Monoamine Oxidase-type A (RIMA). This medication inhibits the imbalance of certain chemicals in the brain by increasing their concentrations which contributes to its antidepressant activity.
What Are The Possible Side Effects of Manerix?
Some of the common side effects of Manerix include insomnia, dizziness, headache and nausea. Call your doctor immediately in case of one or combination of the side effects such as severe throbbing headache which starts at the back of the head and radiates forward, neck stiffness, fast or slow heartbeat. Some of the other serious side effects of Manerix include allergic reaction, changes in eyesight, diarrhea, constipation, not enough sodium in the blood causing confusion, seizures or disorientation, new or worsened emotional or behavioral problems. These are not all the possible side effects of Manerix. In case of any unexpected effect, consult your healthcare professional immediately.
Are there any Precautions and Drug interactions for Manerix?
Manerix can cause dizziness. Do not drive or operate heavy machinery until you know how this medication affects you.
Do not take Manerix if you:
• Are allergic to Moclobemide or any other ingredients in the medication
• Suffer from a mental problem that makes you confused, lose contact with reality or unable to think or judge clearly
• Are taking a medication to treat depression (a tricyclic antidepressant, a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor or a conventional monoamine oxidase inhibitor)
• Are currently taking selegiline
• Are currently taking a pain medication called meperidine or tramadol
• Are currently taking thioridazine
• Are currently taking migraine medications such as rizatriptan, sumatriptan
• Are currently taking bupropion (Wellbutrin or Zyban)
• Are currently taking dextromethorphan
• Have a tumor of adrenal gland
Before taking Manerix, inform your doctor if you:
• Ever had a bad reaction to Manerix or any of its active ingreidents
• Are allergic to other medicines, foods or dyes
• Are taking any prescription medications especially cimetidine, meperidine or selegiline, thioridazine, buspirone, clomipramine, blood pressure medications or other antidepressants
• Are taking cough and cold medications containing dextromethorphan
• Experience psychotic symptoms or are taking antipsychotic medications
• Will be undergoing anesthesia or are taking pain medications
• Have a history of liver disease, kidney disease, thyroid disorder, heart problems, or high blood pressure
• Are pregnant or planning to become pregnant
• Are breastfeeding
• Have a habit of excessive alcohol consumption or street drug use
It is important to tell your healthcare professional about all other medicines that you have taken recently including any kind of supplements and non-prescription drugs. Some medications that can interact with Manerix include:
• Other antidepressants
• Medications used to treat certain mental illnesses other than depression
• Blood pressure medications, cough and cold medications containing dextromethorphan
• Allergy medications or any medication that contains amphetamine and ephedrine like compounds
• There are no dietary restrictions but excessive amounts of some foods should be avoided such as over 200g of strong cheese or 70g of Marmite yeast extract
Manerix Storage and Safety Information
Manerix should be stored at controlled room temperature between 15°C and 30°C. Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
The content on this page has been supplied to canadianpharmacyworld.com by an independent third party contracted to provide information for our website. Canadianpharmacyworld.com relies on these third parties to create and maintain this information and cannot guarantee the accuracy or reliability of the information that has been provided to us.
The drug information provided here is only a summary and does not contain all the list of possible side effects and drug interactions regarding this medication. Be sure to contact your doctor or pharmacist if you have any specific question or concern. If you require any advice or information about the drugs on this page, a medical condition or treatment advice, you should always speak to a healthcare professional.
Please note that not all products, including any referenced in this page, are shipped by our affiliated Canadian Pharmacy. We are affiliated with other dispensaries that ship product to our customers from the following jurisdictions: Canada, Singapore, New Zealand, Turkey, Mauritius, India, and United Kingdom. The items in your order maybe shipped from any of the above jurisdictions. The products are sourced from various countries as well as those listed above. Rest assured, we only affiliate with our authorized dispensaries that procure product through reliable sources.