How And Where To Buy Marplan Online?
You can buy Marplan online through www.canadianpharmacyworld.com with a valid prescription from your doctor. We also offer other anti-depressant drugs
online through our Canadian International Pharmacy at huge savings. At Canadian Pharmacy World, your health is our priority. You can place the order online, by mail, by fax or toll-free over the telephone at 1866-485-7979.
How Much Does Marplan Cost?
Canadian Pharmacy World is offering the brand Marplan 10 mg from the United Kingdom at $625.00 for a supply of 56 tablets which is $11.16 per tablet. Don't hesitate to get in touch with us toll-free at 1866.485.7979 for details.Brand Marplan Tablet 10 mg
from the United Kingdom, for as low as $11.16 98per unit
Are there Alternative Names for the Brand Marplan?
The brand Marplan comes from the United Kingdom manufactured by Alliance Pharms. The generic is not available at the moment.
What Dosages and Forms are Marplan Available in?
The brand Marplan is available in the strength of 10 mg tablet only.
What is Marplan Used for?
Marplan (Isocarboxazid) is a prescription medicine used to treat the symptoms of depression. The active ingredient in Marplan is Isocarboxazid. Marplan belongs to a class of drugs called Anti-depressants, a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI). It works by inhibiting the enzyme monoamine oxidase, which is responsible for breaking down dopamine, serotonin, epinephrine, and norepinephrine. This causes an increase in endogenous concentrations of these neurotransmitters. It restores the balance of these natural substances in the brain and improves the mood and feelings of a depressed patient.
What are the Possible Side Effects of Marplan?
Along with its needed effects, Marplan may cause some unwanted effects. The most common side effects of Marplan include:
• Confusion, decreased memory;
• Dry mouth;
• Fatigue, headache;
Uncommon side effects of Marplan may include:
• Hypermetabolic syndrome (hyperpyrexia, tachycardia, tachypnea, acidosis);
• Impotence or decreased sexual performance;
• Orthostatic hypotension;
• Paresthesia and tingling sensation;
• Sleep disturbance;
• Urinary frequency or retention;
Other side effects not listed may also occur in some patients. Kindly reach out to your doctor or pharmacist if any of the above listed adverse effects last longer than usual or get worse
Are there any Precautions and Drug Interactions for Marplan?
Before taking isocarboxazid, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to it; or if you have any other allergies. This product may contain inactive ingredients, which can cause allergic reactions or other problems. Your doctor may occasionally change your dose to make sure you get the best results. It would be best if you used the Marplan tablet as directed by your doctor. Patients, their families, and their caregivers should be encouraged to be alert to the emergence of anxiety, agitation, panic attacks, insomnia, irritability, hostility, aggressiveness, impulsivity, akathisia (psychomotor restlessness), hypomania, mania, other unusual changes in behavior, worsening of depression, and suicidal ideation.
Do not take Marplan and tell your doctor if:
• Are elderly or in a weak state of health;
• Have any heart problem;
• Have diabetes mellitus;
• Have severe heart disease or any disease of the blood vessels of the brain;
• Have kidney damage;
• Liver diseases;
• severe heart disease or any disease of the blood vessels of the brain
• Suffer from seizures/fits (epilepsy)
Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant or breastfeeding. It is not known whether Marplan passes into human breast milk. It would be best to speak to your doctor about the risk.
Tell your doctor about all the medications you use, including prescriptions, over-the-counter medications, herbal products, and vitamin supplements to prevent drug interactions, which might be fatal to your health. This drug interaction may make your drug less effective, cause adverse effects, or potentiate other drugs' action. There may be a drug interaction between Marplan (Isocarboxazid) and other drugs such as:
• All other medicines which treat depression or anxiety, including other MAOIs, selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs) and tricyclic anti-depressants, e.g. clomipramine and imipramine;
• Antidiuretics for preventing fluid retention intended for urine making;
• Medicines for high blood pressure, e.g., reserpine, methyldopa;
• Medicines to treat diabetes, e.g., insulin, metformin;
• Medicines used for cough and colds such as decongestants (these may contain substances called sympathomimetic agents, e.g., ephedrine, pseudoephedrine);
• Medicines used for asthma or heart problems which contain sympathomimetic agents such as adrenaline and noradrenaline;
• Medicines used to suppress the central nervous system such as anticonvulsants for epilepsy and phenothiazines for severe mental problems, e.g., chlorpromazine, fluphenazine;
• Medicines to control appetite, e.g., amphetamine and fenfluramine;
• Medicines that treat Parkinson's disease, e.g., levodopa;
• Strong pain killers, e.g., pethidine and morphine
• Barbiturates are used to treat severe sleeping problems, e.g., amylobarbitone
• Medicines called antimuscarinics which are used in Parkinson's disease, stomach and bladder problems;
Marplan Storage and Safety Information
The tablets should be stored at normal room temperature, below 25°C. Keep the bottle tightly closed. Keep this medicine out of sight and reach of children.
Blog PostCOVID Sadness: The New Seasonal Depression?
The content on this page has been supplied to canadianpharmacyworld.com by an independent third party contracted to provide information for our website. Canadianpharmacyworld.com relies on these third parties to create and maintain this information and cannot guarantee the accuracy or reliability of the information that has been provided to us.
The drug information provided here is only a summary and does not contain all the list of possible side effects and drug interactions regarding this medication. Be sure to contact your doctor or pharmacist if you have any specific question or concern. If you require any advice or information about the drugs on this page, a medical condition or treatment advice, you should always speak to a healthcare professional.
Please note that not all products, including any referenced in this page, are shipped by our affiliated Canadian Pharmacy. We are affiliated with other dispensaries that ship product to our customers from the following jurisdictions: Canada, Singapore, New Zealand, Turkey, Mauritius, India, and United Kingdom. The items in your order maybe shipped from any of the above jurisdictions. The products are sourced from various countries as well as those listed above. Rest assured, we only affiliate with our authorized dispensaries that procure product through reliable sources.