How And Where To Buy Proamatine Online?
You can buy Proamatine online through our Canadian International Pharmacy at huge savings. We offer RX and OTC medications online with a valid prescription from your doctor. At Canadian Pharmacy World, your health is our priority. You can place the order online, by mail, by fax or toll-free over the telephone at 1866-485-7979.
Are There Alternative Names For The Brand And Generic Proamatine?
Proamatine is available from Canada also called Amatine manufactured by Shire. The generic form of Proamatine is Midodrine and is manufactured in Canada by a different manufacturer.
What Dosages And Forms Is Proamatine Available In?
The medication Proamatine is available in the dosage forms of 2.5 mg and 5 mg in bottles of 100 tablets. The generic version of Proamatine (Midodrine) is available in the dosage forms of 2.5 mg and 5 mg in packaging of 300 tablets and 100 tablets respectively.
What Is Proamatine Used For?
This medication (Midodrine) is used in patients who have low blood pressure
when in a standing position. It is used in people whose living activities are severely impaired even after the use of other treatments. Proamatine helps to increase blood pressure by tightening the blood vessels.
What Are The Possible Side Effects Of Proamatine?
Most common side effects of Proamatine include high blood pressure experienced while sitting or lying, tingling or itching of the skin mainly on the scalp, goosebumps, urinary problems, such as urinary urge, urinary retention and urinary frequency, abnormal loss of strength, dizziness, pain in the upper stomach, hair disease, headache, and shortness of breath, nausea, nervousness, pain, loss of sleep, dry skin, leg cramps, back pain and rashes. Some of the serious side effects include abnormal heartbeat, loss of vision, feeling of pressure/fullness in the head, vasodilation/flushing of face increased, dry mouth, confusion dizziness and fainting.
Inform your doctor right away in case of:
• Signs of an allergic reaction, like rash; hives; itching; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin with or without fever; wheezing; tightness in the chest or throat; trouble breathing, swallowing, or talking; unusual hoarseness; or swelling of the mouth, face, lips, tongue, or throat.
• Slow heartbeat
• Very bad dizziness or passing out
• Very bad headache
• Pounding in the ears
• Blurred eyesight
• Trouble passing urine
• A burning, numbness, or tingling feeling that is not normal
These are not all the possible side effects of Proamatine. In case of any unexpected effect, consult your healthcare professional.
Are there any Precautions and Drug interactions for Proamatine?
Use of Proamatine can cause a marked increase in blood pressure experienced when lying down.
Do not use Proamatine if you:
• Are allergic to midodrine or any other ingredients in this medication
• Have experienced high blood pressure when lying down
• Have severe heart disease
• Have kidney disease
• Have urinary difficulties
• Have Pheochromocytoma (a tumor of the adrenal gland that causes excess release of
hormones that regulate blood pressure)
• have overactive thyroid
Before using Proamatine, tell your doctor if you:
• Have high blood pressure
• Are taking any prescription or over the counter medications including any herbal supplements
• Have urinary difficulties
• Have irregular heartbeat
• Have low blood pressure
• Have diabetes
• Have a history of visual problems
• Have kidney or liver problems
• Are pregnant or breastfeeding
You should always tell your health care professional about any medications that you have been taking or are going to take including prescription and non-prescription drugs, vitamins and herbal supplements.
Proamatine can interact with drugs including:
• Digitalis glycosides (e.g. digoxin, digitoxin), used to treat abnormal heartbeats
• Adrenaline like drugs such as phenylephrine, pseudoephedrine, ephedrine, phenylpropanolamine or dihydroergotamine)
• Alpha blockers such as phentolamine, prazosin, doxazosin and labetalol, used to lower blood pressure
• Steroids that lead to salt retention such as fludrocortisone
Proamatine Storage and Safety Information
Proamatine should be stored at a temperature of 25°C, with excursions permitted between 15-30°C. Keep the medication protected from light and heat. Keep the medication out of sight and reach of children.
The content on this page has been supplied to canadianpharmacyworld.com by an independent third party contracted to provide information for our website. Canadianpharmacyworld.com relies on these third parties to create and maintain this information and cannot guarantee the accuracy or reliability of the information that has been provided to us.
The drug information provided here is only a summary and does not contain all the list of possible side effects and drug interactions regarding this medication. Be sure to contact your doctor or pharmacist if you have any specific question or concern. If you require any advice or information about the drugs on this page, a medical condition or treatment advice, you should always speak to a healthcare professional.
Please note that not all products, including any referenced in this page, are shipped by our affiliated Canadian Pharmacy. We are affiliated with other dispensaries that ship product to our customers from the following jurisdictions: Canada, Singapore, New Zealand, Turkey, Mauritius, India, and United Kingdom. The items in your order maybe shipped from any of the above jurisdictions. The products are sourced from various countries as well as those listed above. Rest assured, we only affiliate with our authorized dispensaries that procure product through reliable sources.