* The product images are for reference only. Generic equivalents may also be supplied by alternate manufacturers.
How And Where To Buy Remeron Online?
You can buy Remeron online through our Canadian International Pharmacy at huge savings. We offer RX and OTC medications online with a valid prescription from your doctor. At Canadian Pharmacy World, your health is our priority. You can place the order online, by mail, by fax or toll-free over the telephone at 1866-485-7979.
Are There Alternative Names For The Brand And Generic Remeron?
The generic form of Remeron is Mirtazapine and is manufactured in Canada and India by different manufacturers.
What Dosages And Forms Is Remeron Available In?
The generic form of Remeron (Mirtazapine) is available as tablets in the dosage form of 15 mg, 30 mg, and 45 mg. It is available in the packaging of 100 tablets.
What Is Remeron Used For?
The medication Remeron belongs to a class of medicines known as antidepressants
and is prescribed for the treatment of symptoms of depression. Treatment with such medications is most safe and effective when you and your doctor have good communication about how you are feeling. This medication acts by maintaining the balance of chemicals serotonin and norepinephrine in the brain.
What Are The Possible Side Effects Of Remeron?
Some of the common side effects of Remeron include sleepiness, increased appetite, weight gain, dizziness, constipation, dry mouth, and abnormal dreams. Serious side effects of Remeron include serotonin syndrome, decreased white blood cells, increased levels of triglycerides and cholesterol in the blood, aggression and new or worsened behavioral problems. These are not all the possible side effects of Remeron. In case of any unexpected effect, contact your healthcare professional.
Are there any Precautions and Drug interactions for Remeron?
Remeron can lead to drowsiness which may affect your ability to make decisions think clearly and react quickly. It can also lead to dizziness. Hence, you should not drive, operate machinery or do other dangerous activities until you know how this medication affects you.
You should also avoid taking alcohol or diazepam (a medication used for anxiety, sleeplessness, and seizures) or other similar medications while taking Remeron. If you are not sure whether a certain medication can be taken with Remeron, discuss with your doctor.
Do not take Remeron if you:
• Are allergic to mirtazapine or any other ingredients in this medication
• Currently take or have taken within the last 14 days, any medicine known as Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitors (MAOI). Taking an MAOI with Remeron, can cause serious or even life-threatening side effects.
Before taking Remeron, inform your doctor if you:
• Have or had liver or kidney problems
• Have or had manic episodes
• Have had a seizure or convulsion
• Have any heart problems
• Tend to get dizzy or faint
• Are pregnant or planning to become pregnant. It is not known if Remeron can harm your unborn baby
• Are breastfeeding. It is not known whether Remeron passes into your breast milk or if it can harm your nursing baby
If you see a different doctor, inform him or her that you are using Remeron.
You should always tell your health care professional about any medications that you have been taking or are going to take including prescription and non-prescription drugs, vitamins and herbal supplements. Drugs that can interact with Remeron include:
• Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitors (MAOI) such as selegiline, Tranylcypromine used to treat depression
• Serotonergic drugs including triptans, tricyclic antidepressants, fentanyl, lithium, tramadol, buspirone, tryptophan, and St. John's Wort
• Anti-convulsant medications such as carbamazepine, phenytoin
• Cimetidine (an antacid
• Ketoconazole (An antifungal medication
• Warfarin (An anticoagulant)
• Tramadol (used to relieve pain)
• Antibiotics such as rifampicin
• Medicines used to treat mood, anxiety, thought or psychotic disorders such as lithium, antidepressants, and antipsychotics
Remeron Storage and Safety Information
Remeron should be stored at 25°C, with excursions permitted between 15-30°C. Protect the medication from light and moisture. The medication should be kept in a safe place out of reach of children.
The content on this page has been supplied to canadianpharmacyworld.com by an independent third party contracted to provide information for our website. Canadianpharmacyworld.com relies on these third parties to create and maintain this information and cannot guarantee the accuracy or reliability of the information that has been provided to us.
The drug information provided here is only a summary and does not contain all the list of possible side effects and drug interactions regarding this medication. Be sure to contact your doctor or pharmacist if you have any specific question or concern. If you require any advice or information about the drugs on this page, a medical condition or treatment advice, you should always speak to a healthcare professional.
Please note that not all products, including any referenced in this page, are shipped by our affiliated Canadian Pharmacy. We are affiliated with other dispensaries that ship product to our customers from the following jurisdictions: Canada, Singapore, New Zealand, Turkey, Mauritius, India, and United Kingdom. The items in your order maybe shipped from any of the above jurisdictions. The products are sourced from various countries as well as those listed above. Rest assured, we only affiliate with our authorized dispensaries that procure product through reliable sources.