How And Where To Buy Renvela Online?
You can buy Renvela and Renagel
online through our Canadian International Pharmacy at huge savings. We offer RX and OTC medications online with a valid prescription from your doctor. At Canadian Pharmacy World, your health is our priority. You can place the order online, by mail, by fax or toll-free over the telephone at 1866-485-7979.
Are There Alternative Names For The Brand And Generic Renvela?
Renvela is manufactured by Sanofi Aventis and comes from Canada. The active ingredient in Renvela is Sevelamer Carbonate. The generic form of Renvela comes from India also called Sevcar manufactured by Emcure.
What Dosages and Forms Renvela Is Available In?
Renvela is available as tablets in the dosage form of 400 mg and 800 mg tablets and 400 mg/10 sachets of 1 gm powder.
What Is Renvela Used For?
Renvela is used for the treatment of high levels of phosphorous in the blood in adults and children (6 years of age and above) with a body surface area (BSA) of equal to or greater than 0.75 m2 who have end-stage renal (kidney) disease and are undergoing dialysis. Renvela is a phosphate binder that is not absorbed in your body. When taken with meals Renvela inhibits the absorption of ingested phosphate from the food. Take Renvela exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Renvela should be taken 3 times a day with meals or snacks. It should not be taken empty stomach. Swallow the tablet whole. Do not crush, chew or break the tablet.
What Are The Possible Side Effects Of Renvela?
Most common side effects caused by Renvela are nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, indigestion, constipation, abdominal pain, rash, itch, and flatulence. Some of the serious side effects of this medication include problems with esophagus, difficulty swallowing, bowel obstruction, intestinal blockage, hole in intestine, left lower quadrant pain, fever, nausea, diarrhea, or constipation and allergic reactions. These are not all the possible side effects of Renvela. In case of any unexpected effect, consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Are there any Precautions and Drug interactions for Renvela?
Do not take Renvela if you:
• Are allergic to Sevelamer, or any other ingredients in the medication
• Have low phosphorous levels
• Have bowel obstruction/blockage, or known active damage to the lining of the digestive tract such as necrosis (death of tissue), perforation (hole), ulcers (sores) or bleeding
• It should not be used in in children that are below 6 years of age, have a BSA less than 0.75 m2, or that have mild hyperphosphatemia
Before taking Renvela always talk to your healthcare professional in case you:
• Have difficulty swallowing (swallowing disorders or problems with your esophagus
• Have an intestinal disorder such as, conditions that slow down the passage of food through the intestine and lead to blockage
• Have had surgery on your intestines
• Have severe or worsening constipation
• Have low phosphorus levels in your blood
• Have low calcium levels in your blood
• Are pregnant, plan to become pregnant or are nursing
• Have any allergies to this drug or its ingredients or components of the container.
If you see another doctor or a dentist while you are using Renvela, you should tell them that you are using Renvela.
You should always tell your health care professional about any medications that you have been taking or are going to take including prescription and non-prescription drugs, vitamins and herbal supplements.
Renvela may interact with:
• Drugs that are used to prevent the rejection of a transplanted organ, such as cyclosporin, mycophenolate and tacrolimus
• Drugs that are used to treat stomach ulcer known as proton pump inhibitors (e.g. pantoprazole, omeprazole).
Renvela Storage and Safety Information
Store the medicine at 15-30°C, protected from moisture and heat. Keep out of sight and reach of children.
Blog PostRising Drug Prices In America And The Benefits Of Legalizing Importation
The content on this page has been supplied to canadianpharmacyworld.com by an independent third party contracted to provide information for our website. Canadianpharmacyworld.com relies on these third parties to create and maintain this information and cannot guarantee the accuracy or reliability of the information that has been provided to us.
The drug information provided here is only a summary and does not contain all the list of possible side effects and drug interactions regarding this medication. Be sure to contact your doctor or pharmacist if you have any specific question or concern. If you require any advice or information about the drugs on this page, a medical condition or treatment advice, you should always speak to a healthcare professional.
Please note that not all products, including any referenced in this page, are shipped by our affiliated Canadian Pharmacy. We are affiliated with other dispensaries that ship product to our customers from the following jurisdictions: Canada, Singapore, New Zealand, Turkey, Mauritius, India, and United Kingdom. The items in your order maybe shipped from any of the above jurisdictions. The products are sourced from various countries as well as those listed above. Rest assured, we only affiliate with our authorized dispensaries that procure product through reliable sources.