How And Where To Buy Sporanox Online?
You can buy Sporanox online through our Canadian International Pharmacy at huge savings. We offer RX and OTC medications online with a valid prescription from your doctor. At Canadian Pharmacy World, your health is our priority. You can place the order online, by mail, by fax or toll-free over the telephone at 1866-485-7979.
Are There Alternative Names For The Brand And Generic Sporanox?
Sporanox is available from United Kingdom and Turkey also called Itraspor manufactured by Janssen-Cilag. The generic equivalent of Sporanox is itraconazole and it comes from India also called Canditral manufactured by Glenmark or Itranox manufactured by Cipla.
What Dosages And Forms Is Sporanox Available In?
Sporanox is available as oral Solution 10 mg/ml/150 ml and as 100 mg capsule. The generic equivalent of Sporanox (itraconazole) is available as capsule in the dosage form of 100 mg.
What Is Sporanox Used For?
The medication Sporanox (itraconazole) belongs to a class of drugs known as anti-fungal agents
. Sporanox is used for the treatment of fungal infections of the mouth and throat in adult HIV-positive patients or other patients with a lowered immune system. Sporanox goes into your bloodstream, travels to the site of the infection, and kills the fungus causing your disease. The medication Sporanox (itraconazole) belongs to a class of drugs known as anti-fungal agents. Sporanox goes into your bloodstream, travels to the site of the infection, and kills the fungus causing your disease.
What Are The Possible Side Effects Of Sporanox?
Some of the common side effects that can occur after taking Sporanox include skin rash, high triglyceride test results (fats in your blood), high liver test results, digestive system problems such as nausea, bloating, diarrhea. Other side effects of Sporanox include upset stomach, vomiting, abdominal pain, constipation or excess gas in stomach, cough, fluid in the lungs, altered voice, inflammation of the sinuses, inflammation of the nose, upper respiratory tract infection, headache, dizziness, menstrual disorders, erectile dysfunction, confusion, tremor, sleepiness, fatigue, chills, muscle weakness or pain, painful joints, pain, chest pain, swelling, generalized swelling, unpleasant taste, hair loss, inflammation of the pancreas, fever and excessive sweating. These are not all the possible side effects of Sporanox. In case of any unexpected effect, consult your doctor right away.
Are there any Precautions and Drug interactions for Sporanox?
Sporanox might sometimes lead to dizziness, blurred vision or hearing loss. If you experience these symptoms while taking Sporanox do not drive or operate heavy machinery.
Sporanox should not be used if you are:
• Are allergic to itraconazole or any other ingredients in Sporanox
• Have congestive heart failure. Sporanox can make it worse. In case your doctor decides that you need Sporanox, be sure to get immediate help if you experience any signs or symptoms of heart failure
• Are taking certain medications
Before using Sporanox, tell your healthcare professional if you:
• Have liver problems so that the dose of Sporanox can be adjusted
• Have kidney problems
• Have elevated or abnormal liver enzymes or active liver disease
• Have experienced liver toxicity with other medications
• Have or had heart disease including congestive heart failure
• Have cystic fibrosis
• Ever had an allergic reaction to itraconazole or any of the ingredients in Sporanox oral solution
• Are pregnant unless your doctor knows you are pregnant and decides that you need Sporanox. Do not use this medication if you are planning to become pregnant within 2 months of finishing the treatment.
• Are breastfeeding or discontinue nursing if you are taking Sporanox. Sporanox is found in the human breast milk.
If you see a different doctor, inform him or her that you are using Sporanox.
You should always tell your health care professional about any medications that you have been taking or are going to take including prescription and non-prescription drugs, vitamins and herbal supplements. Drugs that can interact with Sporanox include:
• Boosted asunaprevir to treat Hepatitis C Virus
• Eplerenone, felodipine, ivabradine, ranolazine used to treat angina (crushing chest pain) or high blood pressure
• Ticagrelor used to slow down blood clotting
• Eletriptan used to treat migraine headaches
• Lomitapide, lovastatin, simvastatin which lower cholesterol
• Triazolam (sleeping pills)
• Disopyramide, quinidine, used to treat irregular heartbeat rhythms
• Lurasidone, pimozide used for psychotic disorders
• Methadone for severe pain or to manage addiction
• Irinotecan, an anti-cancer drug
• Dihydroergotamine or ergotamine used in the treatment of migraine headaches
• Ergometrine used to control bleeding and maintain uterine contraction after childbirth
• Domperidone used to treat nausea and vomiting
• Naloxegol used to treat constipation
Sporanox Storage and Safety Information
The medication should be stored at a temperature between 15°C and 30°C, protected from light. It should be kept out of sight and reach of children.
The content on this page has been supplied to canadianpharmacyworld.com by an independent third party contracted to provide information for our website. Canadianpharmacyworld.com relies on these third parties to create and maintain this information and cannot guarantee the accuracy or reliability of the information that has been provided to us.
The drug information provided here is only a summary and does not contain all the list of possible side effects and drug interactions regarding this medication. Be sure to contact your doctor or pharmacist if you have any specific question or concern. If you require any advice or information about the drugs on this page, a medical condition or treatment advice, you should always speak to a healthcare professional.
Please note that not all products, including any referenced in this page, are shipped by our affiliated Canadian Pharmacy. We are affiliated with other dispensaries that ship product to our customers from the following jurisdictions: Canada, Singapore, New Zealand, Turkey, Mauritius, India, and United Kingdom. The items in your order maybe shipped from any of the above jurisdictions. The products are sourced from various countries as well as those listed above. Rest assured, we only affiliate with our authorized dispensaries that procure product through reliable sources.