How and Where to Buy Suprane Online?
You can buy Suprane online through our Canadian International Pharmacy at huge savings. We offer RX and OTC medications online with a valid prescription from your doctor. At Canadian Pharmacy World, your health is our priority. You can place the order online, by mail, by fax or toll-free over the telephone at 1866-485-7979.
Are There Alternative Names for the Brand and Generic Suprane?
Suprane is manufactured by Baxter Healthcare and comes from Canada. The active ingredient in Suprane is Desflurane. There is no generic available for this medication.
What Dosages and Forms is Suprane available in?
Suprane is available as a volatile liquid that is 100%v/v in concentration. It is available in the quantity of 6/240 ml vial.
What is Suprane used for?
Suprane is an inhaled general anesthetic and is used during surgery. It maintains unconsciousness, muscle relaxation, and loss of sensation over the entire body while surgery is being performed. Your anesthetist will decide what dose of Suprane you will receive. The dose will vary depending on your age, weight, and the type of operation that you are having. You will receive another anesthetic to make you go to sleep before receiving Suprane by inhalation.
What Are The Possible Side Effects of Suprane?
Some of the common side effects of Suprane may headache, nausea, vomiting, and excessive production of saliva. Some of the serious side effects of this anesthetic include agitation, difficulty breathing, shortness of breath, high blood glucose, heart attack, low or high blood pressure, bleeding, slow or rapid heartbeat, dizziness, jaundice, allergic reactions, rash, severe muscle pain, sore throat, sudden fever with stiffness, pain and weakness in muscles. These are not all the possible side effects of Suprane. In case of any unexpected effect, consult your healthcare professional immediately.
Are there any Precautions and Drug interactions for Suprane?
Performance of activities requiring mental alertness, such as operating a motor vehicle or hazardous machinery, may be impaired for some time after general anesthesia. Do not drive a motor vehicle or operate hazardous machinery for at least 24 hours after having a general anesthetic.
Do not get Suprane if you:
• Are allergic to desflurane or other inhaled general anesthetic or any ingredients in the container
• Have liver inflammation due to use of general anesthetics or have experienced unexplained liver problems
• Have experienced a condition called malignant hyperthermia (a genetic disorder that causes rapid raise in body temperature) during an operation.
Before using the medication, inform your doctor if you:
• Are pregnant or could be pregnant or breast-feeding
• Are taking or have recently taken any other medicines, even those not prescribed
• Have previously had general anesthesia, particularly if repeated over a short period of time
• Are suffering from any illness, other than those connected with your operation, such as diabetes, severe headaches, cancer, problems with your nerves or muscles (especially muscular dystrophy), nausea or vomiting
• Suffer from malignant hyperthermia (a genetic disorder that causes rapid raise in body temperature)
• Suffer from a heart, liver, or kidney problem
• If your child who needs anesthetics has asthma or has recently had an upper respiratory (airway) infection
It is important to tell your healthcare professional about all other medicines that you have taken recently including any kind of supplements and non-prescription drugs. Suprane may interact with:
• Tranquillizers (e.g. benzodiazepines) and narcotics (e.g. opioids)
• Nitrous oxide gas
• Muscle relaxants (e.g. pancuronium)
• Beta blockers (to treat high blood pressure)
• Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitors (MAO) inhibitors (to treat depression)
• Amphetamines, stimulants and appetite suppressants
Suprane Storage and Safety Information
Suprane should be stored below 30°C. It should be kept out of the reach and sight of children.
Blog PostAnemia? Fatigue? Sexual Dysfunction? It Could Be Iron Deficiency
The content on this page has been supplied to canadianpharmacyworld.com by an independent third party contracted to provide information for our website. Canadianpharmacyworld.com relies on these third parties to create and maintain this information and cannot guarantee the accuracy or reliability of the information that has been provided to us.
The drug information provided here is only a summary and does not contain all the list of possible side effects and drug interactions regarding this medication. Be sure to contact your doctor or pharmacist if you have any specific question or concern. If you require any advice or information about the drugs on this page, a medical condition or treatment advice, you should always speak to a healthcare professional.
Please note that not all products, including any referenced in this page, are shipped by our affiliated Canadian Pharmacy. We are affiliated with other dispensaries that ship product to our customers from the following jurisdictions: Canada, Singapore, New Zealand, Turkey, Mauritius, India, and United Kingdom. The items in your order maybe shipped from any of the above jurisdictions. The products are sourced from various countries as well as those listed above. Rest assured, we only affiliate with our authorized dispensaries that procure product through reliable sources.