How And Where To Buy Thorazine Online?
You can buy Thorazine online through our Canadian International Pharmacy at huge savings. We offer RX and OTC medications online with a valid prescription from your doctor. At Canadian Pharmacy World, your health is our priority. You can place the order online, by mail, by fax or toll-free over the telephone at 1866-485-7979.
Are There Alternative Names For The Brand And Generic Thorazine?
The generic equivalent of Thorazine is Chlorpromazine comes from Canada and India manufactured by different manufacturers. The brand Thorazine is not available at this time.
What Dosages And Forms Is Thorazine Available In?
The generic equivalent of Thorazine is available as tablets in dosage forms of 25 mg, 50 mg, and 100 mg. This medication is available in the packaging of 100 tablets.
What Is Thorazine Used For?
The medication Thorazine belongs to a class of drugs known as antipsychotics and antiemetics. It is used for the management of symptoms of psychotic disorders
and manic-depressive type illness, treatment of schizophrenia, for providing relief from restlessness and anxiety before surgery, controlling nausea and vomiting. It is also used for acute intermittent porphyria (a blood pigment disorder), as an adjunct therapy in the treatment of tetanus. It is used to provide relief from persistent hiccups. It acts by readjusting the balance of chemicals called dopamine and serotonin in the brain. This medication is also used to treat severe behavioral problems in children (of 1 to 12 years of age) with hyperexcitability, impulsivity, difficulty maintaining focus and attention, aggressivity, and poor frustration tolerance.
What Are The Possible Side Effects Of Thorazine?
Some of the common side effects of Thorazine include dry eyes, urinary incontinence, dizziness, dry mouth, nasal congestion, nausea, vomiting, headache, menstrual cramps, change in sex drive, swelling of breasts and milk production both in men and women, changes in weight, blurred vision and sweating. Your doctor will check and monitor your weight, take blood tests to monitor blood sugar, and a number of white blood cells while treatment with this medication. If you have high levels of prolactin (measured with a blood test) and a condition called hypogonadism you may be at increased risk of breaking a bone due to osteoporosis. This occurs in both men and women. Some of the serious side effects of this medication include allergic reactions, neuroleptic malignant syndrome, body stiffness, painful erection of the penis, blood clots, uncontrollable movements, changes in blood pressure, jaundice and increased blood sugar. These are not all the possible side effects of Thorazine. In case of an unexpected effect, contact your healthcare professional right away.
Are there any Precautions and Drug interactions for Thorazine?
Thorazine may increase the effects of alcohol. Hence, you should avoid drinking alcoholic beverages while treatment with Thorazine. This medication may lead to impairment of mental or physical abilities required for driving, or operating machinery, especially during the first few days of therapy. You should be cautious while performing these tasks when undergoing treatment with Thorazine. While taking Thorazine, protect yourself from heat and sun exposure. Do not stop taking this drug abruptly as this can lead to severe side effects.
Do not take Thorazine if you:
• Are allergic to chlorpromazine or any other ingredients in this medication
• Have a tumor of the adrenal gland
• Have a severe heart or blood disorder
• Have had brain damage
• Have liver disease
• Have blood cell disorder such as anemia, low white blood cell count or low platelets
• Experience drowsiness, slow breathing, weak pulse
• Have decreased attention caused by taking certain medications or alcohol
• Are in a coma state
Before taking Thorazine, inform your doctor if you:
• Have memory loss-related psychosis
• Have heart, liver or kidney disease
• Have chronic respiratory problems such as asthma or emphysema
• Have Reye's syndrome (a serious condition that causes swelling in the liver and brain)
• Are pregnant as the safety of this medication has not been established in pregnant women. Chlorpromazine Hydrochloride should be used during pregnancy only if the potential benefit justifies the potential risk to the fetus
• Are breastfeeding. This drug is excreted in breast milk and can cause serious side effects
• Are exposed to extreme heat, and organophosphorus insecticides
• Are taking atropine or related drugs
• Have glaucoma and seizures
• Have prostatic hypertrophy
• Have risk factors for developing blood clots such as a family history of blood clots, age over 65, smoking, obesity, recent major surgery (such as hip or knee replacement), immobility due to air travel or other reason, or take oral contraceptives.
• Have low or high blood pressure
If you see a different doctor, inform him or her that you are using Thorazine.
You should always tell your health care professional about any medications that you have been taking or are going to take including prescription and non-prescription drugs, vitamins and herbal supplements. Drugs that can interact with Thorazine include:
• Barbiturates (such as phenobarbital) used to treat seizures
• Painkillers, narcotics or antihistamines that cause drowsiness
• Muscle relaxants
• Anti-anxiety and anti-depressant medications
• High blood pressure medications
• Cough and cold products
Thorazine Storage and Safety Information
Thorazine should be stored at a temperature between 15-25°C, in the original package. The medication should be kept in a safe place out of reach of children.
Blog PostRising Drug Prices In America And The Benefits Of Legalizing Importation5 Mental Illnesses That People Constantly Misunderstand
The content on this page has been supplied to canadianpharmacyworld.com by an independent third party contracted to provide information for our website. Canadianpharmacyworld.com relies on these third parties to create and maintain this information and cannot guarantee the accuracy or reliability of the information that has been provided to us.
The drug information provided here is only a summary and does not contain all the list of possible side effects and drug interactions regarding this medication. Be sure to contact your doctor or pharmacist if you have any specific question or concern. If you require any advice or information about the drugs on this page, a medical condition or treatment advice, you should always speak to a healthcare professional.
Please note that not all products, including any referenced in this page, are shipped by our affiliated Canadian Pharmacy. We are affiliated with other dispensaries that ship product to our customers from the following jurisdictions: Canada, Singapore, New Zealand, Turkey, Mauritius, India, and United Kingdom. The items in your order maybe shipped from any of the above jurisdictions. The products are sourced from various countries as well as those listed above. Rest assured, we only affiliate with our authorized dispensaries that procure product through reliable sources.