* The product images are for reference only. Generic equivalents may also be supplied by alternate manufacturers.
How and Where to Buy TriniPatch Online?
You can buy TriniPatch online through our Canadian International Pharmacy at huge savings. We offer RX and OTC medications online with a valid prescription from your doctor. At Canadian Pharmacy World, your health is our priority. You can place the order online, by mail, by fax or toll-free over the telephone at 1866-485-7979.
Are There Alternative Names for the Brand and Generic TriniPatch?
The brand TriniPatch comes from Canada manufactured by Paladin. TriniPatch contains the active ingredient as Nitroglycerin.
What Dosages and Forms is TriniPatch available in?
TriniPatch is available as patch in the dosage forms of 0.2 mg/30 patch, 0.4 mg/30 patch and 0.6 mg/30 patch.
What is TriniPatch used for?
TriniPatch is prescribed to help reduce the frequency and severity of attacks of anginal or chest pain. When this patch is applied to the skin, it releases small amounts of nitroglycerin at a steady rate. Nitroglycerin passes through your skin into the bloodstream, and relaxes and widens the blood vessels thereby increasing the supply of blood and oxygen to the heart. This helps to prevent attacks of anginal pain/ Since, nitroglycerin is released slowly from the patch, it will not relieve an attack that has already started. The amount or dosage of Trinipatch needed will depend on your body's needs. Carefully follow the doctor's instructions and report to him/her if the anginal pain attacks continue to occur. Trinipatch is designed for application as a complete unit. Do not cut the patch. Choose any area of the skin to apply the patch, but not past the knees or elbows. Many patients prefer the chest. It is best if the application site is hairless. The skin should not be scarred, burned, irritated or broken where the patch is to be applied. Do not apply the patch immediately after bathing. Let the skin to dry completely before applying the patch. You should apply the patch to a different skin area each day and wait for several days before using the same area again. If the patch falls off, discard the patch and apply a new one to a different area of the skin.
What Are The Possible Side Effects of TriniPatch?
Some of the common side effects of TriniPatch include a headache, flushing of the face, low blood pressure, dizziness, light-headedness, especially when getting up from lying or sitting positions, mild itching under the patch and reddening of the skin. Some serious side effects of TriniPatch include hypersensitivity reactions, skin rash or redness, sense of excessive head pressure, breathing difficulty, unusual fatigue, fainting, and unusual or rapid heartbeat. These are not all the possible side effects of TriniPatch. In case of any unexpected effect, consult your healthcare professional immediately.
Consult your doctor as soon as possible in case of the following:
• Angina (chest pain), particularly while the patch is off
• Greyish-blue colored lips, fingernails or palms of hands
• Dizziness or fainting
• Feeling of pressure in the head
• Shortness of breath
• Unusual tiredness or weakness
• Weak or unusually fast heartbeat.
Are there any Precautions and Drug interactions for TriniPatch?
It is good to avoid alcohol while taking TriniPatch as acute alcohol intake while using TriniPatch as you will more likely experience headaches, dizziness or light-headedness if you drink alcohol. Since TriniPatch can cause dizziness and fainting, use extra caution when exercising, standing for a long time, driving or during hot weather.
Do not take TriniPatch if you:
• Have or had any unusual allergic reaction to Nitroglycerin or any other ingredients in TriniPatch
• Have or had any unusual allergic reaction to nitrates, nitrites or other substances
• Have poor circulation with very low blood pressure
• Suffer from increased intracranial pressure
• Had a recent heart attack, or other serious heart disease or stroke, or head injury
• Have narrowing of heart valves
• Have blood vessel disorder other than angina
• Have severe anemia
• Have lung disease
Before taking TriniPatch, inform your doctor if you:
• Are pregnant or planning to become pregnant while taking this medication
• Are breastfeeding
• Are using any other medicines or remedies as they may affect how TriniPatch works
• Are taking medicines used to treat erectile dysfunction with inhibitors of an enzyme called phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5), including Viagra (sildenafil), Cialis (tadalafil) and Levitra (vardenafil)
It is important to tell your healthcare professional about all other medicines that you have taken recently including any kind of supplements and non-prescription drugs. Some medications that can interact with TriniPatch include:
• Medicines used to treat erectile dysfunction with inhibitors of an enzyme called phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5), including Viagra (sildenafil), Cialis (tadalafil) and Levitra (vardenafil). These medicines, when taken in combination with TriniPatch, can produce a severe lowering of blood pressure, loss of consciousness, heart attack or death.
TriniPatch Storage and Safety Information
TriniPatch should be stored at controlled room temperature between 15°C and 30°C. Do not store the patch out of the individually sealed pouch. It should be kept out of sight and reach of children and pets before and after use. If your patch becomes stuck to a child or another person, remove the patch at once and contact a doctor.
The content on this page has been supplied to canadianpharmacyworld.com by an independent third party contracted to provide information for our website. Canadianpharmacyworld.com relies on these third parties to create and maintain this information and cannot guarantee the accuracy or reliability of the information that has been provided to us.
The drug information provided here is only a summary and does not contain all the list of possible side effects and drug interactions regarding this medication. Be sure to contact your doctor or pharmacist if you have any specific question or concern. If you require any advice or information about the drugs on this page, a medical condition or treatment advice, you should always speak to a healthcare professional.
Please note that not all products, including any referenced in this page, are shipped by our affiliated Canadian Pharmacy. We are affiliated with other dispensaries that ship product to our customers from the following jurisdictions: Canada, Singapore, New Zealand, Turkey, Mauritius, India, and United Kingdom. The items in your order maybe shipped from any of the above jurisdictions. The products are sourced from various countries as well as those listed above. Rest assured, we only affiliate with our authorized dispensaries that procure product through reliable sources.