How And Where To Buy Viacoram Online?
You can buy Viacoram and other Blood pressure
medications online through our Canadian International Pharmacy at huge savings. We offer RX and OTC medications online with a valid prescription from your doctor. At Canadian Pharmacy World, your health is our priority. You can place the order online, by mail, by fax or toll-free over the telephone at 1866-485-7979.
Are There Alternative Names For The Brand And Generic Viacoram?
The medication Viacoram is manufactured by Servier and comes from Canada. The active ingredients in Viacoram are Perindopril Arginine and Amlodipine Besvlate. There is no generic available for this medication.
What Dosages And Forms Is Viacoram Available In?
Viacoram is available as tablets in 3 combinations of perindopril/ amlodipine: 3.5 mg/2.5, 7 mg/5 mg, 14 mg/10 mg.
What Is Viacoram Used For?
The medication Viacoram is prescribed for treatment of mild to moderate blood pressure. Viacoram is a combination of two active ingredients, perindopril arginine and amlodipine. Perindopril belongs to a class of medications known as angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitors. It helps to lower the blood pressure by specifically blocking a naturally occurring substance in the body known as angiotensin II. Angiotensin II normally tightens the blood vessels. Viacoram helps these blood vessels to relax, thus helping to lower the high blood pressure. Amlodipine is a calcium channel blocker. It blocks the transfer of calcium into the cells of the heart and blood vessels. This helps the blood vessels relax and to decrease blood pressure. This medication does not cure high blood pressure but helps to control it. Hence, it is important to continue taking the medication regularly even if you feel fine. Take Viacoram exactly as prescribed by your doctor. The initial recommended dose is one tablet of Viacoram 3.5 mg/2.5 mg once daily. Tablets should be swallowed whole with a glass of water preferably at the same time each day, in the morning. It is recommended to take your dose before a meal.
What Are The Possible Side Effects Of Viacoram?
Some of the common side effects of Viacoram include cough, swelling in the tissues of body, headache, dizziness, diarrhea, nausea, tiredness, and itching. Serious side effects may include low blood pressure, palpitations, electrolyte imbalance, angina, increased levels of potassium in blood, severe allergic reaction, kidney disorder, decreased platelets and white blood cell count, stroke, psoriasis aggravation, liver problems, heart attack, muscle stiffness, body spasms, upward eye rolling, exaggeration of reflexes, drooling, difficulty moving, and formation of blister clusters over the skin. These are not all the possible side effects of Viacoram. In case of an unexpected effect, contact your healthcare professional right away.
Are there any Precautions and Drug interactions for Viacoram?
This medication may cause dizziness, headache, fatigue, nausea, weariness or fainting especially after the first dose and when the dose is increased. Hence, do not drive or operate heavy machinery, until you know how Viacoram affects you.
Grapefruit juice and grapefruit should not be consumed by people who are taking Viacoram.
Do not take Viacoram if you:
• Are allergic to perindopril or amlodipine or any other ingredients in this medication
• Have a history or have been diagnosed with allergic reactions such as swelling of the face, lips, tongue, throat or sudden difficulty in breathing or swallowing due to genetic or unknown reasons
• Are already taking medicine to lower blood pressure that contains aliskiren and you have diabetes or kidney disease
• Are taking a drug containing the combination of sacubitril/valsartan, due to the increased risk of serious allergic reaction which causes swelling of the face or throat (angioedema) when taken with Viacoram
• Are less than 18 years old or above 65 years of age
• Have narrowing of the mitral valve and left ventricular outflow tract obstruction (aortic stenosis, hypertrophic cardiomyopathy)
• Have heart failure
• Have kidney problems
• Are pregnant or intend to become pregnant. Taking Viacoram during pregnancy can cause injury and even death to your baby
• Are breastfeeding. Viacoram passes into breast milk
• Are lactose intolerant or have one of the following rare hereditary diseases such as Galactose intolerance, Lapp lactase deficiency, Glucose-galactose malabsorption
• Are on dialysis or any other type of blood filtration
• Have kidney problems where the blood supply to the kidney is significantly reduced
Before taking Viacoram, inform your doctor if you:
• Are allergic to any blood pressure lowering medication
• Have cardiac muscle disease or narrowing of the artery which supplies the kidney with blood
• Have a severe increase in blood pressure known as hypertensive crisis
• Are already taking medicine to lower blood pressure that contains aliskiren such as Rasilez
• Are taking an angiotensin receptor blocker (ARB). You can recognize these medications by their medicinal ingredients that end in "SARTAN"
• Have diabetes, heart or blood vessel disease, liver or kidney problems
• Are taking “water pills” or diuretics, potassium supplements, or other medications that increase serum potassium level
• Have recently suffered from excessive vomiting or diarrhea or excessive dehydration
• Are on a low-salt diet
• Are less than 18 years or more than 65 years of age
• Have a skin condition known as scleroderma or “hard skin” (thickening of the skin)
• Have recently received or are planning to get allergy shots for bee or wasp stings
If you see a different doctor, inform him or her that you are using Viacoram.
You should always tell your health care professional about any medications that you have been taking or are going to take including prescription and non-prescription drugs, vitamins and herbal supplements. Medications that can interact with Viacoram include:
• Agents that increase serum potassium such as salt substitute, potassium supplements and diuretics or water pills used to reduce blood pressure
• Medicines used to treat diabetes or insulin
• Allopurinol used to treat gout
• Aliskiren-containing products such as Rasilez and other blood pressure lowering drugs
• Angiotensin receptor blockers (ARBs)
• Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs such as aspirin
• Vasodilators including nitrates
• Lithium used to treat bipolar disorder
• Procainamide used to treat irregular heartbeats
• Medicines used to treat mental disorders such as depression
• Immunosuppressants such as tacrolimus
• Heparin (used to thin blood)
• Ephedrine, noradrenaline or adrenaline (medicines used to treat low blood pressure, shock or asthma)
• Baclofen used to treat muscle stiffness in diseases such as multiple sclerosis
• Antibiotics such as erythromycin
• Anti-epileptic drugs such as carbamazepine
• Alpha blockers used for the treatment of enlarged prostate such as prazosin, alfuzosin, doxazosin
• Anti-HIV drugs such as ritonavir
• Gold salts, especially with intravenous administration (used to treat symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis)
• Estramustine (used to treat cancer)
• St. John’s Wort
• Simvastatin (cholesterol lowering drug)
• Treatment for bee and wasp allergies
• Tetracosactide (a diagnostic agent used in clinics)
Viacoram Storage and Safety Information
Viacoram should be stored at 15°C–30°C, protected from light. It should be kept in a safe place out of reach of children.
The content on this page has been supplied to canadianpharmacyworld.com by an independent third party contracted to provide information for our website. Canadianpharmacyworld.com relies on these third parties to create and maintain this information and cannot guarantee the accuracy or reliability of the information that has been provided to us.
The drug information provided here is only a summary and does not contain all the list of possible side effects and drug interactions regarding this medication. Be sure to contact your doctor or pharmacist if you have any specific question or concern. If you require any advice or information about the drugs on this page, a medical condition or treatment advice, you should always speak to a healthcare professional.
Please note that not all products, including any referenced in this page, are shipped by our affiliated Canadian Pharmacy. We are affiliated with other dispensaries that ship product to our customers from the following jurisdictions: Canada, Singapore, New Zealand, Turkey, Mauritius, India, and United Kingdom. The items in your order maybe shipped from any of the above jurisdictions. The products are sourced from various countries as well as those listed above. Rest assured, we only affiliate with our authorized dispensaries that procure product through reliable sources.