* The product images are for reference only. Generic equivalents may also be supplied by alternate manufacturers.
How And Where To Buy Viibryd Online?
You can buy Viibryd and Brintellix
online through our Canadian International Pharmacy at huge savings. We offer RX and OTC medications online with a valid prescription from your doctor. At Canadian Pharmacy World, your health is our priority. You can place the order online, by mail, by fax or toll-free over the telephone at 1866-485-7979.
Are There Alternative Names For The Brand And Generic Viibryd?
Viibryd is available from United States manufactured by Actavis and Canada by Allergan. The active ingredient in Viibryd is Vilazodone. The generic is available from India also called Vilazine manufactured by Intas Pharma.
What Dosages And Forms Viibryd Is Available In?
Viibryd is available as tablets in the dosage forms of 10 mg, 20 mg and 40 mg.
What Is Viibryd Used For?
Viibryd is an antidepressant and is prescribed for the treatment of Major Depressive Disorder (MDD) with symptoms such as feeling sad, loss of interest in usual activities, significant change in weight or appetite, change in sleeping habits, having a hard time concentrating, feeling tired, having suicidal thoughts. Viibryd works by increasing the activity of serotonin in your brain. Serotonin is a chemical that helps to improve mood. This medicine works at two different receptors in the brain. Take Viibryd exactly as prescribed by your doctor. The usual adult dose is 20 mg to 40 mg once a day. Always take Viibryd with food. It may not work as well if you take it on an empty stomach. Even if you feel better, do not stop taking Viibryd without talking to your healthcare professional.
What Are The Possible Side Effects Of Viibryd?
Most common side effects caused by Viibryd include diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, trouble sleeping. Some serious side effects of Viibryd include severe seizures, elevated or irritated mood, decreased need for sleep, racing thoughts, seizures, glaucoma, low sodium level in blood, serotonin syndrome (confusion, restlessness, sweating, shaking, shivering, hallucinations, sudden jerking of the muscles, fast heartbeat), allergic reaction, low platelets, and new or worsened emotional or behavioral problems. These are not all the possible side effects of Viibryd. In case of any unexpected effect, consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Are there any Precautions and Drug interactions for Viibryd?
Viibryd can make you feel sleepy or may affect your ability to think clearly, make decisions or react quickly. Wait until you know how you feel after you have taken Viibryd before you drive or use heavy machines.
You should avoid drinking alcohol while taking Viibryd.
Do not take Viibryd if you:
• Are allergic to vilazodone or any other ingredients in the medication
• Take a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) such as linezolid, methylene blue. Do not take a MAOI within 14 days of stopping Viibryd unless directed to do so by your healthcare professional
Viibryd is not for use in children under 18 years of age.
Before taking Viibryd, inform your doctor if you:
• Are taking or have recently taken a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI)
• Have high blood pressure that is not controlled by your medication or any heart problems
• Have a history of drug abuse
• Have a bleeding disorder
• Are taking certain medicines which may affect blood clotting and increase bleeding, such as oral anticoagulants (e.g., warfarin, dabigatran)
• Have or had seizures or convulsions
• Have glaucoma or increased pressure in your eyes
• Have suicidal thoughts
• Have a family history of mania or bipolar disorder
• Are pregnant or plan to become pregnant. It is not known if Viibryd will harm your unborn baby. Talk to your healthcare professional about the benefits and risks of treating depression during pregnancy
• Are breastfeeding or plan to breastfeed. It is not known if Viibryd passes into breast milk. You and your healthcare professional should decide if you should take Viibryd while breastfeeding
• Have any other medical conditions
You should always tell your health care professional about any medications that you have been taking or are going to take including prescription and non-prescription drugs, vitamins and herbal supplements. Drugs which may interact with Viibryd include:
• Other antidepressants
• Other drugs that affect serotonin such as lithium, linezolid, sibutramine, tryptophan, triptans, St. John’s Wort
• Certain medicines which may affect blood clotting and increase bleeding, such as oral anticoagulants (e.g., warfarin, dabigatran), acetylsalicylic acid and other non-steroidal anti-inflammatorydrugs (e.g., ibuprofen)
• Medicines used to treat pain, such as fentanyl (used in anesthesia or to treat chronic pain), tramadol
• Certain medicines used to treat cough, such as dextromethorphan
• Medicines such as antifungals (e.g. ketoconazole); antibiotics (e.g. erythromycin) or medicines used to treat seizures (carbamazepine)
• Diuretics (water pills)
Viibryd Storage and Safety Information
Store the medicine at room temperature between 15-30°C. Keep out of sight and reach of children.
Blog PostIs Depression Changing in 2019? Here's What You Need to Know
The content on this page has been supplied to canadianpharmacyworld.com by an independent third party contracted to provide information for our website. Canadianpharmacyworld.com relies on these third parties to create and maintain this information and cannot guarantee the accuracy or reliability of the information that has been provided to us.
The drug information provided here is only a summary and does not contain all the list of possible side effects and drug interactions regarding this medication. Be sure to contact your doctor or pharmacist if you have any specific question or concern. If you require any advice or information about the drugs on this page, a medical condition or treatment advice, you should always speak to a healthcare professional.
Please note that not all products, including any referenced in this page, are shipped by our affiliated Canadian Pharmacy. We are affiliated with other dispensaries that ship product to our customers from the following jurisdictions: Canada, Singapore, New Zealand, Turkey, Mauritius, India, and United Kingdom. The items in your order maybe shipped from any of the above jurisdictions. The products are sourced from various countries as well as those listed above. Rest assured, we only affiliate with our authorized dispensaries that procure product through reliable sources.