* The product images are for reference only. Generic equivalents may also be supplied by alternate manufacturers.
How and Where to Buy Voltaren Online?
We carry Voltaren, and its generic equivalent in a variety of forms here at www.CanadianPharmacyWorld.com. With a valid prescription, you can place your order online, or if you’d like to speak with someone about your order, you can dial 1-866-485-7979 and someone will be able to assist you. If you have more questions, check out our FAQ
Are there Alternative Names for the Brand and Generic Voltaren?
Voltaren is the brand name drug manufactured by Novartis, and its generic equivalent is known as Diclofenac.
What Dosages and Forms is Voltaren available in?
We carry a variety of forms and dosages for both Voltaren and Diclofenac—see below.
• Eye drops: 0.1%/10ml, 0.1%/5ml
• EmulGel: 1%/30 gm, 1.16%/100 gm, 1.16%/50 gm
• Rapide: 50 mg
• SR: 100 mg
• Eye Drops: 0.1%/10 ml, 0.1%/5 ml
• Gel: 1%/100 gm, 1.5%/100 gm, 1.5%/50 gm, 5%/100 gm, 5%/50 gm, 10%/100 gm, 10%/50 gm
• Tablet: 25 mg, 50 mg,
What is Voltaren used for?
Voltaren is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
(NSAID) that’s used to reduce substances that cause pain and inflammation in the body. It can treat mild to moderate pain, along with the symptoms of osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. The Voltaren (diclofenac) eye drops are used as a postoperative painkiller after cataract removal, or corneal surgery.
What are the Possible Side Effects of Voltaren?
Voltaren may come with a few side effects. Here are some of the most common side effects that come with taking Voltaren:
• Indigestion, gas, or stomach pain;
• Vomiting and nausea;
• Diarrhea or constipation;
• Stuffy nose;
• Increased sweating;
• Higher blood pressure;
• Swelling or pain in extremities
However, contact your doctor immediately if you experience more severe symptoms such as:
• Signs of heart attack or stroke (chest pain that spreads to jaw or shoulder, sudden numbness, weakness on one side of the body, slurred speech, shortness of breath);
• Signs of rash, no matter how mild;
• Rapid weight gain;
• Signs of stomach bleeding (bloody or tarry stools, coughing up blood, or vomit that looks like coffee grounds);
• Liver problems (Nausea, upper stomach pain, itching, feeling tired, flu-like symptoms, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundicing);
• Kidney problems (Little-to-no urination, painful or difficulty urinating, swelling of your feet or ankles, shortness of breath, exhaustion);
• High blood pressure;
• Low red blood cells;
• Severe skin reactions
If you suspect an allergic reaction to Voltaren, be sure to stop taking the medication immediately and seek emergency help. Allergic reactions include:
• Runny or stuffy nose;
• Wheezing or trouble breathing;
• Swelling of the face, lips, tongue, or throat
Are there any Precautions and Drug interactions of Voltaren?
If you are taking antidepressants (such as citalopram, escitalopram, fluoxetine, etc.) be sure to talk to your doctor before taking Voltaren. The combination of these medications may cause you to bruise or bleed more easily.
Other medications that are known to interact with Voltaren include:
• Antifungal medicines;
• Blood thinners;
• Heart or blood pressure medications;
• Other forms of diclofenac (Flector, Pennsaid, Solaraze);
• Other NSAIDs;
Voltaren Storage and Safety Information
Store your Voltaren at room temperature, away from heat, and moisture. Make sure your medication is sealed tightly after each use.
Avoid taking other NSAIDs while you’re taking Voltaren, specifically aspirin, ibuprofen, ketoprofen, or naproxen. Be sure to talk with your doctor before taking any over the counter allergy, cold, or pain medications just in case.
Do not drink alcohol while on Voltaren, as it can increase your risk of stomach bleeding.
Keep out of the reach of children.
If you suspect ingestion or overdose, seek immediate emergency help or call Poison Control at 1-800-463-5060.
The content on this page has been supplied to canadianpharmacyworld.com by an independent third party contracted to provide information for our website. Canadianpharmacyworld.com relies on these third parties to create and maintain this information and cannot guarantee the accuracy or reliability of the information that has been provided to us.
The drug information provided here is only a summary and does not contain all the list of possible side effects and drug interactions regarding this medication. Be sure to contact your doctor or pharmacist if you have any specific question or concern. If you require any advice or information about the drugs on this page, a medical condition or treatment advice, you should always speak to a healthcare professional.
Please note that not all products, including any referenced in this page, are shipped by our affiliated Canadian Pharmacy. We are affiliated with other dispensaries that ship product to our customers from the following jurisdictions: Canada, Singapore, New Zealand, Turkey, Mauritius, India, and United Kingdom. The items in your order maybe shipped from any of the above jurisdictions. The products are sourced from various countries as well as those listed above. Rest assured, we only affiliate with our authorized dispensaries that procure product through reliable sources.