How And Where To Buy Xigduo Online?
You can buy Xigduo online through our Canadian International Pharmacy at huge savings. We offer RX and OTC medications online with a valid prescription from your doctor. At Canadian Pharmacy World, your health is our priority. You can place the order online, by mail, by fax or toll-free over the telephone at 1866-485-7979.
Are There Alternative Names For The Brand And Generic Xigduo?
Xigduo comes from Canada and is manufactured by AstraZeneca. The active ingredients in Xigduo are Dapagliflozin Propanediol Monohydrate/Metformin Hydrochloride. There is no generic available for this medication.
What Dosages And Forms Is Xigduo Available In?
Xigduo is available as tablets containing dapagliflozin/metformin hydrochloride 5 mg/850 mg or 5 mg/1000 mg.
What Is Xigduo Used For?
Xigduo is used along with diet and exercise in adults with type 2 diabetes to help control their blood sugar levels. Xigduo contains dapagliflozin and metformin hydrochloride. Dapagliflozin removes excessive sugar from the body through urine and metformin helps your body to respond better to the insulin it makes naturally. Metformin helps to lower the amount of sugar made by the liver and lower the amount of sugar moved from the gut into the blood. The recommended adult dose is one tablet (5 mg/850 mg or 5 mg/1000 mg), twice daily, taken with meals.
What Are The Possible Side Effects Of Xigduo?
The most common side effects of Xigduo include sore throat, flu, constipation, diarrhea, nausea, back pain, pain in arms, legs, hands or feet, headache, rash, abnormal blood test results. Some of the serious side effects of Xigduo include urinary tract infection, yeast infection of vagina, dehydration, low blood pressure, low blood sugar, lactic acidosis, diabetic ketoacidosis, kidney problems, acute kidney infection, and severe infection that spreads from urinary tract to the body (sepsis). These are not all the possible side effects of Xigduo. In case of any unexpected effect, contact your healthcare professional right away.
Are there any Precautions and Drug interactions for Xigduo?
Xigduo may cause dizziness or lightheadedness. Do not drive or use machines until you know how the medicine affects you. It is recommended that consumption of alcohol and alcohol-containing medicinal product be avoided.
Do not take Xigduo if you:
• Are allergic to dapagliflozin/metformin hydrochloride or any other ingredients in the medication
• Have unstable or insulin dependent (type 1) diabetes
• Have increased ketones on the blood or urine
• Have or had diabetic ketoacidosis (a complication of diabetes) or lactic acidosis
• Have or had kidney or liver problems
• Consume large amounts of alcohol
• Have heart failure or other severe heart problems
• Are stressed, have a serious infection, had a trauma recently or going to have surgery
• Are dehydrated
• Have bladder cancer
• Take pioglitazone (another anti-diabetic drug)
• Are pregnant or planning to become pregnant
• Are breastfeeding
• Are going to have certain X-ray tests with injectable dyes or contrast agents
Xigduo is not recommended for use in patients under 18 years of age.
Before taking Xigduo, inform your doctor if you:
• Have unstable or insulin dependent (type 1) diabetes
• Have increased chances of developing diabetic ketoacidosis
• Are dehydrate
• Are on a very low carbohydrate diet
• Drink a lot of alcohol
• Have or had problems with your pancreas, including pancreatitis, or had surgery on your pancreas
• Are hospitalized for major surgery, serious infection or illness
• Have a history of diabetic ketoacidosis
• Are older than 65 years of age
• Have heart problems or low blood pressure
• Have a problem with your adrenal gland or pituitary gland
• Have a history of bladder cancer
• Have had a heart attack, severe infection or stroke
• Are 80 years of age or above and have not had your kidneys tested
• Have low vitamin B12 levels
• Have had an allergic reaction to SGLT-2 inhibitors (used to treat type 2 diabetes)
• Often get urinary tract infections
You should always tell your health care professional about any medications that you have been taking or are going to take including prescription and non-prescription drugs, vitamins and herbal supplement.
• Other medicines for treatment of diabetes
• Nifedipine (used to treat high blood pressure and chest pain)
• Cationic drugs (e.g. amiloride, digoxin, morphine, procainamide, quinidine, vancomycin)
• Certain “blood thinners” (phenprocoumon or other Vitamin K anticoagulants)
• Diuretics (water pills), especially loop diuretics, that may increase the risk of lactic acidosis (e.g. furosemide)
Xigduo Storage and Safety Information
Xigduo should be stored at a room temperature between 15-30°C. The packaging should be kept in a safe place out of reach of children.
The content on this page has been supplied to canadianpharmacyworld.com by an independent third party contracted to provide information for our website. Canadianpharmacyworld.com relies on these third parties to create and maintain this information and cannot guarantee the accuracy or reliability of the information that has been provided to us.
The drug information provided here is only a summary and does not contain all the list of possible side effects and drug interactions regarding this medication. Be sure to contact your doctor or pharmacist if you have any specific question or concern. If you require any advice or information about the drugs on this page, a medical condition or treatment advice, you should always speak to a healthcare professional.
Please note that not all products, including any referenced in this page, are shipped by our affiliated Canadian Pharmacy. We are affiliated with other dispensaries that ship product to our customers from the following jurisdictions: Canada, Singapore, New Zealand, Turkey, Mauritius, India, and United Kingdom. The items in your order maybe shipped from any of the above jurisdictions. The products are sourced from various countries as well as those listed above. Rest assured, we only affiliate with our authorized dispensaries that procure product through reliable sources.