How and Where to Buy Aciphex Online?
You can buy Aciphex and Nexium
online through our Canadian International Pharmacy at huge savings. We offer RX and OTC medications online with a valid prescription from your doctor. At Canadian Pharmacy World, your health is our priority. You can place the order online, by mail, by fax or toll-free over the telephone at 1866-485-7979.
Are There Alternative Names for the Brand and Generic Aciphex?
Aciphex is available from India also called Parit manufactured by Eisai, United Kingdom also called Pariet by Eisai and Canada by Janssen-Ortho. The active ingredient in Aciphex is Rabeprazole. The generic form of Aciphex is Rabeprazole and it is available from Canada also called Sandoz Rabeprazole manufactured by Sandoz.
What Dosages and Forms is Aciphex available in?
Aciphex is available as delayed release capsule in the strengths of 10 mg and 20 mg. The generic form of Aciphex (Rabeprazole) is also available in the same dosage form and strength.
What is Aciphex used for?
Aciphex is a prescription medication and belongs to a class of drugs known as Proton Pump Inhibitors (PPI). It is used for:
• Treatment of daytime and night time heartburn and other symptoms that happen with Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD). GERD happens when acid in your stomach backs up into the tube (esophagus) that connects your mouth to your stomach. This may cause a burning feeling in your chest or throat, sour taste, or burping.
• Healing and providing relief of duodenal ulcers
• Treatment an infection caused by H. pylori along with certain antibiotics
• Long-term treatment of conditions where your stomach makes too much acid (Zollinger-Ellison syndrome)
• Healing of acid-related damage to the lining of the esophagus (called as erosive esophagitis)
Aciphex reduces the amount of acid in your stomach. Take the medication exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Aciphex is usually taken one time every day. Your doctor will tell you the time of the day to take Aciphex depending on your medical condition. Aciphex capsules can be taken with or without food. This will be told by your doctor depending on your medical condition. Swallow the capsules whole with water. If you cannot swallow the capsule, tell your doctor.
What Are The Possible Side Effects of Aciphex?
Some of the side effects of this medication may include vitamin B12 deficiency, low magnesium levels in the body, headache, pain, sore throat, gas, infection, constipation, abdominal pain, diarrhea, headache. Some of the serious side effects of this medication include severe diarrhea, bone fractures, and serious allergic reaction. These are not all the possible side effects of Aciphex. In case of any unexpected effect, consult your healthcare professional as soon as possible.
Are there any Precautions and Drug interactions for Aciphex?
While using this medication, you should avoid coming into contact with anyone who has measles or chicken pox. If you or your child are exposed, tell your doctor right away.
Do not use Aciphex if you:
• Are allergic to rabeprazole or any other ingredients present in this medication
• Are allergic to any other proton pump inhibitor medicine
Before taking Aciphex, inform your doctor if you:
• Have been told that you have low magnesium levels in your blood
• Have liver problems
• Have allergies
• Have any other medical conditions
• Are pregnant or planning to become pregnant. It is not known if Aciphex can harm your baby
• Are breastfeeding. It is not known if Aciphex passes into breast milk.
It is important to tell your healthcare professional about all other medicines that you have taken recently including any kind of supplements and non-prescription drugs.
Medications that interact with Aciphex include:
• Atazanavir, an anti-HIV medication
• Cyclosporine, used to prevent organ rejection after transplant
• Digoxin, a heart medication
• Ketoconazole, an antifungal medicine
• Warfarin, a blood-thinner medication
• Theophylline, used to treat asthma
• Diazepam, an anti-anxiety and sedative drug
• Phenytoin, used to treat epilepsy
• An antibiotic that contains amoxicillin or clarithromycin
• A “water pill” (diuretic)
• Methotrexate, an anti-cancer drug
• Mycophenolate mofetil, an immunosuppressant
Aciphex Storage and Safety Information
Store the medication at room temperature, between 20-25°C, in a dry place. Keep the medication out of sight and reach of children.
Blog Post5 Scientifically Proven Remedies for Treating Stomach Ulcer
The content on this page has been supplied to canadianpharmacyworld.com by an independent third party contracted to provide information for our website. Canadianpharmacyworld.com relies on these third parties to create and maintain this information and cannot guarantee the accuracy or reliability of the information that has been provided to us.
The drug information provided here is only a summary and does not contain all the list of possible side effects and drug interactions regarding this medication. Be sure to contact your doctor or pharmacist if you have any specific question or concern. If you require any advice or information about the drugs on this page, a medical condition or treatment advice, you should always speak to a healthcare professional.
Please note that not all products, including any referenced in this page, are shipped by our affiliated Canadian Pharmacy. We are affiliated with other dispensaries that ship product to our customers from the following jurisdictions: Canada, Singapore, New Zealand, Turkey, Mauritius, India, and United Kingdom. The items in your order maybe shipped from any of the above jurisdictions. The products are sourced from various countries as well as those listed above. Rest assured, we only affiliate with our authorized dispensaries that procure product through reliable sources.