How and Where to Buy Amilzide Online?
CanadianPharmacyWorld.com offers an advantage of buying Amilzide at affordable prices with a valid prescription from your doctor. The only thing you need is to place the order on our web-site what is easy and fast. Everything else is our job! We also offer other blood pressure medications at reasonable prices. At Canadian Pharmacy World, you have a convenient and reliable access to your healthcare needs. You can place the order online, by mail, by fax or toll-free over the telephone at 1866-485-7979.
How much does Amilzide cost?
The average retail price for generic equivalent of Amilzide 5 mg/50 mg oral tablets is around $50 for a supply of 100 tablets, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Canadian Pharmacy World is offering generic Amilzide 5 mg/50 mg from Canada at just $24.99 for a supply of 100 tablets, which is only $0.25 per unit. Please contact our customer service at toll-free 1-866-485-7979 for details.Amilzide 5 mg/50 mg
tablets from Canada, as low as $0.25 per unit.
Are There Alternative Names for the Brand and Generic Amilzide?
The generic Amilzide (Amiloride/Hydrochlorothiazide) 5 mg/50 mg comes from Canada. It is available in the quantity of 100 tablets. The brand Amilzide is not available at this time.
What Dosages and Forms is Amilzide available in?
The generic Amilzide tablets are available in the strength of 5 mg/50 mg in the quantity of 100 tablets.
What is Amilzide used for?
Amilzide is used in adults for swelling of the hands, ankles or feet in patients with hepatic cirrhosis (a liver disease) and patients with swelling of the hands, ankles or feet caused by heart problems or patients with high blood pressure who have low levels of potassium in their blood or who need to maintain normal levels of potassium. Amilzide contains a combination of 2 drugs, amiloride hydrochloride and hydrochlorothiazide. Amiloride hydrochloride helps the body lose excess salt but keep a normal amount of potassium in the blood. Hydrochlorothiazide
is a diuretic or “water pill” that increases urination. This lowers blood pressure. This medicine does not cure high blood pressure. It helps to control it. Therefore, it is important to continue taking Amilzide regularly even if you feel fine. Take Amilzide exactly as prescribed. It is recommended to take your dose at about the same time every day. Amilzide can be taken with or without food. If Amilzide causes upset stomach, take it with food or milk.
What Are The Possible Side Effects of Amilzide?
Some of the common side effects of Amilzide may include muscle cramps, spasms, and pain, weakness, dizziness, pins and needles in your fingers, headache, trouble sleeping, nervousness, sleepiness, tiredness, constipation, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, decreased appetite, upset stomach, enlargement of the glands in your mouth, stomach pain, thirst, gas, bad taste, dry mouth, bleeding under the skin, rash, itching, stuffy nose. Some serious side effects include decreased levels of potassium in the blood: irregular heartbeats, muscle weakness, low blood pressure: dizziness, fainting, lightheadedness, non-melanoma skin cancer: lump or discoloured patch on the skin. These are not all the possible side effects of Amilzide. In case of any unexpected effect, consult your healthcare professional immediately.
Are there any Precautions and Drug interactions for Amilzide?
Amilzide may increase the risk of developing nonmelanoma skin cancer. While taking Amilzide make sure to: regularly check your skin for any new lesions, limit sun exposure and indoor tanning. Hydrochlorothiazide in Amilzide can cause Sudden Eye Disorders: sudden nearsightedness or blurred vision, an increased pressure in your eyes, eye pain. Avoid driving and using machines while taking Amilzide as it may cause dizziness, or fainting.
Do not take Amilzide if you:
• are allergic to amiloride hydrochloride or hydrochlorothiazide, or to any non medicinal ingredient in the formulation
• are using any potassium supplementation,
• are breastfeeding,
• are allergic to any sulphonamide-derived drugs (sulfa drugs),
• have difficulty urinating or produce no urine,
• have high potassium levels,
• have severe kidney disease,
• have: Galactose intolerance, Lapp lactase deficiency, Glucose-galactose malabsorption.
Before taking Amilzide, inform your doctor if you:
• are allergic to penicillin.
• are dehydrated or suffer from excessive vomiting, diarrhea, or sweating.
• are pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant.
• are less than 18 or over 65 years of age.
• have diabetes, liver, heart or kidney disease.
• have disease involving both the lungs and heart
• had a surgery to remove part of a nerve from your spinal cord.
• have lupus or gout.
• have a stomach (peptic) ulcer.
Tell your doctor, nurse, or pharmacist about all the medicines you take, including drugs prescribed by other doctors, vitamins, minerals, natural supplements, or alternative medicines. Amilzide may interact with:
• Adrenocorticotropic hormone (ACTH) used to treat West Syndrome.
• Alcohol, sleeping pills, or strong pain medications
• Amphotericin B, an antifungal drug.
• Anticancer drugs, including cyclophosphamide and methotrexate.
• Antidepressants, in particular selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs),
• Antidiabetic drugs, including insulin and oral medicines.
• Bile acid resins used to lower cholesterol.
• Corticosteroids used to treat joint pain and swelling.
• Digoxin, a heart medication, Calcium or vitamin D supplements.
• Drugs used to treat epilepsy, including carbamazepine and topiramate.
• Gout medications, including allopurinol and probenecid.
• Lithium used to treat bipolar disease.
• Other blood pressure lowering drugs.
• Skeletal muscle relaxants used to relieve muscle spasms, including tubocurare.
Amilzide Storage and Safety Information
Store Amilzide tablets between 15 and 30°C. Keep out of reach and sight of children.
The content on this page has been supplied to canadianpharmacyworld.com by an independent third party contracted to provide information for our website. Canadianpharmacyworld.com relies on these third parties to create and maintain this information and cannot guarantee the accuracy or reliability of the information that has been provided to us.
The drug information provided here is only a summary and does not contain all the list of possible side effects and drug interactions regarding this medication. Be sure to contact your doctor or pharmacist if you have any specific question or concern. If you require any advice or information about the drugs on this page, a medical condition or treatment advice, you should always speak to a healthcare professional.
Please note that not all products, including any referenced in this page, are shipped by our affiliated Canadian Pharmacy. We are affiliated with other dispensaries that ship product to our customers from the following jurisdictions: Canada, Singapore, New Zealand, Turkey, Mauritius, India, and United Kingdom. The items in your order maybe shipped from any of the above jurisdictions. The products are sourced from various countries as well as those listed above. Rest assured, we only affiliate with our authorized dispensaries that procure product through reliable sources.