How and Where to Buy Depo Provera Online?
CanadianPharmacyWorld.com offers the easiest and convenient way to buy Depo Provera online with a valid prescription from your doctor. The only thing you need is to place the order on our web-site what is easy and fast. We also offer other Women’s Health medications
at reasonable prices. At Canadian Pharmacy World, you have an advantage to buy drugs with lower prices and free shipping. You can place the order online, by mail, by fax or toll-free over the telephone at 1866-485-7979.
How much does Depo Provera cost?
The average retail price of brand Depo Provera Injection 1 ml Injectable Suspension 150 mg/ml is around $190 according to drugs.com, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Canadian Pharmacy World is offering brand Depo Provera Injection 1 ml Injectable Suspension 150 mg/ml at just $54.99 per unit. Please contact our customer service at toll-free 1-866-485-7979 for details.Depo Provera Injection 150 mg/ml, 1 ml Injectable Suspension
from Turkey, as low as $45.00 per unit.
Are There Alternative Names for the Brand Depo Provera?
The brand Depo Provera comes from Canada manufactured by Pfizer. The generic version is not available.
What Dosages and Forms is Depo Provera available in?
The brand Depo Provera is available in the strength of 150 mg/ml/1 ml Injectable Suspension and 50 mg/ml/5 ml Injectable Suspension.
What is Depo Provera used for?
Depo Provera Injection (Medroxyprogesteron Acetate) is used as a birth control to prevent pregnancy. It is also used for the treatment of endometriosis. For birth control, Depo Provera works in 3 ways to make pregnancy unlikely: stops the maturing of the egg in the ovaries, changes the lining of the uterus and thickens the mucous in the cervix. Depo Provera is more than 99.7 percent effective in preventing pregnancy. For treatment of endometriosis, Depo Provera helps shrink endometrium-like tissue found outside the uterus. Depo Provera is given as an injection by your healthcare professional. Depo Provera is injected deep into the muscles of your buttock or upper arm. Get an injection every 3 months. If you can’t see your healthcare professional right at 3 months, you can go a week or two early. Depo Provera should not be used before menarche. In adolescents, use of Depo Provera is only indicated when other contraceptive methods are considered unsuitable or unacceptable, due to unknown long-term effects of bone loss associated with Depo Provera during the critical period of bone accretion.
What Are The Possible Side Effects of Depo Provera?
Some of the common side effects of Depo Provera may include tiredness; low bone density; problems sleeping; leg cramps; joint pain; backache; pain in your pelvic area; lower sex drive; hot flashes; bloating; acne; skin reaction; pus collection; pain or tenderness at the injection site; lump; dent; dimple; scar or change in colour at injection site; nervousness; dizziness; no hair growth or excessive hair growth; weight gain; change in your periods: more or less often, lighter or heavier. Some serious side effects include abdominal pain; nausea or vomiting; headache or a migraine that gets worse; depression: sad mood that doesn’t go away; very heavy bleeding that lasts for several days; edema: swelling of the arms and legs. These are not all the possible side effects of Depo Provera. In case of any unexpected effect, consult your healthcare professional immediately.
Are there any Precautions and Drug interactions for Depo Provera?
Depo Provera may increase the risk of HIV acquisition. Talk to your doctor about how to minimize the risk of getting HIV. Depo Provera may cause your bones to become less dense. You should not use Depo Provera if you are pregnant, or think that you may be pregnant. It will not prevent the pregnancy from continuing. It may interfere with the normal development of your baby.
Do not take Depo Provera if you:
• Are pregnant or think you might be;
• Are allergic to medroxyprogesterone acetate or to any of the ingredients in Depo Provera;
• Have unusual vaginal bleeding without a known reason;
• Have blood in your urine;
• Have or suspect a cancer;
• Have breast lumps or breast abnormalities without a known reason;
• Have had blood clots in the legs, lungs, eyes or another part of the body, or inflammation of the veins (thrombophlebitis);
• Have problems with your blood clotting system;
• Have had a stroke, heart attack, heart disease or coronary artery disease;
• Have severe high blood pressure;
• Have very high levels of blood cholesterol or triglycerides;
• Have diabetes with complications;
• Have had a loss of vision due to blood vessel disease of the eye;
• Have migraine headaches or a history of them;
• Have yellowing of the eyes or skin (jaundice), liver disease or a liver tumour;
• Smoke and are over age 35.
Before you start taking Depo Provera, tell your doctor about all of your medical conditions, including if you have:
• A history of smoking or are a current smoker;
• A scheduled lab test or surgery;
• A heart attack or other heart problems;
• Breast cancer or family history of breast cancer, abnormal breast exam or mammogram;
• Diabetes, or a family history of it;
• High blood pressure, or a family history of it;
• Kidney problems;
• Migraine headaches;
• Mental depression;
• Menstrual periods that are very light or that occur in an irregular pattern;
• Stroke or blood clots (coagulation disorder);
• Seizures, convulsions or epilepsy.
Tell your healthcare provider about all the medicines you take, including prescription and over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements. The following may interact with Depo Provera:
• Aminoglutethimide: a drug used to treat Cushing's syndrome;
• Rifampin: a drug used to treat tuberculosis (TB) and some other infections.
Depo Provera Storage and Safety Information
Your healthcare professional may store your drug. If not, store Depo Provera at room temperature between 20 and 25°C. Make sure the drugs do not freeze. Store vials upright. Keep out of reach and sight of children.
New Blog PostWant to Know About Skipping Placebo Birth Control
The content on this page has been supplied to canadianpharmacyworld.com by an independent third party contracted to provide information for our website. Canadianpharmacyworld.com relies on these third parties to create and maintain this information and cannot guarantee the accuracy or reliability of the information that has been provided to us.
The drug information provided here is only a summary and does not contain all the list of possible side effects and drug interactions regarding this medication. Be sure to contact your doctor or pharmacist if you have any specific question or concern. If you require any advice or information about the drugs on this page, a medical condition or treatment advice, you should always speak to a healthcare professional.
Please note that not all products, including any referenced in this page, are shipped by our affiliated Canadian Pharmacy. We are affiliated with other dispensaries that ship product to our customers from the following jurisdictions: Canada, Singapore, New Zealand, Turkey, Mauritius, India, and United Kingdom. The items in your order maybe shipped from any of the above jurisdictions. The products are sourced from various countries as well as those listed above. Rest assured, we only affiliate with our authorized dispensaries that procure product through reliable sources.