How And Where To Buy Eldepryl Online?
You can buy Eldepryl online through our Canadian International Pharmacy at huge savings. We offer RX and OTC medications online with a valid prescription from your doctor. At Canadian Pharmacy World, your health is our priority. You can place the order online, by mail, by fax or toll-free over the telephone at 1866-485-7979.
Are There Alternative Names For The Brand And Generic Eldepryl?
The brand Eldepryl comes from United Kingdom. The generic equivalent of Eldepryl is Selegiline and it comes from India also called Selgin manufactured by Intas Pharma and Canada manufactured by a different manufacturer.
What Dosages And Forms Is Eldepryl Available In?
The generic equivalent of Eldepryl (Selegiline) is available in the dosage forms of 5 mg in the packaging of 60 tablets.
What Is Eldepryl Used For?
Eldepryl is a monoamine oxidase-B inhibitor and is used for the treatment of Parkinson’s disease. It belongs to the class of Parkinsons Disease Medications
. It may be prescribed alone for the treatment in early stages of the condition or in conjunction with other treatments such as levodopa to reduce the on-off symptoms or uncontrolled movements. If you have any doubts why this medication has been prescribed to you, ask your doctor. Your doctor will explain why this medication has been given to you.
What Are The Possible Side Effects Of Eldepryl?
Most common side effects of treatment with Eldepryl include sleep disturbances, confusion hallucinations, excessive uncontrolled movements, feeling sick, slow heartbeat, headache, dizziness, abnormal liver tests. Some other side effects include changes in mood, problems sleeping, fast heartbeat, dry mouth, skin reactions, agitation, frequent urination, lack of control over urination, low blood pressure, unusual behaviors, and compulsions. These are not all the possible side effects of Eldepryl. Call your doctor right away in case of any unexpected effect.
Are there any Precautions and Drug interactions for Eldepryl?
Eldepryl can cause dizziness, light-headedness. Do not drive or operate heavy machinery until you know how this medication affects you. Alcohol should be avoided whilst you are taking Eldepryl. Your doctor may recommend that you avoid certain foods containing tyramine, such as mature cheese, broad beans, yeast extracts or fermented soya bean products.
Do not take Eldepryl if you are:
• Are allergic to selegiline or any other ingredients in Eldepryl
• Are taking other antidepressants.
Antidepressants should be stopped a number of weeks before taking Eldepryl, speak to your doctor for further advice
• Are taking a group of medications called sympathomimetics used to treat asthma, allergies, or problems with your heart
• Are taking an opioid painkiller called pethidine
• Are taking monoamine oxidase inhibitors such as antibiotic linezolid
• Suffer from the stomach or duodenal ulcers
• Are pregnant or planning to become pregnant
• Are breastfeeding
This medication should not be given to children
Before taking Eldepryl, inform your doctor if you:
• Have uncontrolled high blood pressure, chest pain, palpitations, abnormal heartbeat
• Have liver or kidney problems
• Suffer from stomach ulcers or bleeding from your gut
• Are being treated for any mental illness
• Are taking a medication Levodopa
• Are going to have surgery as this medication may interfere with some of the medications used as part of a general anesthetic
• Experience unusual behaviors or compulsions while taking this medication
You should always tell your health care professional about any medications that you have been taking or are going to take including prescription and non-prescription drugs, vitamins and herbal supplements.
Medications that can interact with Eldepryl include:
• Dopamine or levodopa used to treat Parkinsons Disease
• Any type of antidepressants such as citalopram, escitalopram, fluvoxamine, paroxetine, sertraline, venlafaxine, amitriptyline, protriptyline, and fluoxetine
• A group of medications known as sympathomimetics used to treat asthma, nasal congestion, allergies
• Oral contraceptives
• Opioid painkiller called pethidine
• A painkiller called tramadol
• Medicines used to treat anxiety or sleep problems
• Other monoamine oxidase inhibitors used to treat depression
• An antibiotic called linezolid
• Medicines used to treat heart problems such as digitalis
• Blood-thinning medications such as warfarin
Eldepryl Storage and Safety Information
This medication should not be stored at a temperature above 25°C in the original and tightly closed container. Keep out of reach and sight of children.
The content on this page has been supplied to canadianpharmacyworld.com by an independent third party contracted to provide information for our website. Canadianpharmacyworld.com relies on these third parties to create and maintain this information and cannot guarantee the accuracy or reliability of the information that has been provided to us.
The drug information provided here is only a summary and does not contain all the list of possible side effects and drug interactions regarding this medication. Be sure to contact your doctor or pharmacist if you have any specific question or concern. If you require any advice or information about the drugs on this page, a medical condition or treatment advice, you should always speak to a healthcare professional.
Please note that not all products, including any referenced in this page, are shipped by our affiliated Canadian Pharmacy. We are affiliated with other dispensaries that ship product to our customers from the following jurisdictions: Canada, Singapore, New Zealand, Turkey, Mauritius, India, and United Kingdom. The items in your order maybe shipped from any of the above jurisdictions. The products are sourced from various countries as well as those listed above. Rest assured, we only affiliate with our authorized dispensaries that procure product through reliable sources.