How And Where To Buy Mezera Online?
You can buy Mezera online through our Canadian International Pharmacy at huge savings. We offer RX and OTC medications online with a valid prescription from your doctor. At Canadian Pharmacy World, your health is our priority. You can place the order online
, by mail, by fax or toll-free over the telephone at 1866-485-7979.
Are There Alternative Names For The Brand And Generic Mezera?
Mezera is manufactured by Avir Pharma Inc. comes from Canada. The active ingredient in Mezera is 5-aminosalicylic acid (5-ASA or mesalamine).
What Dosages And Forms Mezera Is Available In?
Mezera is available as a foam enema with dosage of 1 g/actuation. The foam is provided with 14 single-use applicators. Each canister contains enough foam for 14 spray actuations. The applicators can be used to track your treatment (number of dose used/remaining).
What Is Mezera Used For?
Mezera is used for the treatment of ulcerative colitis
. This is a condition where your colon (bowel) and rectum become inflamed and develop sores or ulcers. Mezera works by interfering with the certain chemicals that cause inflammation such as prostaglandins. This helps reduce the inflammation (swelling and pain) in the rectum and lower part of large bowel. Use Mezera exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Treatment is usually continued for 6 weeks. If possible, go to toilet and empty your bowels before using Mezera. The usual dose is 2 spray actuations (1 g/spray) once daily at bedtime. If you have difficulty retaining this amount of foam, it may also be used in two separate doses: one at bedtime and the other during the night or early in the morning (after excreting the first dose).
What Are The Possible Side Effects Of Mezera?
Most common side effects caused by patients taking Mezera are abdominal pain, an abnormal sense of touch, diarrhea, constipation, or flatulence, disturbed vision, burning, pain or discomfort around the anus, bloating, dizziness, headache, hair loss, muscle or joint pain, lowered sperm count, numbness in hands and feet, decreased platelet count in the blood and increased sensitivity of your skin to sun and ultraviolet light. Some of the serious side effects of Mezera include inflammation of heart muscle and lining around the heart, inflammation of pancreas, allergic reactions, unexplained bleeding, unusual bruising, kidney problems, hepatitis. Mezera foam enema contains propylene glycol and cetostearyl alcohol, which may cause:
• A buildup of acidity in the blood (Lactic acidosis), with symptoms of muscle aches, rapid breathing, nausea and stomach pain
• Blood sugar issues with symptoms of excessive thirst, dry mouth, increased urination, fever, drowsiness, confusion and hallucinations
• Blood issues with symptoms of pale skin, fatigue, weakness, fever, signs of confusion, dizziness, or light-headedness
• Central Nervous System (CNS) depression, with symptoms of decrease heartrate, decreased rate of breathing and loss of consciousness
• Skin reactions
These are not all the possible side effects of Mezera. In case of any unexpected effect, consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Are there any Precautions and Drug interactions for Mezera?
Do not take Mezera if you:
• Are allergic to mesalamine, or any of the ingredients present in Mezera
• Have severe kidney disease
• Have severe liver disease
• Have ulcers of the stomach or small intestine
• Have a blockage along the urinary tract
• Are allergic to salicylates such as aspirin
• Are under 2 years of age
Before taking Mezera always talk to your healthcare professional in case you:
• Have any kidney or liver problems
• Have lung or breathing problems such as asthma
• Have had previous inflammation of the heart
• Are pregnant or plan to become pregnant. Mezera may affect your baby
• Are breast-feeding or plan to breast-feed. Mezera is passed into human breast milk Talk to your doctor about how to feed your baby
• Have a history of allergy to sulfasalazine
You should always tell your health care professional about any medications that you have been taking or are going to take including prescription and non-prescription drugs, vitamins and herbal supplements. Drugs that may interact with Mezera include:
• Azathioprine (an immunosuppressant)
• 6-mercaptopurine and Methotrexate (used for cancer and autoimmune diseases)
• Thioguanine (used to treat leukemia, a form of cancer)
• Warfarin (blood thinning agent)
• Probenecid, Sulfinpyrazone (used to treat gout)
• Spironolactone (used to treat heart failure)
• Furosemide (used to treat high blood pressure and other heart diseases)
• Rifampicin (used to treat tuberculosis)
• Corticosteroids (e.g. prednisone).
• The use of mesalazine with drugs known to affect the kidney, including some anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) and azathioprine may increase the risk of kidney reactions.
Mezera Storage and Safety Information
Mezera foam enema should be stored at a temperature of 15°C to 30°C. Contents under pressure. Do not place in hot water or near radiators, stoves or other sources of heat. Do not puncture or incinerate container or store at temperatures over 50°C. Do not refrigerate or freeze. Discard 12 weeks after first use. Keep out of sight and reach of children.
Blog PostRising Drug Prices In America And The Benefits Of Legalizing Importation
The content on this page has been supplied to canadianpharmacyworld.com by an independent third party contracted to provide information for our website. Canadianpharmacyworld.com relies on these third parties to create and maintain this information and cannot guarantee the accuracy or reliability of the information that has been provided to us.
The drug information provided here is only a summary and does not contain all the list of possible side effects and drug interactions regarding this medication. Be sure to contact your doctor or pharmacist if you have any specific question or concern. If you require any advice or information about the drugs on this page, a medical condition or treatment advice, you should always speak to a healthcare professional.
Please note that not all products, including any referenced in this page, are shipped by our affiliated Canadian Pharmacy. We are affiliated with other dispensaries that ship product to our customers from the following jurisdictions: Canada, Singapore, New Zealand, Turkey, Mauritius, India, and United Kingdom. The items in your order maybe shipped from any of the above jurisdictions. The products are sourced from various countries as well as those listed above. Rest assured, we only affiliate with our authorized dispensaries that procure product through reliable sources.