* The product images are for reference only. Generic equivalents may also be supplied by alternate manufacturers.
How And Where To Buy Micardis HCT Online?
You can buy Micardis HCT online through our Canadian International Pharmacy at huge savings. We offer RX and OTC medications online with a valid prescription from your doctor. At Canadian Pharmacy World, your health is our priority. You can place the order online, by mail, by fax or toll-free over the telephone at 1866-485-7979.
Are There Alternative Names For The Brand And Generic Micardis HCT?
The medication Micardis HCT is manufactured in Germany, United Kingdom and Canada by Boehringer Ingelheim. The generic equivalent of Micardis HCT is Telmisartan/Hydrochlorothiazide and it is available from Canada manufactured by Sandoz or Sanis.
What Dosages And Forms Is Micardis HCT Available In?
Micardis HCT is available in the dosage forms of 40 mg/12.5 mg, 80 mg/12.5 mg, 80 mg/25 mg in the packaging of 28 tablets. The generic equivalent of Micardis HCT (Telmisartan/Hydrochlorothiazide) is available in the dosage forms of 40 mg/12.5 mg, 80 mg/12.5 mg, 80 mg/25 mg in the packaging of 90 tablets.
What Is Micardis HCT Used For?
Micardis HCT is a blood pressure medication
prescribed for the treatment of high blood pressure (hypertension). Micardis HCT contains two active ingredients: Telmisartan (an angiotensin receptor blocker, ARB), and Hydrochlorothiazide (a water pill or a diuretic). Telmisartan blocks the actions of an enzyme Angiotensin II, present in our body, which is responsible for the increase in blood pressure. Hydrochlorothiazide is a thiazide diuretic that prevents your body from absorbing too much salt, which otherwise can result in fluid retention. Your doctor may prescribe other medications for you to take along with Micardis HCT. The safety and efficacy of this medication are not known in children.
What Are The Possible Side Effects Of Micardis HCT?
Most common side effects of treatment with Micardis HCT include upper respiratory tract infections, including sinus congestion, sore throat, dizziness, tiredness, flu-like symptoms, back pain, diarrhea, and nausea. Some of the serious side effects of Micardis HCT include injury or death to an unborn baby if taken during pregnancy, low blood pressure, new or worsening of kidney disease with swelling in feet, ankles or hands, unexplained weight gain, new or worsening liver problems, eye problems such as decrease in vision, eye pain, allergic reactions, and change in body salts. Call your doctor right away if you get dry mouth, thirst, tiredness, sleepiness, restlessness, seizures, fast heartbeats, weakness, muscle pain, very low urine output, nausea or vomiting. These are not all the possible side effects of Micardis HCT. Call your doctor right away in case of any unexpected effect.
Are there any Precautions and Drug interactions for Micardis HCT?
Do not take Micardis HCT if you are
• Are allergic to telmisartan or hydrochlorothiazide or any other ingredients in Micardis HCT
• Have low or no urine output
Before taking Micardis HCT, inform your doctor if you:
• Are pregnant or planning to become pregnant. Micardis HCT can cause harm or death to an unborn baby. Talk to your doctor about other ways to lower your blood pressure if you plan to become pregnant. If you get pregnant while taking Micardis HCT, tell your doctor right away
• Are breastfeeding or plan to breastfeed. This medication may pass into your breast milk and may harm your baby. You and your doctor should decide if you will take Micardis HCT or breastfeed. You should not do both
• Have abnormal salt levels in your blood
• Have liver or kidney problems
• Have or had asthma
• Have diabetes
• Have lupus
If you see a different doctor, inform him or her that you are using Micardis HCT.
You should always tell your health care professional about any medications that you have been taking or are going to take including prescription and non-prescription drugs, vitamins and herbal supplements. Medications that can interact with Micardis HCT include:
• Aliskiren (blood pressure lowering medicine)
• Digoxin (used to treat heart failure
• Lithium (used to treat bipolar disorder)
• Other medicines used to treat high blood pressure or a heart problem
• Water pills (diuretics)
• Aspirin or other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDS)
• Potassium supplements or salt substitutes containing potassium
• Medicines used to treat diabetes including insulin
• Narcotic pain medications
• Sleeping pills
• Steroids or adrenocorticotrophic hormone (ACTH)
• Barbiturates (used to treat epilepsy)
• Certain cholesterol-lowering medications (such as cholestyramine and colestipol resins)
Micardis HCT Storage and Safety Information
This medication should be stored at a room temperature between 20°C to 25°C. Do not remove MICARDIS HCT tablets from blisters until right before you take them. Keep out of reach and sight of children.
The content on this page has been supplied to canadianpharmacyworld.com by an independent third party contracted to provide information for our website. Canadianpharmacyworld.com relies on these third parties to create and maintain this information and cannot guarantee the accuracy or reliability of the information that has been provided to us.
The drug information provided here is only a summary and does not contain all the list of possible side effects and drug interactions regarding this medication. Be sure to contact your doctor or pharmacist if you have any specific question or concern. If you require any advice or information about the drugs on this page, a medical condition or treatment advice, you should always speak to a healthcare professional.
Please note that not all products, including any referenced in this page, are shipped by our affiliated Canadian Pharmacy. We are affiliated with other dispensaries that ship product to our customers from the following jurisdictions: Canada, Singapore, New Zealand, Turkey, Mauritius, India, and United Kingdom. The items in your order maybe shipped from any of the above jurisdictions. The products are sourced from various countries as well as those listed above. Rest assured, we only affiliate with our authorized dispensaries that procure product through reliable sources.