* The product images are for reference only. Generic equivalents may also be supplied by alternate manufacturers.
How and Where to Buy Olmetec Plus Online?
Are you ready to fill or refill your prescription for Olmetec Plus through our Online Canadian Pharmacy? If you’re ready to go, you’ll be happy to know it can be done right here at www.CanadianPharmacyWorld.com. Make sure you have a valid prescription from your doctor when you place your order. Our online ordering process is very simple and straightforward. Should you need to speak with someone about your order, or if you’d like to place it over the phone, dial 1-866-485-7979. If you have any additional questions, please visit our FAQ
page or email us
Are there Alternative Names for the Brand and Generic Olmetec Plus?
Olmetec Plus is the brand name medication from Canada manufactured by Merck. The generic medication goes by the name Olmesartan/Hydrochlorothiazide is not available at this time.
What Dosages and Forms is Olmetec Plus available in?
We only carry the brand name Olmetec Plus in our online pharmacy and it comes in a 20 mg/12.5mg, 40mg/12.5mg, or a 40mg/25mg dosage.
What is Olmetec Plus used for?
Olmetec Plus is a combination medication containing olmesartan and hydrochlorothiazide to help lower high blood pressure. The combination of these two active ingredients works to lower blood pressure by relaxing the blood vessels in the body, as well as getting rid of extra fluid by making your kidneys produce more urine. This medication is typically only prescribed if olmesartan on its own has not lowered your blood pressure enough. It may even be taken with other angiotensin II-receptor antagonists (like olmesartan) to help lower your blood pressure more than a single medication alone.
What are the Possible Side Effects of Olmetec Plus?
Most medications will come with side effects. Before deciding if Olmetec Plus are right for you, take a closer look at what you might expect.
Here are some of the most common side effects that come with taking Olmetec Plus:
• Chest pain;
• Swelling of the ankles, feet, legs, hands, or arms
Contact your doctor immediately and ask them if you should stop taking Olmetec Plus, especially if you experience any of the following side effects:
• Feeling unwell;
• Severe diarrhea, lasting days, and leading to weight loss;
• Decrease in vision, or eye pain;
• Disturbances in consciousness;
• Skin limps (wheals);
• Acute kidney failure;
• Fluttering heartbeat;
• Rash or eczema;
• Muscle cramps;
• Blood in urine;
• Rise in blood fat levels;
• Rise in urea or uric acid;
• Rise in creatine;
• Rise or decrease in blood potassium levels;
• Rise in blood calcium levels;
• Rise in blood sugar;
• Increase in levels of liver function;
• Rise in blood urea nitrogen;
• Decrease in hemoglobin levels
Stop taking Olmetec Plus and seek help if you have any signs of allergic reaction, which includes:
• Difficulty breathing;
• Swelling of your lips, face, tongue, and/or throat
Are there any Precautions and Drug interactions of Olmetec Plus?
You should not use Olmetec Plus if you’re allergic to olmesartan medoxomil or hydrochlorothiazide, or if you have any of the following conditions:
• More than 3 months pregnant;
• Severe kidney problems;
• Impaired kidney function;
• Taking blood pressuring lowering medicines containing aliskiren;
• Low potassium or low sodium levels;
• High uric acid levels in the blood;
• Severe liver problems;
• Problems with bile drainage from the gallbladder
Be sure to talk to your doctor to determine if Olmetec Plus is safe for you, particularly if you have or have had the following:
• Liver disease;
• Mild-to-moderate kidney problems, or if you’ve recently had a kidney transplant;
• Heart failure or problems with heart valves or muscles;
• Severe vomiting or diarrhea lasting several days;
• Treatment with high doses of water tablets or if you’re on a low-salt diet;
• Adrenal gland problems;
• Lupus erythematosus;
Olmetec Plus can have adverse reactions to other medications or products. We can’t list them all, but here are some of the most notable ones:
• Other blood pressure lowering medications;
• ACE-inhibitors or aliskiren;
• Medicines that alter the potassium levels in your blood;
• Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs);
• Medicines used to relax muscles;
• Anti-cancer medications;
• Medicines for lowering blood fat levels;
• Drugs for lowering cholesterol;
• Anticholinergic agents;
• Medications used to treat psychiatric disorders;
• Medications used for treating heart problems;
• Medications used to lower blood sugar;
• Medications used to slow heart rate and increase blood pressure;
• Gout medications;
• Calcium supplements;
• Anti-viral medications;
• Anti-fungal medications;
Be sure to talk to your doctor if you are using any of the above medications, and any of those you start or stop while on Olmetec Plus.
Olmetec Plus Storage and Safety Information
Store Olmetec Plus at room temperature away from extreme heat, light, and moisture.
Olmetec Plus may increase pressure in your eye within hours to weeks after its taken. If this not treated, it can lead to permanent vision impairment.
Olmetec Plus is not recommended in early pregnancy, and must not be taken if you are more than 3 months pregnant as it may cause serious harm to your unborn baby. This medication may also make its way into breastmilk, so do not nurse an infant while taking Olmetec Plus.
This medication is not recommended for children and adolescents under the age of 18.
Be cautious drinking alcohol while on this medication, as you may feel fait or dizzy.
Seek emergency help or call Poison Control at 1-800-463-5060 immediately if you suspect an overdose.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Reference LinksTaking Viagra when you have high blood pressure has THIS effect on the body
The content on this page has been supplied to canadianpharmacyworld.com by an independent third party contracted to provide information for our website. Canadianpharmacyworld.com relies on these third parties to create and maintain this information and cannot guarantee the accuracy or reliability of the information that has been provided to us.
The drug information provided here is only a summary and does not contain all the list of possible side effects and drug interactions regarding this medication. Be sure to contact your doctor or pharmacist if you have any specific question or concern. If you require any advice or information about the drugs on this page, a medical condition or treatment advice, you should always speak to a healthcare professional.
Please note that not all products, including any referenced in this page, are shipped by our affiliated Canadian Pharmacy. We are affiliated with other dispensaries that ship product to our customers from the following jurisdictions: Canada, Singapore, New Zealand, Turkey, Mauritius, India, and United Kingdom. The items in your order maybe shipped from any of the above jurisdictions. The products are sourced from various countries as well as those listed above. Rest assured, we only affiliate with our authorized dispensaries that procure product through reliable sources.