How And Where To Buy Oruvail Online?
You can buy Oruvail and Voltaren
online through our Canadian International Pharmacy at huge savings. We offer RX and OTC medications online with a valid prescription from your doctor. At Canadian Pharmacy World, your health is our priority. You can place the order online, by mail, by fax or toll-free over the telephone at 1866-485-7979.
Are There Alternative Names For The Brand And Generic Oruvail?
The brand Oruvail is available from New Zealand. The generic equivalent of Oruvail is ketoprofen CR (controlled release) and it comes from Canada manufactured by a different manufacturer. The active ingredient in Oruvail is ketoprofen.
What Dosages and Forms Oruvail Is Available In?
The generic equivalent of Oruvail is available as controlled release tablets in the dosage form of 200 mg capsules and tablets.
What Is Oruvail Used For?
Oruvail is used for the treatment of swelling, pain, redness, heat and stiffness in the joints and muscles in rheumatoid arthritis
, and osteoarthritis. Oruvail belongs to a class of medicines known as Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDS). It works by reducing pain, swelling, and joint stiffness by blocking your body’s production of substances that cause inflammation. Oruvail is also recommended for the treatment of acute pain because of its controlled release characteristics. Take the medication exactly as prescribed by your doctor. The recommended dose of Oruvail is 200 mg administered once a day. To minimize the gastrointestinal side effects of Oruvail, it should be taken with antacids, food or milk.
What Are The Possible Side Effects Of Oruvail?
Most common side effects caused by Oruvail are stomach pain, constipation, diarrhea, gas, heartburn, nausea, vomiting and dizziness. Some of the serious side effects of this medication include high blood pressure, heart attack, stroke, bleeding and ulcers in stomach and intestine, kidney problems, low red blood cells, allergic reactions, asthma attacks in people who have asthma, shortness of breath, chest pain, and liver failure. These are not all the possible side effects of Oruvail. In case of any unexpected effect, consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Are there any Precautions and Drug interactions for Oruvail?
Do not take Oruvail if you:
• Are allergic to ketoprofen or any other ingredients in the medication
• Had an asthma attack, hives, or other allergic reaction with aspirin or any other NSAID medicine
• Have pain right before or after heart bypass surgery
• Have or had an ulcer or bleed in your stomach or intestine
• Have severe heart problems
• Have severe kidney or liver problems
• Are pregnant
• Are breastfeeding
Before taking Oruvail always talk to your healthcare professional in case you:
• Are asthmatic
• Have ulcerative colitis or Crohn’s disease
• Have a disease that affects the joints, skin and kidneys called Systemic Lupus Erythematosus’ (SLE)
• Are 65 years of age and above
• Have heart problems
• Are planning to become pregnant
You should always tell your health care professional about any medications that you have been taking or are going to take including prescription and non-prescription drugs, vitamins and herbal supplements. Oruvail may interact with:
• Other NSAIDS such as aspirin or ibuprofen
• Water pills (diuretics)
• Medicines for high blood pressure or heart failure
• Medicines to stop your blood clotting such as heparin, warfarin
• Medicines to dissolve blood clots such as streptokinase
• Medicines for infections (antibiotics) such as ciprofl¬oxacin
• Medicines for depression such as, sertraline, citalopram or paroxetine
• Corticosteroids (used for in¬flammation such as hydrocortisone)
• Ciclosporin, Tacrolimus (used after an organ transplantation to help prevent rejection)
• Mifepristone (used to terminate a pregnancy). It is important that Oruvail Capsules are not taken for 8-12 days after taking Mifepristone
• Lithium (used for some types of mental illness)
• Methotrexate (used for treatment of cancer)
• Pentoxifylline (used to help poor blood circulation in limbs)
• Probenecid (used for treatment of gout)
• Zidovudine (used for HIV treatment)
Oruvail Storage and Safety Information
Store the medicine at 15-30°C, in a tight container, protected from light, heat and moisture. Keep out of sight and reach of children and pets.
Blog PostRising Drug Prices In America And The Benefits Of Legalizing Importation
The content on this page has been supplied to canadianpharmacyworld.com by an independent third party contracted to provide information for our website. Canadianpharmacyworld.com relies on these third parties to create and maintain this information and cannot guarantee the accuracy or reliability of the information that has been provided to us.
The drug information provided here is only a summary and does not contain all the list of possible side effects and drug interactions regarding this medication. Be sure to contact your doctor or pharmacist if you have any specific question or concern. If you require any advice or information about the drugs on this page, a medical condition or treatment advice, you should always speak to a healthcare professional.
Please note that not all products, including any referenced in this page, are shipped by our affiliated Canadian Pharmacy. We are affiliated with other dispensaries that ship product to our customers from the following jurisdictions: Canada, Singapore, New Zealand, Turkey, Mauritius, India, and United Kingdom. The items in your order maybe shipped from any of the above jurisdictions. The products are sourced from various countries as well as those listed above. Rest assured, we only affiliate with our authorized dispensaries that procure product through reliable sources.