* The product images are for reference only. Generic equivalents may also be supplied by alternate manufacturers.
How and Where to Buy Premarin Tablet Online?
Canadian Pharmacy World carries the brand Premarin and other Women's Health medications
from pharmacies in Canada and around the world, a valid prescription is required from your doctor. You can order Premarin online, by mail, by fax, or toll-free over the telephone at 1866.485.7979.
How Much Does Premarin 0.3 mg Cost?
The average retail price of Premarin 0.3 mg in the US is $625.88 for 100 tablets, which is $6.26 per tablet, depending on the pharmacy, as per Drugs.com.
Canadian Pharmacy World offers an unbeatable price on brand Premarin 0.3 mg from Canada, 84 tablets at $169.99, which is $2.02 per tablet. Our CIPA certified Canadian Pharmacy also offers an affordable price for the brand Premarin 0.3 mg, 84 tablets from India for $103.99, at $1.24 per tablet.brand Premarin 0.3 mg
from India, as low as $1.24 per unitbrand Premarin 0.625 mg
from India, as low as $1.19 per unit
Are there Alternative Names for the Brand and Generic Premarin Tablet?
Premarin is the brand name of the tablets manufactured by Pfizer in Canada, India, and the United States. Unfortunately, at this time we do not carry a generic equivalent of Premarin in this form.
What Dosages and Forms is Premarin Tablet available in?
We carry the Premarin tablet in the following dosages: 0.3 mg, 0.45 mg, 0.625 mg, 1.25 mg and come from the United Kingdom, the United States, India, and/or New Zealand.
What is Premarin Tablet used for?
The Premarin tablet is mainly used to treat vaginal symptoms of menopause. Premarin (Conjugated Estrogens) is a female hormone medication that distributes a mixture of estrogen to the body and is used to reduce symptoms of menopause, such as hot flashes and vaginal dryness. Estrogen is a vital hormone used by the human body and is necessary for many processes to function optimally. During menopause, estrogen production declines, bringing about symptoms such as: vaginal dryness, burning, itching, and painful sexual intercourse.
What are the Possible Side Effects of Premarin Tablet?
Before deciding if Premarin is right for you, it’s important to note that most medications will come with a few side effects. Let’s take a closer look at what you can expect:
Here are some of the most common side effects that come with taking Premarin:
• Breast pain or tenderness;
• Swelling in the hands or feet;
• Vaginal itching or discharge
• Changes in menstrual periods
• Hair loss;
• Nausea, vomiting, bloating, or cramps
However, contact your doctor immediately if you experience more severe symptoms such as:
• Heart attack symptoms (chest pain, pain spreading to the arm or shoulder, nausea, sweating, general sick feeling);
• Sudden numbness or weakness, particularly on one side of the body;
• Stroke symptoms (sudden severe headache, followed by confusion, problems with vision, speech or balance);
• Abnormal vaginal bleeding;
• Lumps in breast tissue;
• Confusion or concentration problems;
• Signs of blood clots in the lung (chest pain, sudden cough, wheezing, rapid breathing, coughing up blood)
• Signs of blood clot in the legs (pain, swelling, redness in one or both legs)
If you suspect an allergic reaction to Premarin, be sure to stop taking the medication immediately and seek emergency help. Allergic reactions can include:
• Swelling of your lips, tongue, or face;
• Breathing problems
Are there any Precautions and Drug interactions of Premarin Tablet?
Premarin can cause birth defects and other harm to an unborn baby. Long-term use may increase your chances of developing hormone-dependent cancers. Be sure to have regular physical exams with your doctor while using Premarin.
You should not use Premarin if you are:
• Pregnant, or thinking about becoming pregnant;
• Have a history of heart attack, stroke, or blood clots;
• Have liver disease;
• Have any type of hormone-dependent cancer (such as breast, ovary, or uterine);
• Abnormal vaginal bleeding;
• Bleeding or blood clot disorders
Before using Premarin, you will want to discuss with your doctor whether or not it’s right for you. Be sure to talk to your doctor if you have any of these conditions:
• History of stroke;
• Underactive thyroid;
• High cholesterol or high triglycerides;
• High or low calcium levels;
• Systemic Lupus Erthematosus;
• Gallbladder disease
There are a number of medications that may have interactions with Premarin. They include the following:
• Blood thinners (Warfarin, Coumadin, etc)
• Thyroid medications (Levothyroxine, Synthroid, Levoxyl, etc.)
• Diabetes medications taken by mouth (including insulin)
• Ketoconazole or Itraconazole
• Seizure medications (Phenytoin, Carbamazepine, Felbamate, etc.)
• Barbutuates (Amobarbital, Bubabarbital, Mephobarbital, etc.)
• Antidepressants (Amitriptyline, Amoxapine, Clomipramine, Desipramine, etc.)
Premarin Tablet Storage and Safety Information
Store your Premarin tablets at room temperature, away from extreme heat and moisture. Keep lid closed tightly when not in use.
Overdose symptoms may include nausea, vomiting, and vaginal bleeding. If you suspect an overdose, seek immediate emergency help or call Poison Control at 1-800-463-5060.
Keep out of the reach of children.
The content on this page has been supplied to canadianpharmacyworld.com by an independent third party contracted to provide information for our website. Canadianpharmacyworld.com relies on these third parties to create and maintain this information and cannot guarantee the accuracy or reliability of the information that has been provided to us.
The drug information provided here is only a summary and does not contain all the list of possible side effects and drug interactions regarding this medication. Be sure to contact your doctor or pharmacist if you have any specific question or concern. If you require any advice or information about the drugs on this page, a medical condition or treatment advice, you should always speak to a healthcare professional.
Please note that not all products, including any referenced in this page, are shipped by our affiliated Canadian Pharmacy. We are affiliated with other dispensaries that ship product to our customers from the following jurisdictions: Canada, Singapore, New Zealand, Turkey, Mauritius, India, and United Kingdom. The items in your order maybe shipped from any of the above jurisdictions. The products are sourced from various countries as well as those listed above. Rest assured, we only affiliate with our authorized dispensaries that procure product through reliable sources.