How And Where To Buy Rythmol Online?
Kindly browse through our website www.CanadianPharmacyWorld.com and order Rythmol at huge savings with a valid prescription from your doctor. All you have to do is fill out a quick and straightforward order form on our website. Our Canadian Pharmacy also offers a significant discount on other antiarrhythmic medications. Canadian International Pharmacy provides you with cost-effective and dependable access to your healthcare needs with free shipping to your door. You can place your orders online, by fax, mail, or by calling 1866-485-7979 toll-free.
Are there Alternative Names for the Brand and Generic Rythmol?
The brand Rythmol comes from Turkey by Abbott and Canada by BGP Pharma. The generic Propafenone is available from Canada by a different manufacturer.
What Dosages and Forms are Rythmol Available in?
The brand Rythmol and the generic Propafenone tablets are both available in the following strengths:
• 150 mg
• 300 mg
What is Rythmol Used for?
Rythmol (Propafenone) is a prescriptionn medication that is used to treat life-threatening ventricular arrhythmias such as ventricular tachycardia. Rythmol belong to the class 1C antiarrhythmic drug. Once normal sinus rhythm has been restored, propafenone is also efficient in inhibiting the recurrence of atrial fibrillation and supraventricular tachycardia. Propafenone is as effective as any other type I medication at bringing atrial fibrillation back to normal sinus rhythm. Propafenone works by preventing specific electrical signals in the heart from being activated, which can cause an irregular heartbeat. It does this by slowing conduction in cardiac tissue by altering transport of ion across membranes; causes slight prolongation of atrioventricular (AV) nodal refractory periods; decreases rate of rise of action potential without affecting its duration.
What are the Possible Side Effects of Rythmol?
• Blurred vision;
• Difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep;
• Difficulty with coordination;
• Dry mouth;
• Nausea and vomiting;
• Reduced cardiac conduction;
• Shaking of a part of the body uncontrollably;
• Unusual taste.
Serious side effects of propafenone include:
• Abnormal heartbeats;
• Aggravation of myasthenia gravis
• Chest pain;
• Congestive heart failure;
• Difficulty breathing;
• Heart palpitations;
• Increased rate of cardiac arrest;
• Skin rash;
• Sudden, unexplained weight gain;
• Swelling of the limbs;
• Unexplained fever, chills, weakness, or sore throat;
Are there any Precautions and Drug Interactions for Rythmol?
Please notify your doctor of any change in over-the-counter (OTC), prescription and herbal supplement you're using. While you are taking propafenone, your doctor will closely monitor you. For patients with asthma or bronchitis, propafenone can make breathing issues worse. Do not make attempts to increase your dosage, this might worsen your condition. Kindly adhere strictly to your doctor's prescription.
Do not drive or operate machinery if you are using Rythmol. Propafenone is not for persons with severe or untreated heart failure since it can cause or worsen it. While using propafenone, if you develop a fever, sore throat, exhaustion, weakness, or a general sense of being unwell, inform your doctor. Discuss with your doctor how this drug may influence your medical condition, how your medical condition may affect the administration and effectiveness of this medication, and whether any special monitoring is required if you have diminished kidney function or kidney disease. This medicine may build up in the body due to liver disease or impaired liver function, causing adverse effects. If you experience any symptoms of liver dysfunction such as fatigue, nausea, abdominal swelling, pale stools, yellowing of the skin and so on, inform your doctor right away.
Do not take Rythmol during pregnancy. It crosses the placenta and may affect the growing fetus. This drug is excreted in breast milk and may harm your baby if you're breastfeeding. If you want to continue breastfeeding, talk to your doctor. Rythmol is known to cause low sperm count in men. This could affect the ability to father a child. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist if this is a concern for you.
Any of the following medications may interact with propafenone:
• Alpha-agonists (e.g., clonidine, methyldopa);
• Antiarrhythmics (e.g., amiodarone, disopyramide, dronedarone, flecainide, procainamide, quinidine, sotalol);
• Anticancer drugs such as brentuximab, daunorubicin, docetaxel, doxorubicin, etoposide, irinotecan, etc.;
• Antihistamines; (e.g., cetirizine, doxylamine, diphenhydramine, hydroxyzine, loratadine)
• Antipsychotic drugs such as chlorpromazine, clozapine, haloperidol, risperidone, etc
• Antiseizure drugs; (e.g., carbamazepine
, lacosamide, phenobarbital, phenytoin, primidone)
• Azole; antifungals (e.g., ketoconazole, fluconazole, voriconazole);
• Bacille Calmette-Guerin;
• Beta-adrenergic blockers (e.g., metoprolol, propranolol);
• Calcium channel blockers (e.g., diltiazem, verapamil);
• Gliptin, diabetes medications (e.g., linagliptin, saxagliptin, sitagliptin)
• Grapefruit juice;
• Lopinavir, nelfinavir, ritonavir and other HIV protease inhibitors;
• Macrolide antibiotics (e.g., azithromycin, clarithromycin, erythromycin);
• Quinolone antibiotics (e.g., ciprofloxacin, levofloxacin, moxifloxacin);
• Theophylline medications (e.g., aminophylline, oxtriphylline, theophylline);
• Tricyclic antidepressants (e.g., amitriptyline, clomipramine, desipramine)
Rythmol Storage and Safety Information
Keep this medication tightly closed in the container it came in and out of the reach of children. It should be preserved at room temperature, out of direct sunlight, and away from heat and moisture (not in the bathroom).
Blog PostAre Men Destined to Live Shorter Lives Than Women
The content on this page has been supplied to canadianpharmacyworld.com by an independent third party contracted to provide information for our website. Canadianpharmacyworld.com relies on these third parties to create and maintain this information and cannot guarantee the accuracy or reliability of the information that has been provided to us.
The drug information provided here is only a summary and does not contain all the list of possible side effects and drug interactions regarding this medication. Be sure to contact your doctor or pharmacist if you have any specific question or concern. If you require any advice or information about the drugs on this page, a medical condition or treatment advice, you should always speak to a healthcare professional.
Please note that not all products, including any referenced in this page, are shipped by our affiliated Canadian Pharmacy. We are affiliated with other dispensaries that ship product to our customers from the following jurisdictions: Canada, Singapore, New Zealand, Turkey, Mauritius, India, and United Kingdom. The items in your order maybe shipped from any of the above jurisdictions. The products are sourced from various countries as well as those listed above. Rest assured, we only affiliate with our authorized dispensaries that procure product through reliable sources.