How And Where To Buy Savaysa Online?
You can buy Savaysa and other Anti-coagulants
online through our Canadian International Pharmacy at huge savings. We offer RX and OTC medications online with a valid prescription from your doctor. At Canadian Pharmacy World, your health is our priority. You can place the order online, by mail, by fax or toll-free over the telephone at 1866-485-7979.
Are There Alternative Names For The Brand And Generic Savaysa?
Savaysa is available from Canada also called Lixiana manufactured by Servier. We also carry the brand from United Kingdom and Turkey also called Lixiana manufactured by Daiichi Sankyo. The active ingredient in Savaysa is Edoxaban Tosylate. There is no generic available for this medication.
What Dosages And Forms Savaysa Is Available In?
Savaysa is available as tablets in the dosage forms of 15 mg, 30 mg and 60 mg.
What Is Savaysa Used For?
Savaysa is prescribed for lowering the risk of blood clots in brain (stroke) and other blood vessels in people who suffer from atrial fibrillation
(a type of irregular heartbeat). It is also used to treat and prevent blood clots in veins of legs (deep vein thrombosis) and lungs (pulmonary embolism). This medication helps to reduce risk of the formation of blood clots by blocking a protein called factor Xa (which is involved in natural formation of blood clots). Take Savaysa exactly as prescribed by your doctor. You can take the medication with or without food. The usual dose is 60 mg once a day. Do not change your dose or stop taking Savaysa unless your doctor tells you to. If you are taking Savaysa for atrial fibrillation, stopping Savaysa may increase your risk of having a stroke. If you plan to have surgery, or a medical or a dental procedure, tell your doctor and dentist that you are taking Savasya. You may have to stop the medication for a short period of time.
What Are The Possible Side Effects Of Savaysa?
Most common side effects caused by Savaysa are bleeding and low red blood cell count (anemia). Some of the serious side effects of Savaysa include bleeding in the stomach or bowel, blood in urine, vaginal bleeding, bleeding into brain, bleeding in eyes, coughing blood, bleeding from surgical wound, an injury, allergic reactions, bleeding into joints and muscles. These are not all the possible side effects of Savaysa. In case of any unexpected effect, consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Are there any Precautions and Drug interactions for Savaysa?
Savaysa can cause bleeding which can be serious, and sometimes lead to death. This is because Savaysa is a blood thinner medicine that reduces blood clotting. While taking Savaysa you may bruise more easily and bleeding may take longer to stop. You should call your doctor or get medical help right away if you experience bleeding that is severe.
Do not take Savaysa if you:
• Are allergic to edoxaban, or to any ingredients in the vial
• Are at risk of any serious bleeding
• Have liver and blood clotting problems
• Are pregnant or breastfeeding
• Are already being treated with a drug that stops your blood from clotting such as warfarin, dabigatran, or apixaban
Before taking Savaysa always talk to your healthcare professional in case you:
• Are at risk of bleeding due to bleeding disorders, ulcers, high blood pressure or recent operation
• Take any drug that stops your blood from clotting
• Take aspirin, naproxen or ibuprofen (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medications) on a regular basis
• Have liver or kidney problems
• Have a blockage in an artery in your lungs
• Have a catheter that stays in your bladder
• Have a body weight below 132 lbs (60kg)
• Have a mechanical heart valve
• Have a heart problem as a result of rheumatic fever
• Had a recent injection into your spine such as an epidural
• Plan to become pregnant or if you are pregnant. It is
• Plan to breastfeed or if you are breastfeeding
• Plan to have any surgery or a dental procedure
You should always tell your health care professional about any medications that you have been taking or are going to take including prescription and non-prescription drugs, vitamins and herbal supplements. Some drugs which can interact with Savasya include:
• Cyclosporine, dronedarone, erythromycin, ketoconazole, quinidine, verapamil
• Anticoagulants (medications to prevent blood clots)
• Aspirin and other nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs such as naproxen
• Drugs that block the action of platelets, such as clopidogrel
Savaysa Storage and Safety Information
Store the medication at 15-30°C. Keep out of sight and reach of children.
Blog PostThe Incredible Health Benefits of Grapes and Red WineWhich Anticoagulant Medication is Right for You?
The content on this page has been supplied to canadianpharmacyworld.com by an independent third party contracted to provide information for our website. Canadianpharmacyworld.com relies on these third parties to create and maintain this information and cannot guarantee the accuracy or reliability of the information that has been provided to us.
The drug information provided here is only a summary and does not contain all the list of possible side effects and drug interactions regarding this medication. Be sure to contact your doctor or pharmacist if you have any specific question or concern. If you require any advice or information about the drugs on this page, a medical condition or treatment advice, you should always speak to a healthcare professional.
Please note that not all products, including any referenced in this page, are shipped by our affiliated Canadian Pharmacy. We are affiliated with other dispensaries that ship product to our customers from the following jurisdictions: Canada, Singapore, New Zealand, Turkey, Mauritius, India, and United Kingdom. The items in your order maybe shipped from any of the above jurisdictions. The products are sourced from various countries as well as those listed above. Rest assured, we only affiliate with our authorized dispensaries that procure product through reliable sources.