* The product images are for reference only. Generic equivalents may also be supplied by alternate manufacturers.
How And Where To Buy Staxyn Online?
You can buy Staxyn and other ED Medications
online through our Canadian International Pharmacy at huge savings. We offer RX and OTC medications online with a valid prescription from your doctor. At Canadian Pharmacy World, your health is our priority. Our Canadian Pharmacy also carries Cialis
. You can place the order online, by mail, by fax or toll-free over the telephone at 1866-485-7979.
Are There Alternative Names For The Brand And Generic Staxyn?
Staxyn is manufactured in Canada by Bayer and contains the active ingredient vardenafil. The generic form of Staxyn is also known as Jamp-Vardenafil ODT manufactured by Jamp Pharma in Canada.
What Dosages And Forms Is Staxyn Available In?
Staxyn is available as orally disintegrating tablets in the dosage strength of 10 mg. It is available in a blister pack of 4 tablets.
What Is Staxyn Used For?
The medication Staxyn is indicated for the treatment of erectile dysfunction
. This is a condition where a man cannot get or keep a hard, erect penis suitable for sexual activity. This medication belongs to a class of drugs known as phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitors. Following the sexual activity, Staxyn works by helping the blood vessels in the penis to relax, allowing the blood to flow into the penis. This results in improved erectile function. However, Staxyn cannot increase your sex drive. It will only help you get an erection if you are sexually stimulated.
What Are The Possible Side Effects Of Staxyn?
Some of the common side effects of Staxyn include a headache, facial flushing, indigestion, stuffy nose, dizziness, and back pain. Some other side effects include sudden decrease or loss of hearing, temporary memory loss, abnormal vision. Contact your healthcare professional if the following side effects are severe and do not disappear:
• An erection that lasts longer than 4 hours. If not treated immediately, it can result in damage to the penile tissue and erectile dysfunction
• If you have a heart condition and you experience symptoms of the heart attack upon starting sexual activity such as chest pain, irregular heartbeat, shortness of breath
• Allergic reaction such as rash, itching, swollen face, lips, throat
These are not all the possible side effects of Staxyn. In case of an unexpected effect, contact your healthcare professional right away.
Are there any Precautions and Drug interactions for Staxyn?
A small number of patients can experience abnormal vision while taking Staxyn such as decreased or blurred vision, increased perception to light, changes in blue/green color discrimination. If this happens to you, do not drive or operate machinery until these side effects disappear.
This medication is not affected by moderate amounts of alcohol (approximately 2 drinks of alcohol, wine, or beer in a 70 kg person). However, large amounts of alcohol can impair the ability to get an erection; therefore do not consume large amounts of alcohol prior to sexual activity.
Do not take Staxyn if you:
• Are allergic to vardenafil or any other ingredients in this medication
• Are taking any medicines that contain nitrates. Nitrates should never be used by men who take Staxyn. Nitrates are found in medicines used to treat angina such as nitroglycerin. If you do not understand what nitrates are, or are unsure about whether a medication you are on is a "nitrate", ask your doctor or pharmacist. Taking Staxyn with nitrates can lead to decrease in blood pressure to a life-threatening level, causing dizziness, fainting, heart attack or stroke.
• Are taking anti-viral agents such as indinavir, ritonavir, or anti-fungal agents such as ketoconazole, itraconazole or antibiotics such as erythromycin, or clarithromycin
• Have had an episode of vision loss in one or both eyes from a disease called as non--arteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy (NAION).
• Are taking guanylate cyclase stimulators, such as riociguat.
Before taking Staxyn, inform your doctor if you:
• Have heart problems such as irregular heartbeat, angina, or QT prolongation or low or high uncontrolled blood pressure
• Have had an erection that lasted for more than 4 hours
• Have severe liver or kidney problems
• Have blood problems such as sickle cell anemia or leukemia
• Have stomach ulcers or any type of bleeding problem
• Have deformity of the penis
• Have eye disease or severe loss of vision, including a condition called NAION or hearing problems
• Have phenylketonuria. Staxyn contains aspartame, a source of phenylalanine which may be harmful to people with phenylketonuria.
• Are intolerant to sorbitol as Staxyn contains sorbitol
• Are less than 18 years of age.
If you see a different doctor, inform him or her that you are using Staxyn.
You should always tell your health care professional about any medications that you have been taking or are going to take including prescription and non-prescription drugs, vitamins and herbal supplements. Drugs that can interact with Staxyn include:
• Nitrate containing medicines
• Antiviral agents such as indinavir used to treat HIV infections
• Antifungal agents such as ketoconazole
• Gatifloxacin (used to treat infections)
• Antiarrhythmic medicines used to treat irregular heartbeat such as quinidine
• Alpha blockers used to treat prostate problems or high blood pressure
• Grapefruit juice
• Other medicines used to treat erectile dysfunction
Staxyn Storage and Safety Information
Staxyn should be stored at a temperature between 15-30°C, in the original package. Do not freeze. The medication should be kept in a safe place out of reach of children.
Latest PostExercises to Combat Erectile Dysfunction InfographicEat This, Not That for A Better Sex LifeThe Truth about Affordable Viagra Online
The content on this page has been supplied to canadianpharmacyworld.com by an independent third party contracted to provide information for our website. Canadianpharmacyworld.com relies on these third parties to create and maintain this information and cannot guarantee the accuracy or reliability of the information that has been provided to us.
The drug information provided here is only a summary and does not contain all the list of possible side effects and drug interactions regarding this medication. Be sure to contact your doctor or pharmacist if you have any specific question or concern. If you require any advice or information about the drugs on this page, a medical condition or treatment advice, you should always speak to a healthcare professional.
Please note that not all products, including any referenced in this page, are shipped by our affiliated Canadian Pharmacy. We are affiliated with other dispensaries that ship product to our customers from the following jurisdictions: Canada, Singapore, New Zealand, Turkey, Mauritius, India, and United Kingdom. The items in your order maybe shipped from any of the above jurisdictions. The products are sourced from various countries as well as those listed above. Rest assured, we only affiliate with our authorized dispensaries that procure product through reliable sources.