How and Where to Buy Stendra Online?
You can buy Stendra online through our Canadian International Pharmacy at huge savings. We offer RX and OTC medications online with a valid prescription from your doctor. At Canadian Pharmacy World, your health is our priority. You can place the order online
, by mail, by fax or toll-free over the telephone at 1866-485-7979.
Are There Alternative Names for the Brand and Generic Stendra?
Stendra comes from the United Kingdom and is manufactured by A Menarini Farmaceutica Internazionale SRL. It contains the active ingredient as Avanafil. There is no generic available for this medication.
What Dosages and Forms is Stendra available in?
Stendra is available as tablets in the dosage forms of 50 mg, 100 mg and 200 mg.
What is Stendra used for?
Stendra is used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction
. It is not for use in women or children. You should take the medication exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Your doctor will tell you how much Stendra to take and when to take it. Take Stendra about 30 minutes before sexual activity. Do not take Stendra more than once in a day. You should take the lowest dose of Stendra that works for you. You and your doctor should decide about the lowest dose of Stendra that you should take. The medication can be taken with or without food.
What Are The Possible Side Effects of Stendra?
Some of the common side effects of Stendra include eye redness, itching, irritation, dry eye, increase in the length, thickness, color or number of your eye lashes, change in the color of the eye, change in the color of the iris. Some serious side effects include unusual eye symptoms, asthma or trouble breathing, changes in heart rate, chest pain, high or low blood pressure. These are not all the possible side effects of Stendra. In case of any unexpected effect, consult your healthcare professional immediately.
Are there any Precautions and Drug interactions for Stendra?
Do not drink too much alcohol when taking Stendra. Drinking too much alcohol when taking Stendra can increase your chances of getting a headache or getting dizzy, increasing your heart rate, or lowering your blood pressure.
Stendra can cause your blood pressure to drop suddenly to an unsafe level if it is taken with certain other medicines. Do not take Stendra if you take any medicines called “nitrates.” Nitrates are used to treat chest pain (angina). A sudden drop in blood pressure can cause you to feel dizzy, faint, or have a heart attack or stroke.
Do not use Stendra if you:
• Take medicines called “nitrates”
• Use street drugs called “poppers” such as amyl nitrate and butyl nitrate
• Are allergic to avanafil or any of the ingredients in Stendra.
Before you start using Stendra, be sure to tell your doctor if you:
• Have or have had heart problems such as a heart attack, irregular heartbeat, angina, or heart failure
• Have had heart surgery within the last 6 months
• Have had a stroke
• Have low blood pressure, or high blood pressure that is not controlled
• Have a deformed penis shape
• Have had an erection that lasted for more than 4 hours
• Have problems with your blood cells such as sickle cell anemia, multiple myeloma, or leukemia
• Have retinitis pigmentosa, a rare genetic (runs in families) eye disease
• Have ever had severe vision loss, including an eye problem called non-arteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy (NAION)
• Have bleeding problems
• Have or have had stomach ulcers
• Have liver problems
• Have kidney problems or are having kidney dialysis
It is important to tell your health care professional about all other medicines that you have taken recently including any kind of supplements and non-prescription drugs.
Medicines which interact with Stendra include:
• HIV protease inhibitors, such as ritonavir, indinavir, saquinavir or atazanir
• Oral antifungal medicines, such as ketoconazole (Nizoral), and itraconozale
• Antibiotics, such as clarithromycin, telithromycin, or erythromycin
• Alpha blockers such as terazosin, tamsulosin HCl, doxazosin, prazosin HCl, alfuzosin HCl, dutasteride and tamsulosin HCl, or silodosin
• Medicines that treat high blood pressure
• Other medicines or treatments for erectile dysfunction
Stendra Storage and Safety Information
The medication should be stored at a temperature between 15°C and 30°C, protected from light. It should be kept out of sight and reach of children.
Blog PostThe Truth about Affordable Viagra Online
The content on this page has been supplied to canadianpharmacyworld.com by an independent third party contracted to provide information for our website. Canadianpharmacyworld.com relies on these third parties to create and maintain this information and cannot guarantee the accuracy or reliability of the information that has been provided to us.
The drug information provided here is only a summary and does not contain all the list of possible side effects and drug interactions regarding this medication. Be sure to contact your doctor or pharmacist if you have any specific question or concern. If you require any advice or information about the drugs on this page, a medical condition or treatment advice, you should always speak to a healthcare professional.
Please note that not all products, including any referenced in this page, are shipped by our affiliated Canadian Pharmacy. We are affiliated with other dispensaries that ship product to our customers from the following jurisdictions: Canada, Singapore, New Zealand, Turkey, Mauritius, India, and United Kingdom. The items in your order maybe shipped from any of the above jurisdictions. The products are sourced from various countries as well as those listed above. Rest assured, we only affiliate with our authorized dispensaries that procure product through reliable sources.