How And Where To Buy Beyaz Online?
You can buy Beyaz online through our Canadian International Pharmacy at huge savings. We offer RX and OTC medications
online with a valid prescription from your doctor. At Canadian Pharmacy World, your health is our priority. You can place the order online, by mail, by fax or toll-free over the telephone at 1866-485-7979.
Are There Alternative Names For The Brand And Generic Beyaz?
Beyaz comes from Canada manufactured by Bayer. Lupin has received approval from the FDA to market a generic form of Beyaz (Drospirenone, Ethinyl Estradiol, Levomefolate Calcium Tablets, 3 mg/0.02 mg/0.451 mg).
What Dosages And Forms Is Beyaz Available In?
Beyaz is available in tablet form in quantity of 24 pink tablets containing 3 mg drospirenone (DRSP), 0.02 mg ethinyl estradiol (EE) as betadex clathrate and 0.451 mg levomefolate calcium and 4 pink tablets, each containing 4 light orange tablets, each containing 0.451 mg levomefolate calcium.
What Is Beyaz Used For?
Beyaz is a birth control pill
and contains two female hormones, a synthetic estrogen called as ethinyl estradiol and a progestin called drospirenone. This medication also contains levomefolate calcium (Vitamin B). Beyaz may also be prescribed for the treatment of the premenstrual dysphoric disorder (PMDD) if you choose to use the pill as a birth control measure. Unless you have already started the pill as birth control measure you should not start Beyaz for PMDD because there are no (delete) other medical therapies for PMDD that do not have same risks as the pill. You should only use Beyaz for the treatment of PMDD, only if you have decided to use oral contraceptives for birth control, and have been diagnosed with PMDD by your healthcare provider. Beyaz has not been shown to be effective in the treatment of premenstrual symptoms (PMS). Beyaz may also be used for the treatment of moderate acne only if all of the below conditions exist:
• Your healthcare provider considers it is safe for you to use
• You are at least 14 years old
• You have started having menstrual periods
• You want to use a birth control to prevent pregnancy
This medication may also be used to provide folate supplementation in women who use an oral contraceptive. It is recommended that women of reproductive age supplement their diet with 0.4 mg of folic acid daily to lower their risk of having a pregnancy with a rare type of birth defect (known as a neural tube defect).
What Are The Possible Side Effects Of Beyaz?
The most common side effects associated with the use of birth control pills are spotting or bleeding between menstrual periods, nausea, breast tenderness, and headache. These side effects are mild and usually disappear with time. Some less common side effects of this medication include acne, lesser sexual desire, bloating, and fluid retention, blotchy darkening of the skin, especially on the face, high blood sugar, especially in women with diabetes, high levels of cholesterol, triglycerides in blood, depression (especially if you had depression in past), problems in tolerating contact lenses, changes in weight. These are not all the possible side effects of Beyaz. In case of any unexpected effect, consult your healthcare professional. A few women who take birth control pills might get high blood pressure, gallbladder problems, and rare cancerous or non-cancerous liver tumors. Call your doctor right away if you:
• Experience persistent leg pain
• Have sudden shortness of breath
• Experience sudden blindness, partial or complete
• Have severe pain in the chest
• Have a sudden and severe headache unlike other usual headaches
• Weakness or numbness in an arm or leg or have trouble sleeping
• Yellowing of the skin or eyeballs
Are there any Precautions and Drug interactions for Beyaz?
It is important to remember that birth control pills like Beyaz, do not protect against any sexually transmitted disease (STD) like HIV/AIDS. You should not skip any pills, even if you don’t have sex often. If you miss a period you could become pregnant. You must contact your doctor for advice if you think you are pregnant, miss one period and have not taken birth control pills every day. Beyaz should not be taken during pregnancy. However, birth control pills taken by accident during pregnancy are not known to cause birth defects.
You must stop taking Beyaz four weeks before any major surgery and not restart it until at least two weeks after the surgery. This is due to an increased risk of blood clot formation. In case you are breastfeeding, consider another method of birth control until you stop breastfeeding.
Beyaz can increase the risk of serious blood clots especially in women who have other risk factors such as age, obesity, or smoking.
Do not use Beyaz if you:
• Have kidney, liver or adrenal disease because progestin hormone (drospirenone) may increase potassium in the body and cause serious heart and health problems
• Ever had blood clots in your legs (deep vein thrombosis), lungs (pulmonary embolism) or eyes (retinal thrombosis)
• Ever had a stroke or a heart attack
• Have heart valve problems or heartbeat abnormalities that can cause the formation of blood clots in the heart
• Have an inherited problem with your blood that makes it clot more than normal
• Have high blood pressure that is not controlled by medicines
• Have diabetes with kidney, eye, nerve or blood vessel damage
• Ever had certain kinds of severe migraine headaches with aura, numbness, weakness or changes in vision
• Ever had breast cancer or any cancer which is sensitive to female hormones
• Suspect that you are pregnant
• Ever had jaundice caused by pregnancy
Tell your healthcare professional if you ever experienced any of the above conditions so that your doctor can recommend another method of birth control. Also, tell your healthcare provider if you are taking daily folate supplements.
You should always tell your health care professional about any medications that you have been taking or are going to take including prescription and non-prescription drugs, vitamins and herbal supplements. Medicines that may interact with Beyaz are:
• Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (such as naproxen and others) used to treat pain and inflammation
• Potassium-sparing diuretics (water pills) such as spironolactone
• Potassium supplements
• ACE inhibitors used to treat high blood pressure such as captopril, enalapril, lisinopril
• Angiotensin-II receptor antagonists (Cozaar, Diovan, Avapro and others) used to lower high blood pressure
• Heparin (an anticoagulant)
• Aldosterone antagonist
• Bosentan (a drug used to treat pulmonary artery hypertension)
• Drugs used to treat seizures such as Topiramate, Lamotrigine, Carbamazepine, Phenytoin, Oxcarbazepine, Felbamate
• Griseofulvin (an antifungal medication)
• Rifampin (an antibiotic)
• St. John’s Wort (a herbal medicine used to treat depression)
Beyaz Storage and Safety Information
This medication should be stored at a temperature of 25°C, with excursions permitted between 15-30°C. Keep the medication out of reach and sight of children.
Blog PostWhat to Know About Skipping Placebo Birth Control
The content on this page has been supplied to canadianpharmacyworld.com by an independent third party contracted to provide information for our website. Canadianpharmacyworld.com relies on these third parties to create and maintain this information and cannot guarantee the accuracy or reliability of the information that has been provided to us.
The drug information provided here is only a summary and does not contain all the list of possible side effects and drug interactions regarding this medication. Be sure to contact your doctor or pharmacist if you have any specific question or concern. If you require any advice or information about the drugs on this page, a medical condition or treatment advice, you should always speak to a healthcare professional.
Please note that not all products, including any referenced in this page, are shipped by our affiliated Canadian Pharmacy. We are affiliated with other dispensaries that ship product to our customers from the following jurisdictions: Canada, Singapore, New Zealand, Turkey, Mauritius, India, and United Kingdom. The items in your order maybe shipped from any of the above jurisdictions. The products are sourced from various countries as well as those listed above. Rest assured, we only affiliate with our authorized dispensaries that procure product through reliable sources.