How and Where to Buy NuvaRing Online?
You can buy NuvaRing and other birth control pills
online through our Canadian International Pharmacy at huge savings. We offer RX and OTC medications online with a valid prescription from your doctor. At Canadian Pharmacy World, your health is our priority. You can place the order online, by mail, by fax or toll-free over the telephone at 1866-485-7979.
Are There Alternative Names for the Brand and Generic NuvaRing?
NuvaRing is manufactured by Organon and comes from Canada and Turkey. The active ingredients in NuvaRing are etonogestrel and ethinyl estradiol.
What Dosages and Forms is NuvaRing available in?
NuvaRing is available as a slow-release vaginal ring containing 11.4 mg etonogestrel/2.6 mg ethinyl estradiol to deliver 120 mcg etonogestrel /15 mcg ethinyl estradiol per day. NuvaRing is available in boxes of 1 sachet and 3 sachets.
What is NuvaRing used for?
NuvaRing is a flexible contraceptive vaginal ring used to prevent pregnancy. It contains two different types of hormones, an estrogen and a progestin and is also called as combination hormonal contraceptive (CHC). It works by releasing a steady dose of progestin and estrogen into the body. The ring is inserted into the vagina and left in place for 3 weeks in a row. It acts by inhibiting the monthly release of an egg by the ovaries and by changing the mucus produced by the cervix. This slows the movement of the sperm through the mucus into the uterus further reducing the chance of fertilization. NuvaRing has been shown to be highly effective in preventing pregnancy when used as prescribed. NuvaRing is designed to be a once-a-month contraceptive and has to be inserted into the vagina. After the ring is inserted, it releases a continuous low dose of hormones into your body. The ring stays in place for 3 weeks and then is removed for a one week ring free period. It is not necessary or recommended to remove NuvaRing during intercourse.
What Are The Possible Side Effects of NuvaRing?
Some of the common side effects of NuvaRing may include headache, vaginal discomfort, weight increased, nausea, breast pain, mood changes, painful menstruation, acne, decreased libido, abdominal pain, migraine, expulsion of ring, problems during intercourse and feeling of the ring. Some of the serious side effects of NuvaRing include chest heaviness, heart attack, disturbance of speech, vision, weakness or numbness in arms or leg, sudden partial or complete loss of vision, blood clot on the eye, liver tumor, yellowing of skin, and unusual swelling of extremities, breast lumps, breast cancer, urinary problems, and allergic reactions. These are not all the possible side effects of NuvaRing. In case of any unexpected effect, consult your healthcare professional immediately.
Are there any Precautions and Drug interactions for NuvaRing?
Do not use NuvaRing if you:
• Are pregnant
• Have allergic reactions to hormones found in contraceptives
• Have blood clots in legs, lungs, eyes or other heart problems
• Have diabetes with damaged blood vessels
• Have had major surgery
• Have liver or pancreatic diseases
• Have migraines with ‘aura’ and eye diseases
• Have unusual vaginal bleeding
• Have very high blood cholesterol or triglyceride levels
Before using NuvaRing, inform your doctor if you:
• Have abnormal levels of fat in blood
• Have breast conditions or a family history of breast cancer
• Have fibroid tumors of uterus
• Have a history of seizures
• Have jaundice or other liver disease
• Have medical problems like circulatory problems, diabetes, high blood pressure, migraine, heart disease, kidney problems
• Have or had mental depression
It is important to tell your healthcare professional about all other medicines that you have taken recently including any kind of supplements and non-prescription drugs.
NuvaRing can interact with:
• Anti-coagulants (blood thinners)
• Antidiabetic drugs and insulin
• Antihypertensive drugs (for high blood pressure)
• Anti-viral drugs like ritonavir, antibiotics and antifungal drugs
• Cholesterol-lowering drugs (e.g., clofibrate)
• Drugs used for the treatment of epilepsy (e.g., lamotrigine, phenobarbital)
• Drugs used for the treatment of tuberculosis (e.g., rifampicin, rifabutin)
• Sedatives and hypnotics (e.g., barbiturates, glutethimide),antidepressants
• Some nutritional supplements (eg. Vitamin E and Vitamin B12), herbal remedy like St. John’s Wort
This is not a complete list of possible drug interactions with NuvaRing.
NuvaRing Storage and Safety Information
Store NuvaRing at room temperature between 2-30°C, protected from light. Keep out of reach and sight of children.
Blog PostThe Truth About Who Gets Covered by AHCCCS, Arizona's Medicaid Plan
The content on this page has been supplied to canadianpharmacyworld.com by an independent third party contracted to provide information for our website. Canadianpharmacyworld.com relies on these third parties to create and maintain this information and cannot guarantee the accuracy or reliability of the information that has been provided to us.
The drug information provided here is only a summary and does not contain all the list of possible side effects and drug interactions regarding this medication. Be sure to contact your doctor or pharmacist if you have any specific question or concern. If you require any advice or information about the drugs on this page, a medical condition or treatment advice, you should always speak to a healthcare professional.
Please note that not all products, including any referenced in this page, are shipped by our affiliated Canadian Pharmacy. We are affiliated with other dispensaries that ship product to our customers from the following jurisdictions: Canada, Singapore, New Zealand, Turkey, Mauritius, India, and United Kingdom. The items in your order maybe shipped from any of the above jurisdictions. The products are sourced from various countries as well as those listed above. Rest assured, we only affiliate with our authorized dispensaries that procure product through reliable sources.