How and Where to Buy Diane 35 Online?
You can buy Diane 35 and other Birth Control Pills
online through our Canadian International Pharmacy at huge savings. We offer RX and OTC medications online with a valid prescription from your doctor. At Canadian Pharmacy World, your health is our priority. For more information about us
or to place an order, call Customer Service at 1866-485-7979.
Are There Alternative Names for the Brand and Generic Diane 35?
Diane 35 is manufactured by Bayer from Canada and Schering from Turkey. The active ingredients in Diane 35 are Cyproterone acetate and Ethinyl estradiol. There is no generic available for this medication.
What Dosages and Forms is Diane 35 available in?
Diane 35 is available as tablets containing 2 mg Cyproterone acetate and 0.035 mg Ethinyl estradiol in three packs of 21 day tablets.
What is Diane 35 used for?
Diane 35 is used to treat women with severe acne along with seborrhea or mild hirsutism. Mild hirsutism is excess hair on the face, chest, abdomen or legs. Seborrhea is a condition associated with excess oily secretions of the skin. It causes scaly, flaky, itchy, and red skin. Diane 35 reduces the activity of the oil-producing skin glands. They play an important role in the development of acne. Treatment with Diane 35 can lead to the healing or improvement of existing acne. This occurs within 3 to 6 months of starting therapy. You must take the tablets exactly as prescribed. Take one tablet at about the same time every day for 21 days. Swallow it whole with some liquid. Continue until the pack is empty. Do not take any medication for the next 7 days. You must not be off the tablets for more than 7 days in a row.
What Are The Possible Side Effects of Diane 35
Some of the common side effects of Diane 35 may include nausea, vomiting, pain during periods, change in sex drive, breast tenderness, headache, dizziness, nervousness, change in weight and appetite. Some of the serious side effects of this medication include blood clot, liver tumor, breast cancer, heart attack, high blood pressure, depression, jaundice, swelling of arms, hands and legs, gallstones, kidney problems, and inflammation of pancreas. These are not all the possible side effects of Diane 35. In case of any unexpected effect, consult your healthcare professional immediately.
Are there any Precautions and Drug interactions for Diane 35?
Do not use Diane 35 if you:
• Are pregnant or breastfeeding
• Have blood clots in legs, lungs, eyes or anywhere else
• Had a stroke, heart attack, chest pain or disease of heart valves
• Have severe high blood pressure
• Have known or suspected cancer of breast or sex organs
• Have jaundice, liver disease or liver tumor
• Have eye diseases, eye lesions or loss of vision
• Have migraines with ‘aura’
• Have unusual vaginal bleeding
• Have severe diabetes
Before using Diane 35, inform your doctor if you:
• Are overweight
• Are a smoker
• Have breast conditions or a family history of breast cancer
• Have high blood pressure
• Have diabetes, high cholesterol levels, migraine, liver or kidney disease, asthma
• Have a history of depression
• Have migraine headaches
• Have inflammatory bowel disease
• Have a history of seizures
• Have fluid retention
• Have fibroid tumors of uterus
• Have polycystic ovarian syndrome
It is important to tell your healthcare professional about all other medicines that you have taken recently including any kind of supplements and non-prescription drugs. Diane 35 can interact with:
• Antifungals (e.g., griseofulvin)
• Anti-coagulants (blood thinners)
• Antihypertensive drugs (for high blood pressure)
• Antidiabetic drugs and insulin
• Cholesterol-lowering drugs (e.g., clofibrate)
• Drugs used for the treatment of epilepsy (e.g., lamotrigine, phenobarbital)
• Drugs used for the treatment of tuberculosis (e.g., rifampicin, rifabutin)
• Drugs used for the treatment of HIV infections (e.g., ritonavir)
• Sedatives and antidepressants (e.g., clomipramine)
• Some nutritional supplements (eg. Vitamin E and Vitamin B12)
This is not a complete list of possible drug interactions with Diane 35.
Diane 35 Storage and Safety Information
Store Diane 35 at room temperature between 15-25°C. Keep out of reach and sight of children.
Blog PostWhat to Know About Skipping Placebo Birth Control
The content on this page has been supplied to canadianpharmacyworld.com by an independent third party contracted to provide information for our website. Canadianpharmacyworld.com relies on these third parties to create and maintain this information and cannot guarantee the accuracy or reliability of the information that has been provided to us.
The drug information provided here is only a summary and does not contain all the list of possible side effects and drug interactions regarding this medication. Be sure to contact your doctor or pharmacist if you have any specific question or concern. If you require any advice or information about the drugs on this page, a medical condition or treatment advice, you should always speak to a healthcare professional.
Please note that not all products, including any referenced in this page, are shipped by our affiliated Canadian Pharmacy. We are affiliated with other dispensaries that ship product to our customers from the following jurisdictions: Canada, Singapore, New Zealand, Turkey, Mauritius, India, and United Kingdom. The items in your order maybe shipped from any of the above jurisdictions. The products are sourced from various countries as well as those listed above. Rest assured, we only affiliate with our authorized dispensaries that procure product through reliable sources.