* The product images are for reference only. Generic equivalents may also be supplied by alternate manufacturers.
How And Where To Buy Estragyn Online?
You can buy Estragyn online through our Canadian International Pharmacy at huge savings. We offer RX and OTC medications online with a valid prescription from your doctor. At Canadian Pharmacy World, your health is our priority. You can place the order online, by mail, by fax or toll-free over the telephone at 1866-485-7979.
Are There Alternative Names For The Brand And Generic Estragyn?
Estragyn cream is manufactured by Searchlight Pharma and contains the active ingredient Estrone. The generic equivalent of Estragyn is not available.
What Dosages And Forms Is Estragyn Available In?
Estragyn is available as a vaginal cream in the dosage form of 0.1% w/w 45 g.
What Is Estragyn Used For?
The Estragyn vaginal cream is used for the treatment of dryness, itching and burning in and around the vaginal due to lack of estrogen. This cream helps in the growth of epithelial cells of the vaginal walls to improve thickness and elasticity. It also helps in lubrication and provides relief from itching and dryness. Estragyn vaginal cream should not be used by women with intact uterus unless it is prescribed with a progestin. Its use is intended for a short period only. This cream should be used only under the careful supervision of a doctor, with regular follow-ups at least once a year to find out side effects associated with its use. You should visit your doctor for the first follow-up within 3 to 6 months of using the cream. Your visit may include a blood pressure check, a breast examination, a Pap smear, and mammogram. You should carefully discuss the risks and benefits of hormone replacement therapy (HRT) with your doctor. You should regularly talk with your doctor whether you still need HRT or not.
What Are The Possible Side Effects Of Estragyn?
Some of the common side effects that can occur after using Estragyn include spotting, changes in vaginal secretion, abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, breast lump, chest pain, coughing blood, sudden shortness of breath, pain in leg or swelling, persistent sad mood, sudden partial or complete loss of vision, severe headache, weakness, fainting, disturbance of speech, unexpected vaginal bleeding, and yellowing of skin and eyes. These are not all the possible side effects of Estragyn. In case of any unexpected effect, consult your doctor right away.
Are there any Precautions and Drug interactions for Estragyn?
Estragyn should not be used if you are:
• Are allergic to Estragyn or any other ingredients in the cream
• Have liver disease or abnormal liver function tests
• Have or ever had cancer of uterus or endometrium (lining of the uterus)
• Suffer from endometrial hyperplasia (overgrowth of the lining of the uterus)
• Have known, suspected or past history of breast cancer
• Suffer from undiagnosed abnormal genital bleeding
• Are pregnant or planning to become pregnant
• Are breastfeeding
• Have an active or past history of thromboembolic disease such as stroke, heart attack
• Have an active or past history of problems with blood clots forming in blood vessels of legs, lungs or other organs
• Suffer from thrombophlebitis (painful inflammation of veins in the legs)
• Have partial or complete loss of vision due to blood vessel disease of the eye
• Have to use latex condoms for any reason
• Experience migraine headaches
Before using Estragyn, tell your healthcare professional if you:
• Have a history of allergy to any medications or other substances
• Have a personal or family history of breast disease such as breast lumps, breast cancer
• Have experienced an unusual vaginal bleeding
• Have a history of uterine fibroids or endometriosis
• Have a history of liver disease, such as liver tumors or jaundice or kidney disorders
• Have a history of migraine headaches
• Suffer from high blood pressure
• Have a personal or family history of blood clots or heart disease or stroke
• Have a history of asthma or epilepsy
• Have a history of bone disease or cancers that can affect levels of calcium and phosphorus in the blood
• Suffer from diabetes
• Have been diagnosed with porphyria a blood pigment disease)
• Have a history of high cholesterol or high triglyceride levels
• Are pregnant or planning to become pregnant
• Have had surgical removal of the uterus
• Use latex condoms for any reason
• Have a condition known as hereditary angioedema
• Have been diagnosed with lupus
• Have been diagnosed with hearing loss due to otosclerosis
• Are breastfeeding
If you see a different doctor, inform him or her that you are using Estragyn.
You should always tell your health care professional about any medications that you have been taking or are going to take including prescription and non-prescription drugs, vitamins and herbal supplements. Drugs that can interact with Estragyn include:
• Medications used to treat high blood pressure
• Medications for the treatment of diabetes such as troglitazone
• Medicines used to treat blood clots such as warfarin
• Medications used to treat anxiety and insomnia
• Medications used to treat seizures such as phenobarbital
• Medications for the treatment of pain relief such as acetaminophen
• Anti-tuberculosis drugs such as rifampin
• Corticosteroids such as prednisolone
Estragyn Storage and Safety Information
The medication should be stored at a temperature between 15°C and 30°C. Avoid freezing as it may cause the cream to separate destroying its properties. It should be kept out of sight and reach of children.
The content on this page has been supplied to canadianpharmacyworld.com by an independent third party contracted to provide information for our website. Canadianpharmacyworld.com relies on these third parties to create and maintain this information and cannot guarantee the accuracy or reliability of the information that has been provided to us.
The drug information provided here is only a summary and does not contain all the list of possible side effects and drug interactions regarding this medication. Be sure to contact your doctor or pharmacist if you have any specific question or concern. If you require any advice or information about the drugs on this page, a medical condition or treatment advice, you should always speak to a healthcare professional.
Please note that not all products, including any referenced in this page, are shipped by our affiliated Canadian Pharmacy. We are affiliated with other dispensaries that ship product to our customers from the following jurisdictions: Canada, Singapore, New Zealand, Turkey, Mauritius, India, and United Kingdom. The items in your order maybe shipped from any of the above jurisdictions. The products are sourced from various countries as well as those listed above. Rest assured, we only affiliate with our authorized dispensaries that procure product through reliable sources.