* The product images are for reference only. Generic equivalents may also be supplied by alternate manufacturers.
How And Where To Buy Gravol Online?
You can buy Gravol online through our Canadian International Pharmacy at huge savings. We offer RX and OTC medications online with a valid prescription from your doctor. At Canadian Pharmacy World, your health is our priority. You can place the order online, by mail, by fax or toll-free over the telephone at 1866-485-7979.
Are There Alternative Names For The Brand And Generic Gravol?
Gravol is manufactured by Church & Dwight Canada. The generic form of Gravol is Dimenhydrinate and is manufactured in Canada.
What Dosages And Forms Is Gravol Available In?
The medication Gravol is available in several dosage forms and strengths.
• 15 mg/18 tablet chewable tablet
• 15 mg/5 ml/75 ml children syrup
• Natural Source Ginger 20 tablets
• Ginger Liquid Gels 24 capsules
• Baby Suppository 25 mg/10 suppositories
• Tablet 50 mg/100 tablets
• Gravol Liquid Gel Capsule 50 mg/24 capsules
• Gravol Chewable Tablet 50 mg/8 tablets
• Gravol intramuscular Injection 10 x 1ml 50 mg/ml
• Gravol Adult Suppository 100 mg/10 suppositories
• Gravol Long Action Dual Relief 100 mg/8 capsules
The generic form of Gravol (Dimenhydrinate) is available in the dosage forms of
• Dimenhydrinate Children Suppository 50 mg/10 suppositories
• Dimenhydrinate intramuscular Injection 10 x 1ml 50 mg/ml
• Dimenhydrinate Adult Suppository 100 mg/10 suppositories
What Is Gravol Used For?
Gravol is used to prevent and relieve symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, vertigo
. These symptoms may be a result of motion sickness, radiation sickness, postoperative recovery, taking other medications, ear condition (known as Meniere's disease and other labyrinthine disturbances. This medication belongs to a class of drugs known as antiemetics. It acts by affecting the brain and inner ear to help prevent problems with the body’s balance and blocking processes that are involved in the vomiting reflex.
What Are The Possible Side Effects Of Gravol?
The most common side effects of Gravol include drowsiness, dizziness, pain at the site of intramuscular injection, dryness in the mouth, tiredness, excitement, nausea, skin rash. If you experience skin rash, after taking Gravol, contact your doctor or pharmacist for assessment and advice. These are not all the possible side effects if Gravol. In case you experience any unexpected effect, contact your healthcare professional.
Are there any Precautions and Drug interactions for Gravol?
Gravol may impair your ability to perform hazardous activities requiring mental alertness or physical coordination such as operating machinery or driving a car. Before doing tasks that require special attention, wait until you know how you respond to this medication.
Do not use Gravol more than the recommended doses, as high dose can lead to confusion, hallucinations, temporary partial or complete loss of memory, and delusions. Chronic abuse of lead to accidents, overdose, and in extreme cases to death. Gravol should not be used for prolonged periods except on the advice of your doctor. Do not take Gravol or vomiting while do so by your doctor.
Do not take Gravol, if you:
• Are allergic to dimenhydrinate, or any of the ingredients in the medication
• Take Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitors (MAOI), linezolid and methylene blue. DO not take MAOI within 2 weeks of stopping Gravol unless so by your doctor
• Have glaucoma
• Have chronic lung disease including asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
• Have lower respiratory tract symptoms
• Have difficulty while urinating due to enlarged prostate
• Are 2 years old or younger
Before taking Gravol, inform your doctor if you:
• Have a history of heart problems, including high blood pressure
• Have a history of seizures
• Have problems with your thyroid
• Have or had liver problems
• Are pregnant or planning to become pregnant
• Are breastfeeding or planning to breastfeed
• Have porphyria (a condition that affects your hemoglobin)
You should always tell your health care professional about any medications that you have been taking or are going to take including prescription and non-prescription drugs, vitamins and herbal supplements. Some of the medications that can interact with Gravol include:
• Some drugs used to treat depression (MAO inhibitors)
• Drugs used to help you sleep such as barbiturates, sedatives, and hypnotics
• Drugs used to reduce tension or anxiety (such as tranquilizers)
• Drugs used to treat allergies or allergic reactions (antihistamines)
• can cause damage to the ear (called ototoxic drugs). If you take combination with certain that can cause damage to the ear, you may not be able to see the early symptoms of ototoxicity.
Gravol Storage and Safety Information
Gravol IM should be stored at controlled room temperature of 15-30°C, protected from freezing. Keep the medication out of sight and reach of children.
The content on this page has been supplied to canadianpharmacyworld.com by an independent third party contracted to provide information for our website. Canadianpharmacyworld.com relies on these third parties to create and maintain this information and cannot guarantee the accuracy or reliability of the information that has been provided to us.
The drug information provided here is only a summary and does not contain all the list of possible side effects and drug interactions regarding this medication. Be sure to contact your doctor or pharmacist if you have any specific question or concern. If you require any advice or information about the drugs on this page, a medical condition or treatment advice, you should always speak to a healthcare professional.
Please note that not all products, including any referenced in this page, are shipped by our affiliated Canadian Pharmacy. We are affiliated with other dispensaries that ship product to our customers from the following jurisdictions: Canada, Singapore, New Zealand, Turkey, Mauritius, India, and United Kingdom. The items in your order maybe shipped from any of the above jurisdictions. The products are sourced from various countries as well as those listed above. Rest assured, we only affiliate with our authorized dispensaries that procure product through reliable sources.