How And Where To Buy Keppra Online?
CanadianPharmacyWorld.com offers the brand Keppra and its generic Levetiracetam at the best price available online. We offer a large variety of brand and generic antiepileptic medications
with a valid prescription from your doctor. Our Canadian international pharmacy offers free shipping on all orders to the USA and Canada. If you need more information, please refer to FAQ or call us toll free at 1866.485.7979.
How Much Does Keppra Cost?
According to drug.com, the cost for Keppra oral tablet, extended-release 500 mg, is around $483 for a supply of 60 tablets worth $8.05 per unit, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Canadian Pharmacy World offers the brand Keppra 500mg at $110.99 for a quantity of 120 tablets which is $0.92 per unit. We also provide brand Keppra Oral Solution 100 mg/ml/300 ml at $117.99 for one, 300 ml bottle. Please get in touch with us toll-free at 1866.485.7979 for details.Brand Keppra 500 mg
from the United Kingdom, for as low as $0.92 per unitBrand Keppra Oral Solution 100 mg/ml/300 ml
from Turkey, for as low as $117.99 per unit
Are there Alternative Names for the Brand Keppra?
The brand Keppra comes from Turkey, Canada, and the United Kingdom manufactured by UCB Pharma. The generic Levetiracetam comes from Canada, and the United Kingdom by different manufacturers. We also carry the generic Keppra from India called Levipil by Sun Pharma.
What Dosages and Forms are Keppra Available in?
The brand Keppra and the generic Levetiracetam are both available in the strength of 250 mg, 500 mg, 750 mg, and 1000 mg tablets and 100 mg/ml/300 ml oral solution.
What is Keppra Used for?
Keppra (Levetiracetam) is a prescription medication used to treat the symptoms of partial-onset seizures, tonic-clonic seizures and myoclonic seizures. The active ingredient in Keppra is Levetiracetam. Levetiracetam belongs to the class of drugs called antiepileptic drug (also known as an anticonvulsant). Its mechanisms of action are unknown. However, it may inhibit voltage-dependent N-type calcium channels. It may also bind to synaptic proteins that modulate neurotransmitter release or, through the displacement of negative modulators, may facilitate GABA-ergic inhibitory transmission. By this mechanism of action, Keppra slows down the electrical signals that cause seizures, which decreases the number of attacks you have.
What are the Possible Side Effects of Keppra?
The most common side effect of Keppra includes nasopharyngitis, somnolence (sleepiness) and headache.
Other common side effects of Keppra include:
• Abdominal pain, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting;
• Anorexia (loss of appetite);
• Anxiety, depression, nervousness or irritability;
• Asthenia/fatigue (tiredness), insomnia, dizziness;
• Balance disorder (equilibrium disorder);
• Dyspepsia (indigestion);
• Hostility or aggression;
• Lethargy (lack of energy and enthusiasm);
• Tremor (involuntary trembling);
• Vertigo (sensation of rotation)
The less common side effects of Keppra include:
• Abnormal hepatic function tests;
• Bone marrow suppression;
• Decreased hematocrit;
• Epidermal necrolysis
• Feeling aggressive or irritable;
• Involuntary muscle movements;
• Low white blood cell count (neutropenia, leukopenia);
• Muscle weakness or myalgia;
• Suicidal tendencies;
• Tingling sensation or paresthesia
Tell your doctor or pharmacist if any of the following side effects get serious or last longer than a few days:
• Abnormal thoughts, feeling irritable or reacting more aggressively than usual, or if you or your family and friends notice essential changes in mood or behaviour;
• Aggravation of epilepsy; your seizures may rarely become worse or happen more often, mainly during the first month after the start of the treatment or increase of the dose.
If you experience any of these new symptoms while taking Keppra, talk to your doctor as soon as possible.
Are there any Precautions and Drug Interactions for Keppra?
Before using Keppra, kindly discuss with your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic or react to Levetiracetam or any of its inactive ingredients. You should know that Levetiracetam may make you dizzy or drowsy. Do not drive a car or operate machinery until you know how this medication affects you. Do not stop taking this medication without consulting your doctor. Your seizures may become worse when the drug is suddenly stopped
Talk to your doctor before taking Keppra, especially if you have:
• A family or medical history of irregular heart rhythm (visible on an electrocardiogram), or if you have a disease or take a treatment that makes you prone to heartbeat irregularities or salt imbalances;
• Depression or other mood problems;
• Kidney problems, follow your doctor's instructions. Your doctor may decide if your dose should be adjusted;
• Mental illness or psychosis;
• Notice any slowdown in the growth or unexpected puberty development of your child, please get in touch with your doctor;
• Suicidal thoughts or actions
Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breastfeeding. If you become pregnant while taking Levetiracetam, call your doctor immediately. Inform your doctor about all the medications you use, including prescription, vitamins, herbal products or over the counter (OTC) medications. There may be a drug interaction between Keppra and other medications.
Keppra Storage and Safety Information
Store at room temperature and away from moisture and heat, and do not store in the bathroom. Keep this medication out of children's reach.
Blog PostThe War on New Drugs: Understanding House Bill HR3, the Lower Drug Costs Now Act
The content on this page has been supplied to canadianpharmacyworld.com by an independent third party contracted to provide information for our website. Canadianpharmacyworld.com relies on these third parties to create and maintain this information and cannot guarantee the accuracy or reliability of the information that has been provided to us.
The drug information provided here is only a summary and does not contain all the list of possible side effects and drug interactions regarding this medication. Be sure to contact your doctor or pharmacist if you have any specific question or concern. If you require any advice or information about the drugs on this page, a medical condition or treatment advice, you should always speak to a healthcare professional.
Please note that not all products, including any referenced in this page, are shipped by our affiliated Canadian Pharmacy. We are affiliated with other dispensaries that ship product to our customers from the following jurisdictions: Canada, Singapore, New Zealand, Turkey, Mauritius, India, and United Kingdom. The items in your order maybe shipped from any of the above jurisdictions. The products are sourced from various countries as well as those listed above. Rest assured, we only affiliate with our authorized dispensaries that procure product through reliable sources.