* The product images are for reference only. Generic equivalents may also be supplied by alternate manufacturers.
How And Where To Buy Topamax Online?
You can buy Topamax and other Antiepileptic medications
online through our Canadian International Pharmacy at huge savings. We offer RX and OTC medications online with a valid prescription from your doctor. At Canadian Pharmacy World, your health is our priority. You can place the order online, by mail, by fax or toll-free over the telephone at 1866-485-7979.
Are There Alternative Names For The Brand And Generic Topamax?
Topamax comes from Turkey, Australia and India also called Topamac manufactured by Jansen-Cilag. Currently we carry generic Topamax from Canada manufactured by different companies including Sandzo or Mint. The generic form of Topamax is Topiramate comes from India also called Topaz manufactured by Intas Pharma and from United Kingdom manufactured by a different manufacturer. We may sometimes carry the generic Topiramate from India also called Topamate manufactured by Cipla.
What Dosages And Forms Is Topamax Available In?
Topamax tablets are available in the dosage forms of 25 mg, 50 mg, 100 mg and 200 mg in the packing of 120 tablets. The generic form of Topamax (Topiramate) is also available in the dosage forms of 25 mg, 50 mg, 100 mg and 200 mg.
What Is Topamax Used For?
The medication Topamax is prescribed for the treatment of certain type of seizures (partial onset seizures and primary generalized tonic-clonic seizures) in adults and children of 2 years of age and above. It is also used along with other medications to treat certain type of seizures such as partial onset seizures, primary generalized tonic-clonic seizures, and seizures associated with Lennox-Gastaut syndrome in adults and children 2 years and older. Topamax is also prescribed for the prevention of migraine headaches in adults.
What Are The Possible Side Effects Of Topamax?
The most common side effects of Topamax include tingling of arms and legs, loss of appetite, nausea, change of taste, diarrhea, weight loss, nervousness, and upper respiratory tract infection. Topamax can also cause some serious side effects such as metabolic acidosis, high levels of ammonia in the blood when taken with medications such as Depakote, low body temperature, kidney stones, effects on thinking and alertness, dizziness or loss of muscle coordination. These are not all the possible side effects of Topamax. Topamax can also cause eye problems such as sudden decrease in vision, glaucoma and permanent loss of vision if not treated. Tell your doctor immediately in case you experience eye problems while taking the medication. In case of any unexpected effect, contact your healthcare professional right away.
Are there any Precautions and Drug interactions for Topamax?
Do not drink alcohol while taking Topamax as Topamax and alcohol can affect each other causing side effects such as sleepiness and dizziness. Topamax can affect your thinking, motor skills and vision. Do not drive a car or operate heavy machinery until you know how Topamax affects you.
Do not stop taking Topamax without consulting your healthcare professional as abrupt stopping of this medication can result in serious side effects such as suicidal thoughts or actions.
Like other anti-epileptic drugs, Topamax can cause suicidal thoughts or behavior. Contact your doctor immediately if you experience:
• Thoughts about suicide or dying
• Attempts to commit suicide
• New or worse depression
• New or worse anxiety
• Agitation or restlessness
• Panic attacks
• Trouble sleeping (insomnia)
• New or worse irritability
• Aggression, anger or violent behavior
• An extreme increase in activity and talking (mania)
• Other unusual changes in behavior or mood
Before taking Topamax, inform your doctor if you:
• Have or had depression, mood problems, suicidal thoughts or behavior
• Have kidney problems such as kidney stones, or are on dialysis
• Have a history of metabolic acidosis (too much acid in the blood
• Have liver problems
• Have weak, brittle or soft bones
• Have lung or breathing problems
• Have eye problems especially glaucoma
• Have diarrhea
• Have a growth problem
• Are on a special diet which is high in fat and low in carbohydrates, known as ketogenic diet
• Are going to have a surgery
• Are pregnant or planning to become pregnant as Topamax can harm your unborn baby
• Are breastfeeding. Topamax passes into the breast milk and can harm your baby. Talk to your healthcare provider about the best way to feed your baby if you take Topamax.
• Are taking any prescription or over the counter medications including any herbal supplements. Other drugs that may interact with Topamax include: Zolpidem, Thiazide diuretics, Oxomemazine, Lamotrigine.
If you see a different doctor, inform him or her that you are using Topamax.
You should always tell your health care professional about any medications that you have been taking or are going to take including prescription and non-prescription drugs, vitamins and herbal supplements. Some of the medications that can interact with Topamax include:
• Valproic acid such as Depakene or Depakote
• Any medications that can impair or decrease your thinking, concentration, or muscle coordination
• Birth control pills, also known as contraceptives. Topamax may make your birth control pills less effective. Tell your healthcare provider if your menstrual bleeding changes while you are taking birth control pills and Topamax
Topamax Storage and Safety Information
Topamax should be stored at room temperature of 15-30°C, in a tightly closed container, dry and away from moisture. Keep the medication out of sight and reach of children.
The content on this page has been supplied to canadianpharmacyworld.com by an independent third party contracted to provide information for our website. Canadianpharmacyworld.com relies on these third parties to create and maintain this information and cannot guarantee the accuracy or reliability of the information that has been provided to us.
The drug information provided here is only a summary and does not contain all the list of possible side effects and drug interactions regarding this medication. Be sure to contact your doctor or pharmacist if you have any specific question or concern. If you require any advice or information about the drugs on this page, a medical condition or treatment advice, you should always speak to a healthcare professional.
Please note that not all products, including any referenced in this page, are shipped by our affiliated Canadian Pharmacy. We are affiliated with other dispensaries that ship product to our customers from the following jurisdictions: Canada, Singapore, New Zealand, Turkey, Mauritius, India, and United Kingdom. The items in your order maybe shipped from any of the above jurisdictions. The products are sourced from various countries as well as those listed above. Rest assured, we only affiliate with our authorized dispensaries that procure product through reliable sources.