How and Where to Buy Natazia Online?
You can buy Natazia and other birth control
medications online through our Canadian International Pharmacy at huge savings. We offer RX and OTC medications online with a valid prescription from your doctor. At Canadian Pharmacy World, your health is our priority. You can place the order online, by mail, by fax or toll-free over the telephone at 1866-485-7979.
Are There Alternative Names for the Brand and Generic Natazia?
Natazia is available from United Kingdom also called Qlaira manufactured by Bayer. The active ingredients in Natazia are estradiol valerate and dienogest.
What Dosages and Forms is Natazia available in?
Natazia contains estradiol valerate, and estradiol valerate and dienogest tablets available in a 28-day regimen (26 colored hormone-containing tablets and 2 white hormone-free tablets).
What is Natazia used for?
Natazia is indicated for the prevention of pregnancy and to treat heavy menstrual bleeding which is not caused by any diagnosed conditions of the uterus in women who want to prevent pregnancy. Natazia is a combination birth control pill and contains two female sex hormones, an estrogen called estradiol valerate and a progestin called dienogest. It prevents pregnancy by inhibiting the monthly release of an egg by the ovaries (suppression of ovulation) and change in the mucus produced by the cervix. This slows down the movement of the sperm through the mucus and through the uterus. Natazia also helps to reduce the volume of menstrual blood loss in women with symptoms of heavy menstrual bleeding. Take Natazia exactly as prescribed by the doctor. Natazia has 28 pills (26 hormone-containing colored pills and 2 hormone-free white pills). Take one pill at approximately the same time every day for 28 days. Begin a new pack the next day,
What Are The Possible Side Effects of Natazia?
Some of the common side effects of Natazia include vomiting, bleeding or spotting between menstrual periods, heavy period, breast discomfort, acne, itching, migraine, dizziness, sudden changes in emotional state without a reason, painful menstrual cramps, headache, nausea, depression, back pain, abdominal pain, fatigue, insomnia, decrease in sex drive, nervousness, rash, weight gain, no period, fungal infections, vaginal yeast infection, genital discharge, and blood pressure changes. Some of the serious side effects of this medication include lump in the abdomen, breast lump, crushing chest pain or heaviness, swelling in the legs, persistent sad mood, coughing blood, shortness of breath, sudden partial or complete loss of vision, double vision, sudden severe headache, dizziness, fainting, disturbance of vision or speech, or weakness or numbness in the face, arm or leg, unexpected vaginal bleeding, yellowing of skin or eyes. These are not all the possible side effects of Natazia. In case of any unexpected effect, consult your healthcare professional immediately.
Are there any Precautions and Drug interactions for Natazia?
Do not take Natazia if you:
• Are allergic to estradiol valerate, dienogest, or any ingredients in the medication
• Have blood clots in legs, lungs, eyes or inflammation of veins
• Had a stroke, heart attack, coronary artery disease
• Have disease of heart valves with complications
• Suffer from severe high blood pressure
• Have diabetes with complications
• Have known abnormalities of blood clotting system that increases your risk of developing blood clots
• Have very high triglyceride or cholesterol levels
• Are a heavy smoker (smoke >15 cigarettes per day) and over the age of 35
• Have migraine headache
• Are on a prolonged bed rest
• Are scheduled for major surgery
• Have jaundice, liver disease or liver tumor
• Have known or suspected breast or uterus cancer
• Suffer from unusual vaginal bleeding without any known reason
• Have loss of vision due to blood vessel disease of the eye
• Are pregnant or suspect that you are pregnant
• Suffer from inflammation of pancreas
• Have high levels of fatty acids in your blood
Before taking Natazia, be sure to tell your doctor if you:
• Are overweight
• Have a history of breast disease or breast cancer
• Have high blood pressure
• Have high levels of cholesterol
• Suffer from diabetes
• Have heart or kidney disease
• Have a history of seizures or epilepsy
• Have a history of depression
• Have a history of liver disease or jaundice
• Wear contact lenses
• Have uterine fibroids (benign tumors of the uterus)
• May be pregnant or are breastfeeding
• Have systemic lupus erythematosus
• Have inflammatory bowel disease
• Have hemolytic uremic syndrome
• Have sickle cell disease
• Have any problems with the valves of your heart or have irregular heart rhythm
• Have a hereditary condition called hereditary angioedema
• Have a family history of stroke, heart attacks or blood clots
It is important to tell your healthcare professional about all other medicines that you have taken recently including any kind of supplements and non-prescription drugs.
Medications that can interact with Natazia include:
• Medicines used for the treatment of epilepsy such as phenytoin, carbamazepine
• Drugs used for treatment of tuberculosis such as rifampin or rifabutin
• Drugs used for treatment of HIV infection such as ritonavir
• Antibiotics such as penicillins, tetracyclines
• Cyclosporine (used to prevent organ rejection after transplant)
• Antifungals such as griseofulvin
• Herbal medications such as St. John’s Wort used for treatment of depressive mood
• Cholesterol-lowering medications such as clofibrate
• Insulin and anti-diabetic drugs
• Medications used to treat high blood pressure
• Prednisone (a corticosteroid)
• Sedatives and hypnotics such as benzodiazepines
• Pain medications like meperidine
• Antidepressants such as clomipramine
• Nutritional supplements such as Vitamin B12, folic acid
• Antacids (use 2 hours before or after taking Natazia)
• Grapefruit juice
Natazia Storage and Safety Information
The medication should be stored at temperature between 15-30 °C. It should be kept out of reach and sight of children and pets.
Blog PostWhat to Know About Skipping Placebo Birth Control
The content on this page has been supplied to canadianpharmacyworld.com by an independent third party contracted to provide information for our website. Canadianpharmacyworld.com relies on these third parties to create and maintain this information and cannot guarantee the accuracy or reliability of the information that has been provided to us.
The drug information provided here is only a summary and does not contain all the list of possible side effects and drug interactions regarding this medication. Be sure to contact your doctor or pharmacist if you have any specific question or concern. If you require any advice or information about the drugs on this page, a medical condition or treatment advice, you should always speak to a healthcare professional.
Please note that not all products, including any referenced in this page, are shipped by our affiliated Canadian Pharmacy. We are affiliated with other dispensaries that ship product to our customers from the following jurisdictions: Canada, Singapore, New Zealand, Turkey, Mauritius, India, and United Kingdom. The items in your order maybe shipped from any of the above jurisdictions. The products are sourced from various countries as well as those listed above. Rest assured, we only affiliate with our authorized dispensaries that procure product through reliable sources.