How and Where to Buy Seasonale Online?
You can buy Seasonale online through our Canadian International Pharmacy at huge savings. We offer RX and OTC medications online with a valid prescription from your doctor. At Canadian Pharmacy World, your health is our priority. You can place the order online, by mail, by fax or toll-free over the telephone at 1866-485-7979.
Are There Alternative Names for the Brand and Generic Seasonale?
Seasonale is available from Canada. The active ingredients in Seasonale are Levonorgestrel and Ethinyl Estradiol.
What Dosages and Forms is Seasonale available in?
Seasonale contains levonorgestrel 0.15 mg/ ethinyl estradiol 0.03 mg combination. Seasonale is a 91-day cyclic dosing regimen (84 days with active oral tablets of 0.15 mg levonorgestrel and 0.03 mg ethinyl estradiol, followed by 7 days with placebo tablets).
What is Seasonale used for?
Seasonale is indicated for the prevention of pregnancy. It is a birth control pill
that contains two female sex hormones (levonorgestrel and ethinyl estradiol. It inhibits the monthly release of an egg by the ovaries and changes the mucus produced in the cervix. The change in mucus slows down the movement of the sperm through mucus and through the uterus. Seasonale has a 91-day treatment cycle. Take the medication exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Take one pill of Seasonale every day at the same time until you have taken the last pill in the tablet dispenser. Your Tablet Dispenser consists of 3 trays with cards that hold 91 individually sealed pills (a 13-week or 91-day cycle). The 91 pills consist of 84 pink pills (active pills with hormones) and 7 white pills (inactive pills without hormone). One pink tablet should be taken daily for 84 consecutive days, followed by 7 days of white tablets. After taking the last white pill, start taking the first pink pill from a new Extended-Cycle Tablet Dispenser the very next day regardless of when your period started. This should be on a Sunday.
What Are The Possible Side Effects of Seasonale?
Some of the common side effects of Seasonale include nausea, vomiting, bleeding or spotting between menstrual periods, weight gain, breast tenderness, difficulty wearing contact lenses, fluid retention, darkening of skin, headache, nervousness, depression, dizziness, loss of scalp hair, vaginal infections and allergic reactions. Some of these side effects, especially nausea and vomiting may subside within first 3 months of use. Some of the serious side effects of this medication include high blood pressure, breast lump, crushing chest pain or heaviness, pain or swelling in the leg, coughing blood, sudden shortness of breath, sudden partial or complete loss of vision or double vision, sudden severe headache or worsening of headache, disturbance of vision or speech, numbness in face, arms or legs, difficulty sleeping, weakness, lack of energy, fatigue, change in mood, severe pain or tenderness in stomach area, unusual swelling of extremities, yellowing of skin or eyes (jaundice). These are not all the possible side effects of Seasonale. In case of any unexpected effect, consult your healthcare professional immediately.
Are there any Precautions and Drug interactions for Seasonale?
Do not take Seasonale if you:
• Are allergic to ethinyl estradiol, levonorgestrel, or any ingredients in the medication
• Have blood clots in legs, lungs, eyes or inflammation of veins
• Had a stroke, heart attack, coronary artery disease
• Have disease of heart valves with complications
• Suffer from severe high blood pressure
• Have diabetes with complications
• Have known abnormalities of blood clotting system that increases your risk of developing blood clots
• Have very high triglyceride or cholesterol levels
• Are a heavy smoker (smoke >15 cigarettes per day) and over the age of 15
• Have migraine headache
• Are on a prolonged bed rest
• Are scheduled for major surgery
• Have jaundice, liver disease or liver tumor
• Have known or suspected breast or uterus cancer
• Suffer from unusual vaginal bleeding without any known reason
• Have loss of vision due to blood vessel disease of the eye
• Are pregnant
• Suffer from inflammation of pancreas
Before taking Seasonale, be sure to tell your doctor if you:
• Have a history of breast disease or breast cancer
• Have high blood pressure
• Have high levels of cholesterol
• Suffer from diabetes
• Have heart or kidney disease
• Have a history of seizures or epilepsy
• Have a history of depression
• Have a history of liver disease or jaundice
• Wear contact lenses
• Have uterine fibroids (benign tumors of the uterus)
• May be pregnant or are breastfeeding
• Have systemic lupus erythematosus
• Have inflammatory bowel disease
• Have hemolytic uremic syndrome
• Have sickle cell disease
• Have any problems with the valves of your heart or have irregular heart rhythm
• Have a hereditary condition called hereditary angioedema
• Have a family history of stroke, heart attacks or blood clots
It is important to tell your healthcare professional about all other medicines that you have taken recently including any kind of supplements and non-prescription drugs. Medications that can interact with Seasonale include:
• Medicines used for the treatment of epilepsy such as phenytoin, carbamazepine
• Drugs used for treatment of tuberculosis such as rifampin or rifabutin
• Drugs used for treatment of HIV infection such as ritonavir
• Antibiotics such as penicillins, tetracyclines
• Cyclosporine (used to prevent organ rejection after transplant)
• Antifungals such as griseofulvin
• Herbal medications such as St. John’s Wort used for treatment of depressive mood
• Cholesterol-lowering medications such as clofibrate
• Insulin and anti-diabetic drugs
• Medications used to treat high blood pressure
• Prednisone (a corticosteroid)
• Sedatives and hypnotics such as benzodiazepines
• Pain medications like meperidine
• Antidepressants such as clomipramine
• Nutritional supplements such as Vitamin B12, folic acid
• Antacids (use 2 hours before or after taking Seasonale)
Seasonale Storage and Safety Information
The medication should be stored at temperature between 15-30 °C. It should be kept out of reach and sight of children and pets.
The content on this page has been supplied to canadianpharmacyworld.com by an independent third party contracted to provide information for our website. Canadianpharmacyworld.com relies on these third parties to create and maintain this information and cannot guarantee the accuracy or reliability of the information that has been provided to us.
The drug information provided here is only a summary and does not contain all the list of possible side effects and drug interactions regarding this medication. Be sure to contact your doctor or pharmacist if you have any specific question or concern. If you require any advice or information about the drugs on this page, a medical condition or treatment advice, you should always speak to a healthcare professional.
Please note that not all products, including any referenced in this page, are shipped by our affiliated Canadian Pharmacy. We are affiliated with other dispensaries that ship product to our customers from the following jurisdictions: Canada, Singapore, New Zealand, Turkey, Mauritius, India, and United Kingdom. The items in your order maybe shipped from any of the above jurisdictions. The products are sourced from various countries as well as those listed above. Rest assured, we only affiliate with our authorized dispensaries that procure product through reliable sources.