How and Where to Buy Seasonique Online?
You can buy Seasonique online through our Canadian International Pharmacy at huge savings. We offer RX and OTC medications online with a valid prescription from your doctor. At Canadian Pharmacy World, your health is our priority. You can place the order online
, by mail, by fax or toll-free over the telephone at 1866-485-7979.
Are There Alternative Names for the Brand and Generic Seasonique?
Seasonique comes from Canada and is manufactured by Teva. The active ingredients in Seasonique are Levonorgestrel and Ethinyl Estradiol.
What Dosages and Forms is Seasonique available in?
Seasonique contains levonorgestrel 0.15 mg/ ethinyl estradiol 0.03 mg combination and ethinyl estradiol 0.01 mg tablets and is available in Extended-Cycle Tablet Dispensers. The Tablet Dispenser holds 91 tablets consisting of 84 light blue-green tablets (each containing 0.15 mg of levonorgestrel and 0.03 mg ethinyl estradiol) and 7 yellow tablets (each containing 0.01 mg ethinyl estradiol).
What is Seasonique used for?
Seasonique is indicated for the prevention of pregnancy. It is a birth control pill that contains two female sex hormones (levonorgestrel and ethinyl estradiol. It inhibits the monthly release of an egg by the ovaries and changes the mucus produced in the cervix. The change in mucus slows down the movement of the sperm through mucus and through the uterus. Seasonique has a 91-day treatment cycle. Take the medication exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Take one pill of Seasonique everyday at the same time. Your tablet dispenser consists of 3 trays with cards that hold 91 individually sealed pills. The 91 pills consist of 84 light blue-green (active pills with two hormones) and 7 yellow pills (pills with one hormone).
What Are The Possible Side Effects of Seasonique?
Some of the common side effects of Seasonique include nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, flatulence, constipation, abdominal pain, bleeding or spotting between menstrual periods, heavy menstrual bleeding, high blood pressure, migraine, mood swings, anxiety, weight gain, increased appetite, breast tenderness, fluid retention, hot flushes, headache, depression, dizziness, vertigo, insomnia, decreased sex drive, flu-like symptoms, back and pelvic pain, fatigue, muscle cramps, toothache, acne, rash, urinary tract infection or inflammation, vaginal irritation and infections, upper respiratory tract infection (such as cold, bronchitis, runny or stuffy nose, sore throat) and allergic reactions. Some of these side effects, especially nausea and vomiting may subside within first 3 months of use. Some of the serious side effects of this medication include persistent sad mood, breast lump, crushing chest pain or heaviness, pain or swelling in the leg, coughing blood, sudden shortness of breath, sudden partial or complete loss of vision or double vision, sudden severe headache or worsening of headache, disturbance of vision or speech, numbness in face, arms or legs, unexpected vaginal bleeding, unusual swelling of extremities, yellowing of skin or eyes (jaundice). These are not all the possible side effects of Seasonique. In case of any unexpected effect, consult your healthcare professional immediately.
Are there any Precautions and Drug interactions for Seasonique?
Do not take Seasonique if you:
• Are allergic to ethinyl estradiol, levonorgestrel, or any ingredients in the medication
• Have blood clots in legs, lungs, eyes or inflammation of veins
• Had a stroke, heart attack, coronary artery disease
• Have disease of heart valves with complications
• Suffer from severe high blood pressure
• Have diabetes with complications
• Have known abnormalities of blood clotting system that increases your risk of developing blood clots
• Have very high triglyceride or cholesterol levels
• Are a heavy smoker (smoke >15 cigarettes per day) and over the age of 15
• Have migraine headache
• Are on a prolonged bed rest
• Are scheduled for major surgery
• Have jaundice, liver disease or liver tumor
• Have known or suspected breast or uterus cancer
• Suffer from unusual vaginal bleeding without any known reason
• Have loss of vision due to blood vessel disease of the eye
• Are pregnant
• Suffer from inflammation of pancreas
Before taking Seasonique, be sure to tell your doctor if you:
• Have a history of breast disease or breast cancer
• Have high blood pressure
• Have high levels of cholesterol
• Suffer from diabetes
• Have heart or kidney disease
• Have a history of seizures or epilepsy
• Have a history of depression
• Have a history of liver disease or jaundice
• Wear contact lenses
• Have uterine fibroids (benign tumors of the uterus)
• May be pregnant or are breastfeeding
• Have systemic lupus erythematosus
• Have inflammatory bowel disease
• Have hemolytic uremic syndrome
• Have sickle cell disease
• Have any problems with the valves of your heart or have irregular heart rhythm
• Have a hereditary condition called hereditary angioedema
• Have a family history of stroke, heart attacks or blood clots
It is important to tell your healthcare professional about all other medicines that you have taken recently including any kind of supplements and non-prescription drugs.
Medications that can interact with Seasonique include:
• Medicines used for the treatment of epilepsy such as phenytoin, carbamazepine
• Drugs used for treatment of tuberculosis such as rifampin or rifabutin
• Drugs used for treatment of HIV infection such as ritonavir
• Antibiotics such as penicillins, tetracyclines
• Cyclosporine (used to prevent organ rejection after transplant)
• Antifungals such as griseofulvin
• Herbal medications such as St. John’s Wort used for treatment of depressive mood
• Cholesterol-lowering medications such as clofibrate
• Medications used to treat high blood pressure
• Prednisone (a corticosteroid)
• Sedatives and hypnotics such as benzodiazepines
• Pain medications like meperidine
• Antidepressants such as clomipramine
• Nutritional supplements such as Vitamin B12, folic acid
• Antacids (use 2 hours before or after taking Seasonique)
Seasonique Storage and Safety Information
The medication should be stored at temperature between 15-30 °C. It should be kept out of reach and sight of children and pets.
The content on this page has been supplied to canadianpharmacyworld.com by an independent third party contracted to provide information for our website. Canadianpharmacyworld.com relies on these third parties to create and maintain this information and cannot guarantee the accuracy or reliability of the information that has been provided to us.
The drug information provided here is only a summary and does not contain all the list of possible side effects and drug interactions regarding this medication. Be sure to contact your doctor or pharmacist if you have any specific question or concern. If you require any advice or information about the drugs on this page, a medical condition or treatment advice, you should always speak to a healthcare professional.
Please note that not all products, including any referenced in this page, are shipped by our affiliated Canadian Pharmacy. We are affiliated with other dispensaries that ship product to our customers from the following jurisdictions: Canada, Singapore, New Zealand, Turkey, Mauritius, India, and United Kingdom. The items in your order maybe shipped from any of the above jurisdictions. The products are sourced from various countries as well as those listed above. Rest assured, we only affiliate with our authorized dispensaries that procure product through reliable sources.